...or you found that joke funny CHECK
- You study theoretical mathematics or other equally abstract and impractical crap. CHECK
- You have invented a bike with air-conditioning: interesting in design and construct, but more or less useless. CHECK
- People are offended when you tell them that their new coat looks like it came out of a dog's rear end, and you have no idea why that matters to them. CHECK
- You think about doing things more than you actually do them CHECK
- Your IQ is one decimal place to the right of your EQ. CHECK
- People shake their heads compassionately when listening to you. ?
- You have added at least one point to this list.
- You haven't added a point to this list-- you just love too many things about life (and yourself) to pick one. Or because you went off on a websurfing tangent and never got around to it.
- You can give the logical basis for why socionics makes sense, but are obligated to create your own, better, system. CHECK
- The phrase "Random Adventure" exhilarates you. CHECK
- You can find at least 10 relationships between any combination of the words "orange," "muffin," "bow-tie" and "pineapple" CHECK
- You are dangerous behind the wheel because you know how much more fun it is to figure out what mathematical relationships exist between the numbers on people license plates than to actually look at the road. CHECK
- You appear alien to others. CHECK
- You sometimes feel like you are an alien. CHECK
- You wonder if there are aliens. CHECK
- Maybe you really are an alien. CHECK
- Maybe we're all aliens and the cockroach is the naturally dominant inhabitant of Earth CHECK
Yes, i mentioned in the OP that this is the site i've been reading. i relate to the ILE domain... except for that kitty picture, i dont approve at that at all.
my problem is that i also realte to the LII domain (and find the ILI quite interesting also)