• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INTP or ISTP?

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
what about ESFP?

why don't you pick one from a hat and act like that type for a week? Test drive it, before you buy it.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I'm not sure I'm an I, but from the standpoint of the I/E dichotomy, I lean much more towards being drained by other people than being recharged by other people. While I'm reconsidering type, it's an open possibility that I'm an E, but relative to other preferences, I'm fairly confident of the I.
ok

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ah yes! The quote above my post reminded me of another thing. My ISTP friend is all about the present, the right here/right now. I'm always thinking into next week, next year, getting to the place in life I desire to be, etc.

He doesn't think into the future too much. He just enjoys THIS moment for what it is.

Well then maybe you are a J if you are always planning for the future instead of improvising the present moment like a P.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I'd say you were tricked by a necropost.

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
UniqueMixture thinks michael seems slighty creepy for referring to himself in the third person :D

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
UniqueMixture thinks michael seems slighty creepy for referring to himself in the third person :D

UniqueMixture, I don't know what your type is. I have seen it fluctuate from ESFP, to ISTP, and now a EN?P? What are you anyway?