User Tag List

First 28363738394048 Last

Thread: Type me!

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

I see the point of the question, though. If it were true, that would explain why I feel so comfortable here.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Congrats on figuring yourself out! Now what are you going to do with your newly found knowledge?
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    Pssht. Be a good boy, now!
    Eh? I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. You didn't last a week as an SP, so your track record isn't solid, but you might dig in your heels more on this one to be stubborn.

I'll give you a challenge in the meantime. Find me another ESTJ that spends more than 2 minutes worrying about their "personality type." Much less spends as much time as you have seeking input from others and rehashing the same stuff over and over again. Go ahead, I'll give you the whole 2 months. If you can find one, then I'll...determine they're probably NF.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Talking

My natural tendency is to be organized, structured, and hard-working. But if I'm stressed, I get whiny, bitchy, melancholy, don't want to do stuff, forget shit, and get all emo, and in the worst case, am almost paralyzed. That happened to me once, literally, and I never want it to happen again.
    that my friend...is probably the INFP shadow.
    Sorry about that on behalf of INFPs everywhere.
    Congratulations on your figuring your type LL.

Your tertiary Ne just wanted to take you for aride around the type wheel
    apparently hah. *been there with my Ne *
    What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...
    (Carl Jung, Psychological Types, Chapter XI - Definitions)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

We needed more ESTJs here
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Check it out:

BE HONEST!

It doesn't matter what others think, only what you think!

"I feel more torn between...
    X "...anchoring myself in what is unchanging or stable, and adapting to trust unknown possibilities."

"...identifying and avoiding "expected" interpretations, and experiencing life in vivid detail."

"I feel more torn between...
    X "...the values I hold dear in my heart, and the responsibilities I am expected to uphold and take accountability for."

"...the need to fit in and connect with the lives of others, and knowing and understanding how things work for myself."

"When working with others, I prefer environments that...
    "...allow and encourage free inquiry, where people are involved in an emergent process of free discussion."

X "...demand structure, ensure that decisions are made quickly, and that things get done on time."

"When interacting with others...
    "...I typically feel pressured by a pace that's too fast or hectic."

X "...I typically feel impatient with a pace that's too slow or reflective."

ESTJ

Good call.

We've discussed at length how similar we are. I took the same test (vagrant's test), and I received ENFJ. I took one of his earlier ones, and I also recieved ENFJ. So apparently Vagrant thinks I'm ENFJ. I think I'd need more friends and perhaps some girlfriends before I take it seriously .

Anyways, I have an ESTJ professor that I talk to alot. I definitely "see" his Si preference in the way that he discusses theory and history. I can just "sense" his Si. I haven't talked to you in person, so I don't know if you'd send off my Si sensors. I have a uncle/aunt that both took the test. They are very ISTJ. My mother is ESFJ as well (so Si jumps out at me when I see it in person).

Anyways, have fun being ESTJ,
    Babylon Candle

your resident asshole

Hey LL, congrats on finding your type (for right now )! But it seems as if you're going to stick with this one for a while. Did you enjoy my video?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Hmm? No. I don't think so. Ask any INFJ. They will tell you.
    I didn't say INFJ, I said EII (INFj) - I'm talking Socionics. Most INFJs here would be INFps if they're typed correctly. It's hard to make clear because majority of thread is about how you were as a kid - what's the point in that? ESTJ seems pretty unlikely.
    INTP | IEI - INFp

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by The_Liquid_Laser View Post
    Congrats on figuring yourself out! Now what are you going to do with your newly found knowledge?
    Start being myself rather than the ushy gushy person everyone wants me to be? LOL No, seriously. Just be like always. Learn to grow a little bit and overcome weaknesses like everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Eh? I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. You didn't last a week as an SP, so your track record isn't solid, but you might dig in your heels more on this one to be stubborn.

I'll give you a challenge in the meantime. Find me another ESTJ that spends more than 2 minutes worrying about their "personality type." Much less spends as much time as you have seeking input from others and rehashing the same stuff over and over again. Go ahead, I'll give you the whole 2 months. If you can find one, then I'll...determine they're probably NF.
    *sigh* Look, I know I've been an annoying asshole not knowing my type, and it was a bit over-the-top sometimes. However, I really think this is a good match.

MBTI seems so ambiguous that it is hard to understand sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Duchessoftheshadows View Post
    that my friend...is probably the INFP shadow.
    Sorry about that on behalf of INFPs everywhere.
    Congratulations on your figuring your type LL.

Your tertiary Ne just wanted to take you for aride around the type wheel
    apparently hah. *been there with my Ne *
    That's how I feel when that happens to. Perhaps we can explain it this way.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    We needed more ESTJs here
    Heh. See if you still say that in a few months - I seem to piss off everyone around here in one way or another!

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    LL,

We've discussed at length how similar we are. I took the same test (vagrant's test), and I received ENFJ. I took one of his earlier ones, and I also recieved ENFJ. So apparently Vagrant thinks I'm ENFJ. I think I'd need more friends and perhaps some girlfriends before I take it seriously .

Anyways, I have an ESTJ professor that I talk to alot. I definitely "see" his Si preference in the way that he discusses theory and history. I can just "sense" his Si. I haven't talked to you in person, so I don't know if you'd send off my Si sensors. I have a uncle/aunt that both took the test. They are very ISTJ. My mother is ESFJ as well (so Si jumps out at me when I see it in person).

Anyways, have fun being ESTJ,
    Babylon Candle
    *sigh* I know it seems bizarre. But I really think it fits.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    Hey LL, congrats on finding your type (for right now )! But it seems as if you're going to stick with this one for a while. Did you enjoy my video?
    No, I think I missed it???

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrant View Post
    I didn't say INFJ, I said EII (INFj) - I'm talking Socionics. Most INFJs here would be INFps if they're typed correctly. It's hard to make clear because majority of thread is about how you were as a kid - what's the point in that? ESTJ seems pretty unlikely.
    INFP? Nah.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

Sniffles

You never pissed me off LL - at least not in any major sense.