MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    ISTP.

It's the only real way to explain how Te could dominate your childhood.
    That's kind of silly, honestly. ISTP isn't even a Te type.

Linguist: Space_Oddity's analysis is spot on; you're still totally ENFP.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Default Dominant Introverted Feeling Analysis

Usually gentle and kind, they are intense and passionate about their values and deeply held beliefs, which they share with trusted friends. Yes, true. Because of their discreet manner, their enthusiasm may not be apparent. They are sensitive to others' pain, restlessness or general discomfort and strive to find happiness, balance and wholeness for themselves in order to help others find joy, satisfaction and plenitude. They are deeply empathetic. Depends on the person. I would not say I was always good at this.

They live life in an intently personal fashion, acting on the belief that each person is unique and that social norms are to be respected only if they do not hinder personal development or expression. TRUE! They strive to adhere to their own high personal moral standards and are particularly sensitive to inconsistencies in their environment between what is being said and what is being done. Try my best! Empty promises of adhering to something they value such as environmental causes or human rights - set off an inner alarm and they may transform themselves into modern day Joan of Arcs. Joan of Arc, no. Pissed, yes.

They are quietly persistent in raising awareness of cherished causes and often fight for the underdog in quiet or not-so-quiet ways. Nah. Only in some cases. In a team, they will raise issues of integrity, authenticity, and good or bad, and may to opt out if the team refuses to address the questions raised. Depends on how important the questions are.

They are usually tolerant and open-minded, insightful, flexible and understanding. Try to be. They live for the understanding of others and feel deeply grateful when someone takes the time to get to know them personally. Yes. They have good listening skills, no are genuinely concerned, yes insightful, sometimes and usually avid readers. YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!At their best, they inspire others to be themselves. That'd be nice.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    xNFP

Default Extraverted Intuition analysis

Words, ideas and possibilities spew effortlessly from them. Usually. Words are their best friends. They are pretty cool. They dance around ideas, the more, the merrier. Not ideas for the sake of ideas, but good ideas, yes! Imaginative, spontaneous, original and enthusiastic, they have a knack for seeing other possibilities, other dreams and options. Heh. Yeah. The world is never as it is but as it could be, as if it were but an artists sketch begging for colour. Yes, but you need to be realistic, too. They initiate change and often are prone to trespassing a few known boundaries to take themselves and others where no one has been before. Nah, I like my boundaries. Boundaries are cool. The status quo tends to lack inspiration. Depends on the subject and what the status quo is.

When inspired, they are fearless and tireless. Could be, lol. Their energy will know no limits unless red tape takes over. RED TAPE GAHHHHHH!!!!! Routine drags them down. Well, it depends. It can be comforting sometimes. But mindless routine sucks. Their faith in possibilities and belief in the benefit of change often inspire others to follow. That'd be nice, but I don't think I'm too inspirational. They are challenging, ingenious and innovative. Eh, nah. They will give their best to what appears to be an impossible challenge, a place unknown to man or beast. Nah. I don't like nearly impossible challenges. I like to know there is a relatively good chance of success, or else, what's the point??? Investing all that time and energy. PFFT.

They use metaphors, stories, images and analogies to make their point.Sometimes. They love theories and often shape their own. Theories, yes. My own, eh....They see patterns emerging. Yes, especially in languages and behavior. Keen improvisers, they are rarely caught off guard, there is always something up their sleeve. The sky is the only limit. That's exaggerated.

They are sometimes entertainers, artists or otherwise engaged in public demonstrations that allow their ideas to bloom. I like public speaking - does that count? Their greatest difficulty is not in initiating projects but in choosing among so many possibilities, setting realistic boundaries, establishing priorities and correctly assessing resources. Nah, I'm pretty damn good at that, too, unless I underestimate something - like taking on five freaking jobs. That was pretty retarded, I must admit. But honestly, I should have known better.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    xNFP

Default Extraverted Sensing Analysis

Extraverted sensing types are pragmatic and realistic HA! with a zest for living life to the fullest Okay, I try to do that by way of multiplying experiences. Um, what do they mean by that exactly? Always on the alert for what needs immediate attention or what might provide a bit of action, excitement or entertainment, they engage quickly with their environment. NO WAY!!!!! BIGGGG weakness. BIG. Did I mention um big? They seek and enjoy freedom, are good-natured, direct, and tolerant and are often the ones who provide levity. Freedom is good, direct can be good, good-natured is...good?? LOL levity is also good, but I am not full of levity. Nah.

They have a way with dealing with people on a very equal platform and are not easily star struck. Rank, celebrity and status mean little when they are face to face with another individual. TRUE. What BS.

On the job, they appreciate having the right tools and are quite ingenious at finding ways to fix and repair things with dexterity. No way. They love variety and are curious and adventurous, enjoying the unexpected. Depends. Their brand of extraversion is one of deeds rather than words. Um, words are good too! As long as things are moving along, they are happy. Yep. They like to keep things simple and immediate, going with the flow. NO!!!!! They are helpful in very concrete ways, providing the correct tools or specific service the person requires. I help in different ways. They often have an uncanny ability to respond appropriately in cases of emergencies, often having excellent reflexes. NO! They act without thinking. HELL NO! They also tend to have natural mediating skills. Okay, I can be good at this if I want to be.

They are attuned to the environment and the myriad colours, textures, sounds, beauty and the sensuousness of it all. Oh no no no no nonononono. They are quite graceful and agile while moving through their environment. HA! This is a joke, right? They love having fun and if things are too quiet they may provide the entertainment or distraction. Yes. They learn by imitation and are keen observers. Sometimes. They teach through example. That's good. Their attention will always go towards whatever provides the keenest impression on their senses. Pfft. No.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    I think you misunderstood what I tried to say; i wanted to say that maybe if you know your enneagram type you can easier say which mbti type you are because not always mbti and enneagram type are perfect match.
    you have ENFP 3s, and ENFP 7s, pretty different people. 7 matches perfectly, but 3 not so. Same with ENFP 1, who is pretty weird combo, but it could be possible...

and everybody have conflicts inside of them, so don't feel weird or something

MBTI
    xNFP

Default Extraverted Thinking Analysis

"Creating order out of chaos" is one extraverted thinker's way of describing her volition. YAY! Determined, logical, critical, they love a challenge, especially one that will allow tangible improvement in productivity, efficiency or profitability. Yes. They are direct, finding the quickest, most direct path between what is and what should be. Not always, but I try.

They excel at implementing ideas and are often on the lookout for good ideas worthy of their attention. I'm fairly good. They are quick to organize, orchestrate, find resources, coordinate, and follow through to the end of a project. If I like the project and it makes sense, yes. I don't like finding resources, though. They love a problem, especially one that will make full use of their competencies, their logic and sense of order, justice and fair play. Sure!

Many find competition to be stimulating and fun. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"These are the rules of the game now let us play." Yep. Fairness is sharing and respecting the same set of rules, so may the best one win. Right! And since they readily acknowledge that there will be a winner and a loser, they would simply much rather be the winner. Oh yeahhhh. So they hone their strategies on the fine knife of experience and sharpen their skills to meet the next challenge head on. Well I won't do ANYTHING to win, but I like winning.

They love having greater challenges bestowed on them as a result of having successfully met the last, as this attests to their competence and skills. RIGHT! Never rest on your laurels. They appear dispassionate because of their impersonal and objective approach, nah not totally, but I can be if need be but close observation will reveal deep passion and enthusiasm as well as sensitivity, especially to cherished ones. Right! However they expect others to roll up their sleeves as they do and meet the task in spite of personal hardships or discomfort. Yes.

They have little tolerance for personal whims that threaten a smooth running operation. Nah, I wouldn't go that far. If it helps, okay, but if you're an idiot, there's the door. They are direct and honest with most things that displease them and expect others to do the same. Yes, but not always. Depends on how important it is. Their humanity shows in their sense of fairness and justice as well as their love of humour. Um, maybe? Don't know.

MBTI
    xNFP

Default Extraverted Feeling Analysis

Feeling types seek continuity through harmonious relationships and collective values. Define 'collective value.' They excel at picking up on the tone of a situation and acting accordingly, adding warmth to a cool setting or turning sour into sweet. Sometimes. But I was not always good at this. They will naturally seek to know what people do well, what they enjoy, where and how they work, and understand what they need in order to make the appropriate connections with other people. A lot of the time, yes. They weave and strengthen the collective fabric of social conventions and interactions. Um, I don't know?

Let an extraverted feeling type know that you are in need of an accountant and they will most likely give you several names. Pfft, nah, I am not a person who has huge amounts of contacts. They seem to have an infinite number of acquaintances from all walks of life and are always on the lookout for people in need and those who can help out. Nah. Inclusiveness is important and they are particularly sensitive to those who are excluded. Sure.

Harmony comes from good, supportive relationships and upholding collective values. Okay. They are always focused on the other person, feeling a glow when those around them are happy, and troubled when something is amiss. Maybe. They are natural cheerleaders, often expressing support, gratitude, and encouragement, and heaping praise onto those they appreciate. Yes. They take note of what is being done and what needs doing, offering their help and assistance wherever necessary. Right.

As team players and project leaders, they have a gift for rallying their players, focusing on what is being done right and each member's strengths. Nah. They are loyal and they expect loyalty. Yes. They carry conversations well, finding common ground with their speaker. Try to. They tend to find the correct and gracious way to respond in any given situation, no matter how tense or uncomfortable it is. NOOOO!

It is well to note that extraverted feeling types will uphold a wide range of values, simply because shared values are what create harmony. Perhaps. Some will profess the importance of tough-minded logic, justice and scholarly debate because their environments have these shared values. TRUE! They tend to adopt the collective values of those they love and 'belong to'. YES.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    How can someone have polar opposites inside them without being mentally ill?
    I would have to guess that most people feel that they have polar opposites inside of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    I would have to guess that most people feel that they have polar opposites inside of them.
    yes!!
    sometimes it's simply "should i stay or should i go? nah, i should go. o no, i should stay, oh no i should really go?"
    and sometimes is more extreme.

MBTI
    xNFP

My nature is really full of extremes. My husband complains about this all the time, and he's right. I wish I could fix that.