Thread: INTJ or INFJ?

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by hermeticdancer View Post
    why did somone move my thread...
    and also, the uggies and nerdies comment. was about, people that I would friend zone. Someone who was really super ugie, and super nerdie. Why does that bother ya?
    I am being honest.

How undiplomatic of my, how immature of me I guess, I'm supposed to be empathetic and caring of human needs all the time. (no one can do that 24/7) This is how I really feel. Not about all INTJ's some are attractive and freaking smart and awsome! Like my geology professor, was great but of course, he was engaged. He was totally sarcastic, and witty. I love INTJ's just not super butt ass ugies and nerdie antisocial people in general. ya dig-

EDIT:and he was HOT!
    *stares blankly at screen*

*laughs of bit*

I'm sorry, this post is hilarious, is/was it meant to be?!???!?
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Oh, and....

Five stars!!!

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    X/0

I think your dad is INTX, because he sounds like me minus the gardenings and cr@p.

How do guys get out of the infamous "friendzone" that many of them dig themselves into?

The friendzone is an acidic pool that melts your soul....
    This post grammatical errors had been intentionally left uncorrected.

Quote Originally Posted by forzen View Post
    The friendzone is an acidic pool that melts your soul....
    Ahh, so that's why INTJs are immune to acidic pools!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    X/0

Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post
    Ahh, so that's why INTJs are immune to acidic pools!
    Yes, we practically lived in it 24/7.
    This post grammatical errors had been intentionally left uncorrected.

MBTI
    eNFp
    Enneagram

I think he is an INTJ

because he loves to give directions when I'm doing something.
    For example.
    The kitchen is his domain, you better not mess with it, everything in its right place, and everything in a certain way. Their is a science to the way it is set up. Forks, knives, spoons, cups, the teflon cannt be touching so there are styrafoarm plates inbetween eachone so they dont scratch eacthother, (there could be a flowchart for the way the kitchen is set up) I won't go into too much detail.
    He cannot relax in that kitchen, when he comes home, he takes over and starts cooking, he won't give up the reigns. And if I want to help, he will start giving step by step instructions on how to turn on the range, get the rice, rinse it, no like this, your doing it wrong, and get all aggravated, (and not a 6 year old) put it on the stove, do this, and he's showed me 15 times already. He's Mr. Redundant, in a nutshell. Constantly repeating himself, even when I say I get it. He can't help but give task orders. So everyone backs off, and just lets him do everything himself, alone, after a while.

When he cooks, he puts all the dishes in the sink and leaves them and watches tv and the whole kitchen is like a bomb went off, all these exotic plates bowls tools every items where used just for 3 people, and a little one. He makes such a mess and leaves it. And I, or the other ladies has to clean it up. He never cleans up, but he bitches about wanting a clean house?

I guess micromanage would be a good word to describe this. It creates feelings of dependence, and animosity in other people. which is bad.

I don't know if its absentmindedness or just single mindedness, nobody is perfect, at times he is running late, and getting lost, and the place is a mess, but he likes to have order, and often blames everyone else around him for it not happening. Which is kinda funny. If something of his is missing, it's my fault, or my mom's fault, or he will bring up the past (don't do that). He knows where everything is, apparently, so if its missing, someone must have touched it.

Its like he can give orders and dish it out, and can manage himself, be successful in work but her transfers that to relationships, and tries to manage. He has trouble relaxing and accepting help from others. He needs some really patient secretaries, and a maid. Love him anyway. Cause he is my dad, otherwise, omg.