• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

! ! Help me type an ex? ! !

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Okay people this is very important.

- Had a close circle of friends that he cared about, some of which have been around since he was in kindergarten

- Was very close to his family and found it difficult to say no to them or leave them, although he seemed to secretly crave independence

- Had a really hard time leaving bad relationships (heh) and was pretty much that guy who was always in a long term relationship and fell really hard for women that eventually started to really mistreat him

- Was an overachiever and somewhat materialistic, could easily get shit done and really liked success (especially looked up to successful people)

- Did not always voice what what on his mind, sometimes appeared to me more sneaky and manipulative than he let on

- Was highly respected by the people that knew him and was kind of a people pleaser

- Seemed to often withdraw and think about stuff for long periods of time

- Was really focused on his creative side (web design and drawing and stuff)

I've got more but hopefully this should be enough?!

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
- Seemed to often withdraw and think about stuff for long periods of time

- Was really focused on his creative side (web design and drawing and stuff)

- Did not always voice what what on his mind, sometimes appeared to me more sneaky and manipulative than he let on

Led to INFJ

- Had a close circle of friends that he cared about, some of which have been around since he was in kindergarten

- Was very close to his family and found it difficult to say no to them or leave them, although he seemed to secretly crave independence

- Had a really hard time leaving bad relationships (heh) and was pretty much that guy who was always in a long term relationship and fell really hard for women that eventually started to really mistreat him

- Was an overachiever and somewhat materialistic, could easily get shit done and really liked success (especially looked up to successful people)

Led to EFJ

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Hmmm yeah I thought so too then then I thought that the whole being very family oriented and focused on materialistic success might be more Si than Ni.

Definitely a lot of Fe though.