User Tag List

First 26343536373846 Last

Thread: Type me!

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    She now goes for little Cheburashka. hehe

True, although you need to very careful when doing that with us INFJs; cause often times our surface appearances can very deceiving.
    Yes. My new love is Cheburashka. And my old love is Bun-Bun, my faithful companion of 29 years. Man, I can't sleep without the dude.

Well, what's life without a little fire, hmm?
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

Sniffles

You should have Cheburashka as your avatar. That'd be so awesome LL!

MBTI
    xNFP

Done.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

Sniffles

Awwww

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    The key is that I'm like that when I am RELAXING. Every other time, I'm serious on myself, tough as nails, and have recently (over the past couple, few years) started being less rough on others (or at least less open about expressing it, heh!).
    Oh yes, sounds very familiar. My mother will even get embarrassingly silly sometimes, but very few people see that side of her. She is a professional woman, first and foremost. Serious stuff first, silly stuff if and when there is time.

It's kind of fun learning how to use this Ne stuff. I think my husband has helped me a lot. His Ti/Fi/Ne are sky high. That may be another reason why I have developed Ne/Fi so much over the last 3-4 years. Too bad you did not know me before. You (general) definitely would not have guessed ENFP for my type.
    Oh, I can so relate to people's function strength rubbing off on you. It's interesting how being around people with strong Se brings it out in me. I become much like an ESFP or an ESTP.

I think I will always be a grammar Nazi who can rattle off prepositions, linking verbs, and helping verbs from grade school, though. MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!
    Grammar nazi. You should have told me that one 10 pages ago too. I would've added that to the list of ways you're like my mother. She used to make my ex-boyfriend pay her every time he placed a preposition at the end of a sentence.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    INFJ

You should have Cheburashka as your avatar. That'd be so awesome LL!

Awww. It's so cute. Reminds me of Rudy Huxtable.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    Oh yes, sounds very familiar. My mother will even get embarrassingly silly sometimes, but very few people see that side of her. She is a professional woman, first and foremost. Serious stuff first, silly stuff if and when there is time.

Oh, I can so relate to people's function strength rubbing off on you. It's interesting how being around people with strong Se brings it out in me. I become much like an ESFP or an ESTP.

Grammar nazi. You should have told me that one 10 pages ago too. I would've added that to the list of ways you're like my mother. She used to make my ex-boyfriend pay her every time he placed a preposition at the end of a sentence.
    EXACTLY. I'm embarrassingly silly at home with my husband and very serious at work and in public. In fact, when I concentrate, I scowl. It makes people think I'm grumpy. It freaked my husband out at first.

Okay, I wouldn't make people pay, but yeah, I am a grammar Nazi. I actually read over most of my posts and proofread. Sometimes, I couldn't bother, though.

Sniffles

Awww. It's so cute. Reminds me of Rudy Huxtable.
    Hmmn....interesting to compare a Russian cartoon character with a member of the Cobsy family. Anyways...
    [youtube="v_nPEGijDoQ"]More Cheburashka[/youtube]

MBTI
    INFJ

EXACTLY. I'm embarrassingly silly at home with my husband and very serious at work and in public. In fact, when I concentrate, I scowl. It makes people think I'm grumpy. It freaked my husband out at first.

Okay, I wouldn't make people pay, but yeah, I am a grammar Nazi. I actually read over most of my posts and proofread. Sometimes, I couldn't bother, though.
    Ha, my silliness strikes at whenever time, even in a crisis. But irl, I don't typically like to intentional stand out, so I do most things on the sly in that regard. I'd prefer my silliness only get absorbed by my intended audience.

Yea, emphasis on Nazi for my mom. She would make him pay, but she actually saved the money to give him for his first year in college. It was actually really funny to us, but she cringes at poor speech and grammar. It's like betrayal to her. Betrayal of the highest order..:yim_rolling_on_the_

Hmmn....interesting to compare a Russian cartoon character with a member of the Cobsy family. Anyways...
    You don't see the resemblance?

MBTI
    xNFP

Ha, my silliness strikes at whenever time, even in a crisis. But irl, I don't typically like to intentional stand out, so I do most things on the sly in that regard. I'd prefer my silliness only get absorbed by my intended audience.

Yea, emphasis on Nazi for my mom. She would make him pay, but she actually saved the money to give him for his first year in college. It was actually really funny to us, but she cringes at poor speech and grammar. It's like betrayal to her. Betrayal of the highest order..:yim_rolling_on_the_
    See, in that way, I'm different. I'm only silly if I can relax....

HAHAHA! Well, see, she gave it back to him in a practical way, right?

I should do the same thing every time my husband forgets to pay a bill .