• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me!

Chloe

Wow, LL, glad you found your type already!

Originally Posted by Little Linguist
My natural tendency is to be organized, structured, and hard-working. But if I'm stressed, I get whiny, bitchy, melancholy, don't want to do stuff, forget shit, and get all emo, and in the worst case, am almost paralyzed. That happened to me once, literally, and I never want it to happen again.

Enneagram 1 move to enneagram 4 in stress ?
I read somewhere exact case, they usually get "poor me, noone understands me" and all that.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wow, LL, glad you found your type already!

Enneagram 1 move to enneagram 4 in stress ?
I read somewhere exact case, they usually get "poor me, noone understands me" and all that.

That could very well be. Check it out - what types are mostly 4s? NFs, right? And what's an ESTJ under stress? A weird INFP. So it makes sense that an ESTJ 1w2 would turn into a bizarre INFP 4wX when stressed to the max.

When I am under stress, I start with the, "Nobody loves me; everybody hates me; I want to eat some worms," which makes me disgusted to look in the mirror, eh. Really. When I have a goal, I am in my element: I know where I am headed, what I want, and how to get there with single-minded focus. When I am too stressed, I float around, forget stuff (like today, GAHHHHH!) and just...ugh...get all, "Whhaaaaaa my students don't like me." I say that to myself, not to them, of course. Then I read their evaluations and say, "Holy shit, they like me," and I get single-minded in my focus again.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
*Hmmm.... an ESTJ covertly got to 5000 posts ?

Am I the only one that understands that heads will roll because of this ?

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Te really dominated my existence for the first 20 years of my life or so...Everything was organized with one big exception: I would go on fits and spurts with regard to my room. Extremely organized, extremely messy, extreme clean out, extremely organized, extremely messy, extreme clean-out.....

You're a perciever...

Your forgetfulness, ability to bridge connections, etc. that's clearly intuitive.

There's not much doubt that you're extraverted.

The weird part is the T/F, you have a lot of T traits, but you just seem like a feeler.

I'm not so sure about your ESTJness.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Te really dominated my existence for the first 20 years of my life or so...Everything was organized with one big exception: I would go on fits and spurts with regard to my room. Extremely organized, extremely messy, extreme clean out, extremely organized, extremely messy, extreme clean-out.....

You're a perciever...

Your forgetfulness, ability to bridge connections, etc. that's clearly intuitive.

The weird part is the T/F, you have a lot of T traits, but you just seem like a feeler.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
*sigh* Look, I know I've been an annoying asshole not knowing my type, and it was a bit over-the-top sometimes. However, I really think this is a good match.

I can't recall ever finding you particularly annoying or assholish. And I loved listening/watching your thoughts on your video blogs before you took em down.

Like I've said before, my observations are just that, my observations. I don't claim to know anybody better than they know themselves, especially people I only know over the internet. I wish you the best in whatever you do, even if it doesn't make sense to me. :hug:

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That could very well be. Check it out - what types are mostly 4s? NFs, right? And what's an ESTJ under stress? A weird INFP. So it makes sense that an ESTJ 1w2 would turn into a bizarre INFP 4wX when stressed to the max.

When I am under stress, I start with the, "Nobody loves me; everybody hates me; I want to eat some worms," which makes me disgusted to look in the mirror, eh. Really. When I have a goal, I am in my element: I know where I am headed, what I want, and how to get there with single-minded focus.

Ah, see this might be where we differ. I relate more to the 1w9 (than your 1w2). Do you know what your instincts are? I'd be 1w9 sp/sx. I definitely relate to the 'disintegrating to 4 and becoming a woeful IXFX'. Luckily we get to integrate as 7's and act like EXXPs! :D

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
you come off online as kooky. hyper? you seem to have high energy. extroversion mixed with some type of disorder. please note that i am not criticizing as I suffer from anxiety so that can throw things off. it's not easy to truly know someone by only typing words. i too have gone on a self discovery only to be called an ESFJ because i've played a pretty good one on here. irl i'm actually pretty shy unless I am comfortable with my surroundings and only have a few close friends. I wonder if women suffer from being mistyped more than men? I just think we're more diverse so it can be confusing.

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
You're a perciever...

Being forgetful and able to make connections makes a person an intuitive and a perceiver? My husband(ISTJ) forgot his car, that he drove, in a parking lot, in another town. It wasn't until we got back home, after hoping a ride with some friends at 2am(no drinking involved), that he remembered that he drove his car and had left it, 30 miles away.:doh: He's very forgetful about many things, but he never forgets to pay bills or do his work. Never. His priority is duty, so those things come first in his mind.

As for making connections, sensors making amazing connections too.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Being forgetful and able to make connections makes a person an intuitive and a perceiver? My husband(ISTJ) forgot his car, that he drove, in a parking lot, in another town. It wasn't until we got back home, after hoping a ride with some friends at 2am(no drinking involved), that he remembered that he drove his car and had left it, 30 miles away.:doh: He's very forgetful about many things, but he never forgets to pay bills or do his work. Never. His priority is duty, so those things come first in his mind.

As for making connections, sensors making amazing connections too.

You know what I think the problem is? Stereotypes are conflicting with reality.

I will admit that my introverted functions (no matter which ones) are underdeveloped, which can make me a bit immature or underdeveloped at worst and simply not fitting the type structure properly at best. I'm doing my best to develop those better so that I don't look like such a freaky, weird, kooky, bizarre person or a boring, dull, strange person. Eh, whatever.

Space_Oddity

MBTI Type
CAT
Instinctual Variant
so
Little Linguist,

I'm glad you've finally found your type.:) I was watching it quite intently, and I'm glad I wasn't that far from truth with my ENFP suggestion, because I got all the functions and extraversion right.;)

Even though I still see some signs of perceiving and intuition in what you wrote, I won't persuade you that you're not an ESTJ. I figured that your most prominent functions are Ne and Te, and it was only up to you to figure out which one feels more 'natural'. However, in my opinion, when you were a child, it was still pretty much undecided what 'Ne Si Te Fi' type you'd become. For instance, it seems pretty atypical to me that an 'S' kid would spend most of their time in philosophical and religious books - and that is not a 'stereotype' on my side, it's years of observation. I'd say that back in your childhood, it was still possible for you to become an NFP, but in the end your Te function overwhelmed your Fi function (it seems to me that your Ne function remained pretty strong). (I'd think that for me, it was the other way round, because your posts reminded me of some of my personal tendencies - most of which I somewhat 'rejected' over time - quite a lot.)

I would also like to agree with those who complained that this thread contained a lot of 'folk typology'. I doubt that person's behaviors must necessarily mirror their type - it's really more about who you are in your head than who you are in the outside world. In my opinion, the safest way to distinguish Ns and Ss is considering how 'comfortable' they are with reality (the concrete) and imagination (the abstract). If you are very comfortable with reality, and imagination is only your secondary mode, you're most likely an S. If it's the other way round, you're probably an N. It doesn't mean that Ss don't use imagination or abstract thinking, or that they can't 'live in their head'. They can do this as much as Ns, but their primary focus is reality. Similarly, Ns can be as practical and like 'worldly pleasures' as Ss, but their 'home' is always their inner world.

Two more notes: firstly, I beg you not to be so harsh with Ns and their inability to reach their goals - you know, they're more comfortable with their dream world than reality, and it doesn't seem so easy for them to 'find resources' and reach their goals as it does to you.:blush: They often find reality downright confusing, just as Ss have often problems to figure out meanings of books or write philosophical essays. Everyone has their strenghts and weaknesses, and this is one weakness of Ns, especially if their environment never encouraged them to overcome it. Secondly, I don't think that the 'lapse' you experienced in college was an 'INFP shadow'. It was depression, and depression doesn't type. I'd say that our 'opposite qualities' are rather supposed to balance us, as it now balances you, and not bring us down. When things need to get done (especially when some ESTJ teacher forces me:D), I also go into ESTJ mode, and it usually has impressive outcomes, not the opposite.;)

So, enjoy your ESTJ-ness and I wish you success in your teacher career!:)

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No wonder why it was so hard to find my type. This is the second time all my extraverted functions were the strongest.

******************** Te
******************** Fe
****************** Ne
***************** Se
**************** Ni
**************** Ti
*************** Si
************** Fi

Extraverts-Anonymous.

Little Linguist,

I'm glad you've finally found your type.:) I was watching it quite intently, and I'm glad I wasn't that far from truth with my ENFP suggestion, because I got all the functions and extraversion right.;)

Even though I still see some signs of perceiving and intuition in what you wrote, I won't persuade you that you're not an ESTJ. I figured that your most prominent functions are Ne and Te, and it was only up to you to figure out which one feels more 'natural'. However, in my opinion, when you were a child, it was still pretty much undecided what 'Ne Si Te Fi' type you'd become. For instance, it seems pretty atypical to me that an 'S' kid would spend most of their time in philosophical and religious books - and that is not a 'stereotype' on my side, it's years of observation. I'd say that back in your childhood, it was still possible for you to become an NFP, but in the end your Te function overwhelmed your Fi function (it seems to me that your Ne function remained pretty strong). (I'd think that for me, it was the other way round, because your posts reminded me of some of my personal tendencies - most of which I somewhat 'rejected' over time - quite a lot.)

I would also like to agree with those who complained that this thread contained a lot of 'folk typology'. I doubt that person's behaviors must necessarily mirror their type - it's really more about who you are in your head than who you are in the outside world. In my opinion, the safest way to distinguish Ns and Ss is considering how 'comfortable' they are with reality (the concrete) and imagination (the abstract). If you are very comfortable with reality, and imagination is only your secondary mode, you're most likely an S. If it's the other way round, you're probably an N. It doesn't mean that Ss don't use imagination or abstract thinking, or that they can't 'live in their head'. They can do this as much as Ns, but their primary focus is reality. Similarly, Ns can be as practical and like 'worldly pleasures' as Ss, but their 'home' is always their inner world.

Two more notes: firstly, I beg you not to be so harsh with Ns and their inability to reach their goals - you know, they're more comfortable with their dream world than reality, and it doesn't seem so easy for them to 'find resources' and reach their goals as it does to you.:blush: They often find reality downright confusing, just as Ss have often problems to figure out meanings of books or write philosophical essays. Everyone has their strenghts and weaknesses, and this is one weakness of Ns, especially if their environment never encouraged them to overcome it. Secondly, I don't think that the 'lapse' you experienced in college was an 'INFP shadow'. It was depression, and depression doesn't type. I'd say that our 'opposite qualities' are rather supposed to balance us, as it now balances you, and not bring us down. When things need to get done (especially when some ESTJ teacher forces me:D), I also go into ESTJ mode, and it usually has impressive outcomes, not the opposite.;)

So, enjoy your ESTJ-ness and I wish you success in your teacher career!:)

Thanks a lot!!! :) I do appreciate your feedback. "Despite" my ESTJ-ness, almost everyone says I have an open mind; a fierce defense of fairness; a friendly, amicable nature; a structured lesson; and an openness for constructive criticism. At first, they say that I am very strict and a bit intimidating (which always shocks me) but with time, I "win" people over.

So I may be evoooo, but I am not THAT evoooo. :devil: It's the combination of strong Te, Fe and Ne/Se that does it, I think.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
please don't ever let this thread die! i love it! :wub:

R

Riva

13. Curzon was right - he was WRONG but he was RIGHT! He said "You are in an Ne-Te loop" NOOO I was in a Te-Ne loop!!! "This doesn't make sense! This doesn't fit with the past! Look for new possibilities! This doesn't make sense! This doesn't fit with the past! Look for new possibilities!" He thought it was the OTHER way around, but he found the truth!!!! That's what was wrong with me!

:cool:

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
13. Curzon was right - he was WRONG but he was RIGHT! He said "You are in an Ne-Te loop" NOOO I was in a Te-Ne loop!!! "This doesn't make sense! This doesn't fit with the past! Look for new possibilities! This doesn't make sense! This doesn't fit with the past! Look for new possibilities!" He thought it was the OTHER way around, but he found the truth!!!! That's what was wrong with me!

I would imagine that a Te-Ne loop would look like this:
***Te ego: "shit. this orientation isn't working"
***Ne helper: "just bluff a bit, it will work eventually and there is no point in wavering from the Te if we can stretch the results to fit the Te"
***Si parent used reluctantly: "look, there is history that this tends to work"
--Si re-enforces the Ne bluffing --> Te-Ne loop
***Si parent used effectively: "okay, actually this looks like a similar situation/sensation, but really it is different".
--loop aborted

LL can you deny or confirm this?

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
"Brain in a Crisis," by Renée Carolyn

Te is sitting in a big, comfortable black roller chair, facing the rest of the group in a rather menacing way, looking for answers.

Ne, Fe, Se are sitting in the front row of a white conference room with white walls, no pictures, a white board in front, with black chairs.

Si, Fi, Ti, and Ni are sitting in the back row, struggling to see over the tall Ne, Fe, and Se in the back.

Te: "Okay, so you all know why we're here today. We're looking to find answers and get results. So...Ne, you're first. What did you come up with?"

Ne: "Well, sir, you will be pleased. I came up with a lot of great things. We have this possibility here, and then this will probably lead to this, and that will probably lead to that, and then this could be there, and that could be there...."

Ni: *whispers to the other inferior functions* "Damn it, he never says *I* helped him with that while he's fluttering all over the place. Grrr."

*other inferior functions nod, as they have experienced similar things*

Te: "Yes, yes, yes, that's all fine and good Ne, but damn it!!! You're flitting all over the place, and you're not getting anywhere. None of this shit is making sense."

Si: "I TOLD HIM to listen to me, but the bloody asshole is always running off doing his own thing...damn Ne."

Te: *looks menacing but interested* "What was that, Si?"

Si: *looks nervous* "Nothing, sir. Nothing important, anyway, I was just..."

Te: *turns to Ne* "Good. Anyway. As I was saying, that's not going to make any sense whatsoever. You haven't got a clear plan, and it doesn't make sense."

Ne: "DAMN IT IT IS NOT SUPPOSED TO MAKE SENSE. GRRRR: It's supposed to be brainstorming new things, because that asshole back there always makes you do the same things over and over." *points accusingly to Si*

Si: *getting defensive* "NOW JUST ONE MINUTE HERE...."

Te: "SHUT UPPPPPPPPPPPPP!" *tries to calm down* "Ugh. I can't think with all this bloody racket going on."

Fi: *timidly* "If I might suggest just all of us being quiet, adjourning the session, and just going inside ourselves just to see what we all think and feel..."

Te: *interrupts* "Oh, great, we got Ms. Touchy Feely going all, "Whhaaa whaaa whaaa..."

Fe: "Actually, sir, I'm Ms. Touchy Feely, and I do a good job, if I may say so...."

Te: *frustrated and grumpy* "WHATEVER. Anyway, this is about as effective as convincing a pile of molasses to go uphill in January."

Si: "I helped him remember that time-old expression" *looks proud* "Renée's grandfather always used to say it."

Ne: *yawns* *whispers* "These assholes are always holding me back."

Fe: "Actually, I COULD convince a pile of molasses to go uphill in January."

Si: "Yeah, she did once. It was horrible."

Fe: "Quiet, please, back there. I'm trying to make a point here."

Ti: "Yeah, a completely irrelevant one. Like everyone else here."

Te: "Now that's the first thing that anyone has said that makes any sense."

Ti: "I still don't even know why we are here. No one has defined the parameters."

Te: "Mr. Parameter-Man." <aside> "God that asshole pisses me off." <turns back> "Does ANYONE have anything GOOD and RELEVANT that they would like to SAY?"

Se: "Dude, man, look. We've been sitting in this cold doctor's office for, like, 20 thousand years. I say we make a decision and do something, even if it's wrong, just DO SOMETHING!!!!!!! So I can go off and have some fun and not be stuck in this..."

Fi: "Shitty, awful, pathetic, disgusting, disturbing...."

Te: *bangs a gavel on the desk* "I said good and relevant."

Fi: "I am good; you're bad. Maybe you should just SHUT UP!!!!!!"

*everyone stares at Fi, wild-eyed*

Fi: "I demand that everyone stop with this so-called planning. Everyone's got an oak tree up their butt, and no one knows what they are doing. Be QUIET FOR A MINUTE!!!!!"

Ne: "I'm NOT going to be quiet."

Fe: "Me either."

Se: "DUDE; PARTAYYYYYYYY!"

Fe: "Ugh. Will someone please tell Se to keep his rude, bizarre comments to himself?"

Se: "Dude, I'm sick of sitting here in a bloody conference room when I could have figured this shit out a long time ago!"

Te: "KEEP YOUR RUDE BIZARRE COMMENTS TO YOURSELF, Fi and Se."

Se: "Dude, I wanna eat some chocolate and have some champagne and strawberries, anyone mind?"

Fe: "Aww, I love strawberries, do you mind?"

Te: "Se, put the shit away. Fe, pay attention. Ne, quit staring mindlessly out the window. Si, wake your stupid ass up. Fi, I'm not going to tell you again, stop muttering."

Te gets angry at not having control, takes out an AK-47, locks and loads, and points it around, at which point, everyone goes wide-eyed and silent.

Te: "Okay, mofos, the next one that says a peep without my asking DIES RIGHT HERE."

*silence*

Te puts the gun down.

Te: "Okay, Ne, quitcherbitchin and say what you wanted to say."

Ne: "Well, the last thing we implemented did not work, so I devised a whole variety of new ideas..."

*Ne presents his ideas*

Te: "Good, we'll do that..."

Fi: "But..."

*Te puts his hand on AK-47, looking menacingly, while Fi promptly shuts up*

Ti: "So what are we doing?"

Te: "Okay, Ne: You explain the plan. WITHOUT GETTING DISTRACTED....AGAIN."

Ne: "Yes, sir, will do sir."

Te: "Se, you will do the plan."

Se: *war cry* "YEAH MOMMASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WATCH OUT: WOOO HOOOO YEAHHHHHH."

Te: "We can do without the racket."

Se: <aside> "Man, he always fucks up my fun."

Te: "Fe, you will get everyone excited about the plan."

Fe. "Oh, sir, I will definitely put my best foot forward" *zips into a lovely red dress, flipping her hair* "You know how well I can do that."

Te: *blushes, clears his throat* "Right, well, then, do your thing."

Fe: "Bonnie and Clyde, my love, Bonnie and Clyde."

Te: *gets upset* "HUSH. I don't know what you're talking about."

Fe: *giggles softly to herself*

Te: *deep sigh* "So, now we turn to you guys...."

*looks at inferior functions*

Te: "Si, your job is to look for details, precedent, and tell me what you think, and how you assess things for the plan."

Si: "Sir, I'm rather exhausted, I might miss a few things. You've been using me a lot lately, which is why we decided maybe Ne should take over, and..."

Te: "Wait a second."

*pulls Si over to the side and speaks with him in hushed tones*

Te: "Ne is a pile of shit that never gets anything done, and we both know that. When that guy is at the helm, Renée Carolyn never remembers jack shit. She flits all over the place without a goal, and the last time I went on vacation and put him at the helm, all hell broke loose. That ain't happening again. Got that?"

Si: *looks proud to be the right-hand silent man* "Yes, sir, I won't let you down."

Te: "Finally, a person I can count on. Now don't you go off forgetting stuff. I know you're tired and need a break, but..."

Si: *looks exhausted* "I'll do my best."

Te: "Let's hope so!" *pats Si's back* "Listen, pal, what the eff am I gonna do without you?"

Si: *smiles weakly and sighs, going back to his seat*

Fi/Ti: "So what did he say?"

Si: *smiling* "Oh, nothing..."

Ni: *grumpy* "Yeah, that's likely."

Te: "Ni, your job is to look out for the likely future implications of our plan. I don't want any slippery surprises coming our way, and despite your size, you're pretty good at that." *turns to Si* <aside> "I wonder where Renée learned that."

Ni: "Oh, great, once again I get put to be a work horse, and bloody Ne takes all the credit."

Ne: "DO NOT."

Ni: "DO!"

Ne: "DO NOTTT!"

Ni: "Do, toooooo!"

Te: "QUIETTTTTTTTTTTT!"

Si: "Actually, Ni is right, sir. Ne often does that."

Te: *turns to Si* "He does?"

Si: "Yes, sir. Quite frequently."

Fi: "Slippery bastard."

Te: *turns to Ne* "STOP doing that. I don't want Ni bailing on me."

Te: *turns to Fi* "AND YOU!!!!!!!" *menacingly pokes AK-47* "Your job is to shut the eff up, unless I ask you if this is going to have direct implications, which Ni will detect, on Renée's future. Got it? And if she's puking up a lung or feeling suicidal, you should probably tell me that, too. Otherwise, HANDS OFF!!!!!!"

Fi: *feels sad* "But what if she feels...."

Te: *gets angry* "FEELS??? FEELS???? Who gives a flying rat ass eff what she FEELS??? We have got WORK to do!!!!!!!!"

Fi: *gets defensive and getting louder and louder and more and more grumpy and angry as she goes on* "But last time she felt bad, we all suffered. Ni saw it coming, just ask her. SHE KNEW. I KNEW: No one listened to us. NO ONE. Especially that crummy Fe girl you're always strutting around with. All she cares about is what other people think. SHE NEVER cares about what RENÉE thinks. Always her. And the others. Ni and I, we knew she was headed down a slippery slope, but because YOU AND THE OTHERS are so powerful, no one gives a shit!!!!!! Until she finally FLIPPED OUT and all of us got torn down. NO ONE CARES ABOUT WHAT I FEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" *sits down huffily and grumpily in her chair, looks up a bit worriedly, as everyone, including Te just kind of stares at her in ultimate shock and astonishment.*

Te: *clears throat, pulls at his tie* "Well....uh...yes, well....I....Si, is that really true?"

Si: "Well sir, to be entirely honest..."

Fe: "Awwww, Te, dear...." ***straightens out his tie and gives him a sultry look*** "Let's not get all grumpy and defensive, shall we? Let's save some of that for this evening, huh?" *winks*

Fi: "Ugh. Disgusting."

Te: "Not HERE." *turns to the others* "Well, enough of that. So, Fe, dear, make yourself useful and make sure Renée wows the others with the plan, keeping her calm and composed, diplomatic."

Fe: "Of course, dear, we're a team, remember...I compensate for your..."

*Te looks menancing*

Fe: *clears throat* "RAWRRRRRRRRRR...So sexy."

Fi/Ti: "Oh get a room...."

Te: "Ne, for the last time, stop staring out the window. Do your stuff, so the rest of us can do our stuff."

Ti: "And what about ME???"

Te: *stares a bit perplexedly* "You...*ahem* your job is....." <aside> "Si!!! What's his job???"

Si: "Well, sir, usually, he just sits in the background watching everything with Ni. He doesn't really get out a lot, sir."

Te: "Yeah, well, Ti, sit with Ni and help her. Drink some champagne with Se....SE DAMN IT I TOLD YOU TO PUT THE CHOCOLATE AWAY!"

Se: *grins with a chocolate grin* "Hehehehehhehehe. Who gives a shit?!" *runs out the door*

Te: "WHAT A MAD HOUSE: A MAD HOUSE!?!?!?!??! How am I supposed to order stuff with all these crazy mad dogs around????"

Si: "Well you have me...."

Fe: "And me....rawrrrrrrrrrrrrr..."

Te: "Okay, everyone, do your work effectively. No snoozing now. I want results."

Everyone, except Fi/Ti: "YES, SIR!"

Fi: "Asshole."

Ti: *burp*

Space_Oddity

MBTI Type
CAT
Instinctual Variant
so
No wonder why it was so hard to find my type. This is the second time all my extraverted functions were the strongest.

******************** Te
******************** Fe
****************** Ne
***************** Se
**************** Ni
**************** Ti
*************** Si
************** Fi

Extraverts-Anonymous.

Hmm... if I were you, I wouldn't put so much credit into the function tests. According to the theory (the only part of the theory that I still find fairly scientific and very observable, actually), your perceiving functions can be EITHER Si+Ne OR Ni+Se, never their combination. Even if it seems to you that you don't use Si, because you don't relate to the answers in the tests, you still use it, because Ne+Si are so closely connected that you can't use one without another. If you used only Ne and didn't back it up with any actual information collected by Si, you would look like a complete idiot (sadly, I've met such people, but you certainly don't belong to them;)). Some things you said in your posts, like not paying enough attention to your surroundings, actually almost exclude Se. If you like having fun with people you like, it doesn't automatically make you a Se user. Well, I don't want to nitpick, I'm just saying;)