User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    INTj

indeed. you shall take the western european countries, my minion. *laughs evilly*
    When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it.
    - Bernard Bailey
    It is bad luck to be superstitious.
    - Andrew W. Mathis

sp/sx/so

MBTI
    ENFP

I didn't know that there was a biased against them particularly... I can only speak for myself and say that I for one really like ESFJs and have alot of respect for them
    ... couldn't drag me away

Željko Ražnatovic: argus
    Željko Ražnatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Željko Ražnatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8sx
    Socionics
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by SecantSquared View Post
    indeed. you shall take the western european countries, my minion. *laughs evilly*
    cool. all those eastern ones looked depressing anyway, and with such weird alphabets. i want a language i can at least make out the letters, even if i don't know what they're saying.

I come down here and see this:

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    You should keep in mind that every Archetype has it's own idiosyncrasy/stereotype/negativity attached to it, regardless of whether those suppositions have any truth or not. This is the result of inductive reasoning prevailing over conductive reasoning.

So, I'm just going to state my opinions about the ESFJs that I know to straightforwardly answer your question.

Being an INFP, I view some of them as being obnoxious and obtrusive. They may also be materialistic and "party animals". They may also try to force others to reciprocate when they are generous or "altruistic".

However, they can be very pleasent if the circumstances are proper.
    Then I see this:

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    ESFJs are weak and pathetic insects who serve the hive and its overly powerful overlords as they are and will ever remain continually trapped in the matrix while INTPs destroy this pathetic world in order to recreate it anew in a perfected state hence making INTPs the Grand Architects of Creation!
    And then you post something like this:

Quote Originally Posted by CapLawyer View Post
    • Why do you say nice things to people, then talk shit about them behind their back?
    And this:

Quote Originally Posted by nozflubber View Post
    To all ESFJs: STOP being phony with me. if you want to say or hint at something, SAY IT!! The sophistication in which an ESFJ dances around a topic makes a faggot in a tutu appear masculine. Bitches, ALL of y'all. For the sake of human communication and our planet, harden up when you speak to any XXTP.

Case in point: this thread is a patronizing hypocritical apology. I rest my case.

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

Ohh Nihilogen and his love for necrophiliac actions

Btw I think @RaptorWizard was just being uniquely funny ;p

I didn't read the thread otherwise so no idea on the rest.

But I'll say I don't mind ESFJ's any more than any other type. A family member is an ESFJ and she's cool.

LadyLazarus

I have known a few ESFJ's(my father,my aunt,weird aquintance "friend" girl,and my sister's enemy friend) and I've found(among those 4 anyway) that they can be rather bossy,which I think is something most people would find rather hard to swallow.

I've found that they tend to gravitate toward me,in real life because I'm usually very easy-going and can deal with their bossiness(although I hate being told what to do for stupid prideful reasons),I've noticed that if I just agree to do what they say and not do it(or brush it off as a joke),they tend to forget about it,like they only want to feel in control at face value.

They can be kind of smothering and tend to hurt my feelings quite a bit though...I also dislike that "try to guilt you into doing what I want" thing the one's I've known have tended to do.

So far this has held true for all the ESFJ's I've met aside from my father,who tends to look more like a either an ESTP or an ESTJ depending on the scenario,from the outside,although it's evident that it's all a charade once you get close enough.

Although,I think it may just be that ESFJ and ISFP are just not a good match,or at least that is the impression I have gotten from observing my parent's relationship(mother is also an ISFP),they seem to want to rip each other's throats out one second and then return to being civil the next.It's weird to say the least.
    In retrospect though,I can totally see how the ESFJ's usually critical nature can be hard on a fi-dom as well as how the overly-sensitive nature of fi-doms can be hard on ESFJ's.

Also,I feel the only person who gets along worse with my father than my mother is my ISTJ sister,it's not as evident as with my mother,but theirs is more of a relationship of distance in order to maintain the peace.

I have noticed that the J's in my life don't seem to get along well with most other J's...

Naturally,though,this doesn't apply to all,ESFJ's,like every other type,there are good and bad ESFJ's.
    Last edited by LadyLazarus; 03-08-2014 at 10:58 AM.

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

Quote Originally Posted by tsunderes View Post
    So far this has held true for all the ESFJ's I've met aside from my father,who tends to look more like a either an ESTP or an ESTJ depending on the scenario,from the outside,although it's evident that it's all a charade once you get close enough.
    Interesting, the ESFJ family member I have is like that too. And not really trying to guilt people into doing whatever etc.

LadyLazarus

Quote Originally Posted by valaki View Post
    Interesting, the ESFJ family member I have is like that too. And not really trying to guilt people into doing whatever etc.
    Are they male?So far I've only noticed this with male ESFJ's,

I think they're probably just trying to fit the traditional "manly-man" image thing.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

The most complete number at the most complete date is 1 to 8.

MBTI
    yupp

I like ESFJs but i have this odd ability to get along with just about anyone
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so