Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: A Quick Guide To Double-Checking Your Type

MBTI
    NF
    Enneagram
    4dw sx/so
    Socionics
    IEx None

Well, my SO is present, as he works from home. We don't talk much though, as he needs to work. And I spend a lot of time on here, coz I enjoy the ambiance. I also have class once a week and work once a week. And that's plenty for me. It means I don't have to constantly follow societies rules, which I find limiting usually.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

Okay, I'm going to flip a coin. Tails says E, Heads says I.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Well, my SO is present, as he works from home. We don't talk much though, as he needs to work. And I spend a lot of time on here, coz I enjoy the ambiance. I also have class once a week and work once a week. And that's plenty for me. It means I don't have to constantly follow societies rules, which I find limiting usually.
    Yea, work and school can be restricting but that could just be a P thing, too.
    See, I have a roommate and a couple of close friends that I spend a lot of time with. Between them, work,clinical, and class, I have obligations almost every day. I don't mind, because I need them. Though, I really look forward to the downtime following work/school/whatever. (Currently, anyway.)

(I'm thinking S, be it ES or IS is going to need that more than an N will anyways)

MBTI
    NF
    Enneagram
    4dw sx/so
    Socionics
    IEx None

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    Yea, work and school can be restricting but that could just be a P thing, too.
    See, I have a roommate and a couple of close friends that I spend a lot of time with. Between them, work,clinical, and class, I have obligations almost every day. I don't mind, because I need them. Though, I really look forward to the downtime following work/school/whatever. (Currently, anyway.)
    You're lucky to have such a good bond with those close to you
    I love my friends, but there's only one except for my SO who can take the full brunt of my personality. The rest I reign myself in with. I used to have an ESFP friend in college who not only was comfortable with who I was, but also took every crazy idea I had just a little further and acted it out. We had a blast. I miss her dearly. If anyone could make me run around like an E, it was her

I guess this is where the S-N difference shows. Since I don't get this irl, I seek it online (here) and in my own imagination/world. No need to be myself fully irl, I can be myself while in my own world without all the negative consequences it can cause
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Extroversion doesn't really have anything to do with socializing
    Both apply. I love people, I can get completely giddy off them and have a bunch of fun, keep going for hours and laugh my ass off with them, or be totally swept up in the convo. Other times, I just wanna be enjoying the ambiance and not have to talk.
    Interacting with the WORLD. Not people. I literally just said that, then you quoted my post and made it all about people.

Extroverts don't have to interact with people. Interacting with the world can be doing literally anything. Introverts get exhausted by doing anything that's stimulating usually, because we can't process as much stimulation as extroverts can. That's the whole basis of it.

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ertedness.html

Read this thread, particularly my second post.

And you can't lead with both Fi and Ne, or both Fi and Se.
    () 9w8-3w2-7w6 tritype.

RCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

You're lucky to have such a good bond with those close to you
    I love my friends, but there's only one except for my SO who can take the full brunt of my personality. The rest I reign myself in with. I used to have an ESFP friend in college who not only was comfortable with who I was, but also took every crazy idea I had just a little further and acted it out. We had a blast. I miss her dearly. If anyone could make me run around like an E, it was her

I guess this is where the S-N difference shows. Since I don't get this irl, I seek it online (here) and in my own imagination/world. No need to be myself fully irl, I can be myself while in my own world without all the negative consequences it can cause
    Haha. We would get along good.
    I had an ENTP Ne monster friend who I had this same relationship with. Except he was the thinker and I was the doer. It was a blast.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Hmm.

Interacting with the WORLD. Not people. I literally just said that, then you quoted my post and made it all about people.

Extroverts don't have to interact with people. Interacting with the world can be doing literally anything. Introverts get exhausted by doing anything that's stimulating usually, because we can't process as much stimulation as extroverts can. That's the whole basis of it.

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ertedness.html

Read this thread, particularly my second post.

No i'm not going to read your link.
    I'm going to sit here and whine and cry and wait for someone to give me my nap.

(But no. To be honest. I understand what they are all about.. For me, I think I just need to get to know myself better.)

Prove it.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Prove it.
    Disprove it. And I don't mean put some random crap by some random typologist that doesn't follow the theory we're discussing.

You process things through your dominant totally unconsciously, and you use the secondary as a tool generally, and you "tap into it" usually. It's use won't be the same as the dominant.
    () 9w8-3w2-7w6 tritype.

RCueI (primary Inquisition)

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I find society's rules very limiting too, but there's a part of me who loves being around people. When I'm at work I find myself joking around with my customers, and playing big sister to my teenage co-workers. I get a rush out of being with nice people - but I'm easily drained by people who are assholes. Maybe that's just a consequence of having Fi, and not necessarily an introvert thing though.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma