User Tag List

First 29373839404149 Last

Thread: Type me!

Wow, LL, glad you found your type already!

Originally Posted by Little Linguist
    My natural tendency is to be organized, structured, and hard-working. But if I'm stressed, I get whiny, bitchy, melancholy, don't want to do stuff, forget shit, and get all emo, and in the worst case, am almost paralyzed. That happened to me once, literally, and I never want it to happen again.
    Enneagram 1 move to enneagram 4 in stress ?
    I read somewhere exact case, they usually get "poor me, noone understands me" and all that.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by Chloee View Post
    Wow, LL, glad you found your type already!

Enneagram 1 move to enneagram 4 in stress ?
    I read somewhere exact case, they usually get "poor me, noone understands me" and all that.
    That could very well be. Check it out - what types are mostly 4s? NFs, right? And what's an ESTJ under stress? A weird INFP. So it makes sense that an ESTJ 1w2 would turn into a bizarre INFP 4wX when stressed to the max.

When I am under stress, I start with the, "Nobody loves me; everybody hates me; I want to eat some worms," which makes me disgusted to look in the mirror, eh. Really. When I have a goal, I am in my element: I know where I am headed, what I want, and how to get there with single-minded focus. When I am too stressed, I float around, forget stuff (like today, GAHHHHH!) and just...ugh...get all, "Whhaaaaaa my students don't like me." I say that to myself, not to them, of course. Then I read their evaluations and say, "Holy shit, they like me," and I get single-minded in my focus again.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

*Hmmm.... an ESTJ covertly got to 5000 posts ?

Am I the only one that understands that heads will roll because of this ?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Te really dominated my existence for the first 20 years of my life or so...Everything was organized with one big exception: I would go on fits and spurts with regard to my room. Extremely organized, extremely messy, extreme clean out, extremely organized, extremely messy, extreme clean-out.....

You're a perciever...

Your forgetfulness, ability to bridge connections, etc. that's clearly intuitive.

There's not much doubt that you're extraverted.

The weird part is the T/F, you have a lot of T traits, but you just seem like a feeler.

I'm not so sure about your ESTJness.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Te really dominated my existence for the first 20 years of my life or so...Everything was organized with one big exception: I would go on fits and spurts with regard to my room. Extremely organized, extremely messy, extreme clean out, extremely organized, extremely messy, extreme clean-out.....
    You're a perciever...

Your forgetfulness, ability to bridge connections, etc. that's clearly intuitive.

The weird part is the T/F, you have a lot of T traits, but you just seem like a feeler.

5 3 9

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    *sigh* Look, I know I've been an annoying asshole not knowing my type, and it was a bit over-the-top sometimes. However, I really think this is a good match.
    I can't recall ever finding you particularly annoying or assholish. And I loved listening/watching your thoughts on your video blogs before you took em down.

Like I've said before, my observations are just that, my observations. I don't claim to know anybody better than they know themselves, especially people I only know over the internet. I wish you the best in whatever you do, even if it doesn't make sense to me.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    That could very well be. Check it out - what types are mostly 4s? NFs, right? And what's an ESTJ under stress? A weird INFP. So it makes sense that an ESTJ 1w2 would turn into a bizarre INFP 4wX when stressed to the max.

When I am under stress, I start with the, "Nobody loves me; everybody hates me; I want to eat some worms," which makes me disgusted to look in the mirror, eh. Really. When I have a goal, I am in my element: I know where I am headed, what I want, and how to get there with single-minded focus.
    Ah, see this might be where we differ. I relate more to the 1w9 (than your 1w2). Do you know what your instincts are? I'd be 1w9 sp/sx. I definitely relate to the 'disintegrating to 4 and becoming a woeful IXFX'. Luckily we get to integrate as 7's and act like EXXPs!

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

you come off online as kooky. hyper? you seem to have high energy. extroversion mixed with some type of disorder. please note that i am not criticizing as I suffer from anxiety so that can throw things off. it's not easy to truly know someone by only typing words. i too have gone on a self discovery only to be called an ESFJ because i've played a pretty good one on here. irl i'm actually pretty shy unless I am comfortable with my surroundings and only have a few close friends. I wonder if women suffer from being mistyped more than men? I just think we're more diverse so it can be confusing.

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    You're a perciever...

Being forgetful and able to make connections makes a person an intuitive and a perceiver? My husband(ISTJ) forgot his car, that he drove, in a parking lot, in another town. It wasn't until we got back home, after hoping a ride with some friends at 2am(no drinking involved), that he remembered that he drove his car and had left it, 30 miles away. He's very forgetful about many things, but he never forgets to pay bills or do his work. Never. His priority is duty, so those things come first in his mind.

As for making connections, sensors making amazing connections too.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    Being forgetful and able to make connections makes a person an intuitive and a perceiver? My husband(ISTJ) forgot his car, that he drove, in a parking lot, in another town. It wasn't until we got back home, after hoping a ride with some friends at 2am(no drinking involved), that he remembered that he drove his car and had left it, 30 miles away. He's very forgetful about many things, but he never forgets to pay bills or do his work. Never. His priority is duty, so those things come first in his mind.

As for making connections, sensors making amazing connections too.
    You know what I think the problem is? Stereotypes are conflicting with reality.

I will admit that my introverted functions (no matter which ones) are underdeveloped, which can make me a bit immature or underdeveloped at worst and simply not fitting the type structure properly at best. I'm doing my best to develop those better so that I don't look like such a freaky, weird, kooky, bizarre person or a boring, dull, strange person. Eh, whatever.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.