User Tag List

View Poll Results: What type is Babylon Candle?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • INFJ

1 3.85%
  • INTJ

3 11.54%
  • INTP

0 0%
  • INFP

4 15.38%
  • ENFJ

4 15.38%
  • ENTJ

8 30.77%
  • ENTP

3 11.54%
  • ENFP

3 11.54%
First 910111213 Last

When people ask you "where will you be 10-20 years from now", do you find it easy or hard to answer? Do you find yourself thinking this way a lot?
    Hello

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

lots of Fi babylon, lots and lots and LOTS of fi

Quote Originally Posted by justxher View Post
    lots of Fi babylon, lots and lots and LOTS of fi
    What? He has Fe coming out of his arsehole Worrying about how his actions affect his relationship with others = pure, undiluted Fe.
    Hello

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by VagrantFarce View Post
    When people ask you "where will you be 10-20 years from now", do you find it easy or hard to answer? Do you find yourself thinking this way a lot?
    I think I have some idea of where I'd like to be as far as my general happiness. There are certain things in my life that I enjoy, that I hope are still around in 10 to 20 years. However, I know there are better places/things to come. I would like to feel as needed as certain things afford me now, but in more areas of my life. When people ask me the question you did regarding career: I find it hard to answer.

Even so, I just have a general sense that I'm going better places. I do "know" where I'm going.

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

What? He has Fe coming out of his arsehole Worrying about how his actions affect his relationship with others = pure, undiluted Fe.
    Psht no!

What about the whole "I'm unique and have no type" thing? And the whole "no this isn't what I'm REALLY like on a deep down level, it's not the real me!" ?!"

Quote Originally Posted by justxher View Post
    Psht no!What about the whole "I'm unique and have no type" thing? And the whole "no this isn't what I'm REALLY like on a deep down level, it's not the real me!" ?!"
    That's just indecision and being unable to relate to descriptions, that isn't neccessarilly indictiative of Fi.

I think I have some idea of where I'd like to be as far as my general happiness. There are certain things in my life that I enjoy, that I hope are still around in 10 to 20 years. However, I know there are better places/things to come. I would like to feel as needed as certain things afford me now, but in more areas of my life. When people ask me the question you did regarding career: I find it hard to answer.

Even so, I just have a general sense that I'm going better places. I do "know" where I'm going.
    Do you find it easy to adapt to changing circumstances?

Do you find it easy to recall past experiences, to the point where your body feels like it's "reliving" the experience physically? Do you compare these past experiences to what is happening to you in new or unusual situations?
    Hello

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Just curious what you're getting at here....if you're using this as more of a J/P determiner, I think it's a poor one. I've never had a clue about my life x yrs down the line, nor set concrete goals with respect to that, and I'm a J.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    Just curious what you're getting at here....if you're using this as more of a J/P determiner, I think it's a poor one. I've never had a clue about my life x yrs down the line, nor set concrete goals with respect to that, and I'm a J.
    More of an Ni thing. I read it in a book.
    Hello

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Do you find it easy to adapt to changing circumstances?

Do you find it easy to recall past experiences, to the point where your body feels like it's "reliving" the experience physically? Do you compare these past experiences to what is happening to you in new or unusual situations?
    I find it easy to adapt if its welcome change (im not the type to be opposed to "change for change's sake").
    I only really "physically" remember a few sports moments in my life (besides these, I dont really remember sensations unless im trying to). I'd chalk that up to the adrenaline and the finality those races seemed to hold at the time.

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

That's just indecision and being unable to relate to descriptions, that isn't neccessarilly indictiative of Fi.
    And worrying about how his reactions will affect others is more insecurity or low self esteem than they are indicative of Fe

EDIT: Also, babylon seems to very rarely worry about how his actions affect others, especially in light of his consistent Vent trolling.