• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me!

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, but is it real or kneejerk? I say the latter.
An ISTJ posted to her: " You sure do post a lot of emoticons for an ESTJ."

Seriously, is this ESTJ?

:static::static::static::static::static:

When Ragingkat was talking about assassinating his ESTJ teacher,
(LOL) I don't think he had someone like LL in mind.

I hope not :shock: I really like Ragingkatsuki, and I hope I wouldn't drive him to murder, even if I were an ESTJ. :doh:

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
LL,
You're not alone...
I feel like a total ALIEN in the States, too, and I am an SP.
I don't like the wars, the violent movies, the nationalism, the car culture...
It's not an artistic enough culture for me...
nor is it peaceful enough for this SP pacifist type...

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, but is it real or kneejerk? I say the latter.
An ISTJ posted to her: " You sure do post a lot of emoticons for an ESTJ."

Seriously, is this ESTJ?

:static::static::static::static::static:

When Ragingkat was talking about assassinating his ESTJ teacher,
(LOL) I don't think he had someone like LL in mind.

It could very well be. I've grown up with an ESTJ older sister and I've seen her go through some pretty "silly" and whimsical things like this because her aggressive leading style is at odds with traditional gender expectations. I think ESTJ women come off as really overbearing to a lot of people and it genuinely hurts them that the way they naturally are is not the way women are traditionally expected to be, and that creates a real difficulty.

I think ESTJ women, as a result, overcompensate in certain areas by pushing Ne and Fi to the forefront in subtle ways like these emoticons to compensate for the prickly vibe they realize early on that they give people.

LL reminds me a lot of my sister in a number of ways, actually. I believe ExTJ women are often forced by the responses of others (due to unconscious enforcement of gender roles) to accent their weaker Feeling side a LOT more than ExTJ men are.

A powerful and commanding Te dominant male with little command of Feeling is expected; the same type of person in female form is misunderstood at best.

VagrantFarce

Wow, that sounded really awesome with two major caveats:

- Practical, detailed nuts-and-bolts focus is a definite HELL NO by me.

- Lack of future focus is another definite HELL NO by me.

I'd agree with pretty much everything else.

Read the other type descriptions as well

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

These two minor details are easily explained by strong tertiary Ne.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't think you should even be considering ENFJ. Also agree with LA, that actions speak louder than words. Gotta take your entire self/behavior in the forum over the entire span of you being on the forum into account.

I think like others have pointed out you've got Ne, Te, Si, and Fi. And the fact that a mere handful of days ago you were justifying how you have all of these cognitive functions, as an ESTJ, and really embracing ESTJ, says quite a lot. If you relate[d] THAT strongly to ESTJ at one point, that says something. The other little 'fact' of the matter is that most of your time on this forum you've considered yourself of the ENFP flavor. That says something.

I've seen very little evidence for Dom-Fe -- so nix the ENFJ, which IS dom-Fe!

Your desire for closure/structure could simply be attributed to Te. Doesn't have to have anything to do with J/P (which would support ENFP or ESTJ. I can't say I'm getting an ENTJ vibe from ya.)

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ

lol, the two things you mentioned are off are the S vs N factor.

Have you considered ENTJ?

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I believe ExTJ women are often forced by the responses of others (due to unconscious enforcement of gender roles) to accent their weaker Feeling side a LOT more than ExTJ men are.

Hey, keep this comment to ESTJ women. I think ENTJ women are much more likely to accent their Ni and Se when they realize people are not responding well to their "masculine" traits. We'll have none of this gender roles bullshit.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Babylon Candle asked me to think back to a time when I was most myself and take the test that way. So I remembered Australia, which was filled with lots of wonderful discussions, introspection, and everything with my aunt in addition to an internship I had. And I also remembered my time in Bad Dürkheim as an assistant teacher.

I think these were the times when I was completely in my element and not stressed to the max, just feeling comfy with life.

And I got this:

extraverted Sensing (Se) ***************************** (29.8)
average use
introverted Sensing (Si) ***************** (17.6)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) *************************************** (39)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************ (36.7)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ****************** (18.3)
limited use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ********************* (21.7)
limited use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) **************************************** (40)
excellent use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************* (37.1)
excellent use

I think we can see the potential for confusion here. My strongest functions are Fe, Fe, Ne, Ni.

No one believes me when I freaking say that I do both. They think I'm trying to be difficult. I'm trying to freaking say YES I DO INDEED DO BOTH. I relate incredibly well to ENFJ and ENFP and it's really hard for me to choose. Maybe that means I'm a psychotic asshole, but I have to be honest.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hey, keep this comment to ESTJ women. I think ENTJ women are much more likely to accent their Ni and Se when they realize people are not responding well to their "masculine" traits. We'll have none of this gender roles bullshit.

Gender roles? Pfft. I bring home the bacon!!!!!!! :D So take that!!!

***high five, Just***

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Jaguar's enjoying himself. He has got his sarcasm quotient turned up to 'max'.

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I think you should just try talking to females of the types you are considering and seeing how much you guys relate, or something.

SolitaryWalker

Tenured roisterer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Oh come on people, you've got to push harder. Flood this thread with more folk typology. Talk about your experiences and how your ESFJ dog is much more decivise than she is and how if someone likes to act out a lot they must be an ESFP. More anecdotes, chop-chop. You can do it! Convince her that she is an ESTJ! Haven't you had a grandpa who was just like her? Doesn't this mean that she just has to be this type, you can't lose this battle! Keep going!

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh come on people, you've got to push harder. Flood this thread with more folk typology. Talk about your experiences and how your ESFJ dog is much more decivise than she is and how if someone likes to act out a lot they must be an ESFP. More anecdotes, chop-chop. You can do it! Convince her that she is an ESTJ! Haven't you had a grandpa who was just like her? Doesn't this mean that she just has to be this type, you can't lose this battle! Keep going!

:D I love it when you get like this!!! :wubbie: Sorry. I couldn't contain myself. :doh:

Well, okay, since this crap isn't helping, maybe we should do what you suggest.

I'm confused.

By the way, when you get like that, you remind me of the squirrel trying to get the nut in Ice Age. <--Ne attack.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I don't think I've ever had an INTP criticize me for wasting time on trivial games. Especially not someone who's poured as much time into "useless" typology analysis as you. Let's pull up some of your more long-winded posts, shall we?