User Tag List

First 27353637383947 Last

Thread: Type me!

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    See, in that way, I'm different. I'm only silly if I can relax....
    Yea, I know about that one too.

I almost always feel relaxed. Do you find it easy to relax?

HAHAHA! Well, see, she gave it back to him in a practical way, right?
    Absolutely, and he stopped putting prepositions at the end of sentences.

I should do the same thing every time my husband forgets to pay a bill .
    Scandalous.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

When the school holidays started, I would feel guilty. I felt like I should be doing work, and I wasn't.

Nowadays, it is easier for me to relax, but it is still not very easy. I usually overwork myself - like the time recently when I had five jobs. That was up until about 2-3 weeks ago.

Only after I had bronchitis that I never got over and got about 3-4 colds one after another did I realize that I should lower my workload. Then, I kept pushing, thinking, "Aww, hell, I'll get used to it." Then, my husband pulled me over and said, "I REFUSE to watch as you burn yourself out like this. STOP IT NOW." At first, I reacted rather childishly, but then I thought it out, reasoned it, and realized, "Crap, yeah, I have to." I was the only one expecting THIS MUCH of myself. No one else was.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    xNFP

Check it out:

BE HONEST!

It doesn't matter what others think, only what you think!

"I feel more torn between...
    X "...anchoring myself in what is unchanging or stable, and adapting to trust unknown possibilities."

"...identifying and avoiding "expected" interpretations, and experiencing life in vivid detail."

"I feel more torn between...
    X "...the values I hold dear in my heart, and the responsibilities I am expected to uphold and take accountability for."

"...the need to fit in and connect with the lives of others, and knowing and understanding how things work for myself."

"When working with others, I prefer environments that...
    "...allow and encourage free inquiry, where people are involved in an emergent process of free discussion."

X "...demand structure, ensure that decisions are made quickly, and that things get done on time."

"When interacting with others...
    "...I typically feel pressured by a pace that's too fast or hectic."

X "...I typically feel impatient with a pace that's too slow or reflective."

ESTJ

Good call.

MBTI
    xNFP

My natural tendency is to be organized, structured, and hard-working. But if I'm stressed, I get whiny, bitchy, melancholy, don't want to do stuff, forget shit, and get all emo, and in the worst case, am almost paralyzed. That happened to me once, literally, and I never want it to happen again.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    INFJ

When the school holidays started, I would feel guilty. I felt like I should be doing work, and I wasn't.

Nowadays, it is easier for me to relax, but it is still not very easy. I usually overwork myself - like the time recently when I had five jobs. That was up until about 2-3 weeks ago.

Only after I had bronchitis that I never got over and got about 3-4 colds one after another did I realize that I should lower my workload. Then, I kept pushing, thinking, "Aww, hell, I'll get used to it." Then, my husband pulled me over and said, "I REFUSE to watch as you burn yourself out like this. STOP IT NOW." At first, I reacted rather childishly, but then I thought it out, reasoned it, and realized, "Crap, yeah, I have to." I was the only one expecting THIS MUCH of myself. No one else was.
    I'm notorious for overworking myself to exhaustion too. I'm also notorious for being so laidback that most people don't think I'm actually being productive until they see the finished product. That's when I spring things on people like,"BOW!, look at that. Didn't see that one coming, did ya?"
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I thought you were an STJ.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

is it true that most germans are stj's?

MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    I'm notorious for overworking myself to exhaustion too. I'm also notorious for being so laidback that most people don't think I'm actually being productive until they see the finished product. That's when I spring things on people like,"BOW!, look at that. Didn't see that one coming, did ya?"
    In high school, when people said I was smart, I always answered, "I'm not smart. I'm hard-working. There's a difference."

People like you are the smart ones.

MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Like in most countries, Germany has its fair share of all types, but yes: I'd say Germany has a great deal of SJs. A fair amount of NTs in academia and other areas. Hardly any NFs. Some SPs.

However, that is only in my limited experience. You'd better ask Entropie. I think it differs according to region as well.

MBTI
    INFJ

In high school, when people said I was smart, I always answered, "I'm not smart. I'm hard-working. There's a difference."

People like you are the smart ones.
    Aw, I think smart is simply doing what's right for you and yours. I'm still figuring it out.

Like in most countries, Germany has its fair share of all types, but yes: I'd say Germany has a great deal of SJs. A fair amount of NTs in academia and other areas. Hardly any NFs. Some SPs.

However, that is only in my limited experience. You'd better ask Entropie. I think it differs according to region as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    My mother's German.lol. Stereotypes.