User Tag List

First 51314151617 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Socionics
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Well, I decided I'm probably more thinking than intuitive a few weeks ago... and I'm certainly no Ti-dominant. So ESTJ is the best fit.
    Fair enough

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Well, I'd say I'm more responding than initiating (and I'm definitely informing). I do sometimes try and initiate things because all my friends are lazy and I want to do things, but I really prefer not to if possible. For some reason, I was put as the leader of a group to work on something once, for some reason, and that turned out pretty awful. The group wouldn't listen to me, they didn't understand what I wanted, I couldn't make any decisions, or if I did they ignored them, and I became entirely disinterested rather quickly. I actually suck at working with people altogether. I think that makes me more likely INTP.
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

By the way, could a strong T perhaps confuse informing and directing a little? I was just thinking that with some strong NTPs, they can be more direct and unfriendly, even though they are supposedly informing.
    JiNe

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

I don't think that this is a 100% certain indicator, really. I think this can be largely effected by cultural differences, and not be 100% anyway. For example, some male ESFJs seem directive, because that is a typical behavioural attitude, and Fe tries to emulate it.
    JiNe

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sherlock Holmes View Post
    By the way, could a strong T perhaps confuse informing and directing a little? I was just thinking that with some strong NTPs, they can be more direct and unfriendly, even though they are supposedly informing.
    T is either directing or structure-focused, or both. Both for TJ's, just plain directive for STP's, and structure-focused, though informative for NTP's. Structure-focus is sort of another kind of "directive"; basically a counterpart of that factor, but for Keirsey's temperaments instead of the Interaction Styles. Both factors determine people vs task focus, or agreeableness.

So the T is what gives the otherwise informative NTP's their critical, "directive"-like edge.
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

INTP? hmmm.. that really doesn't seem right.
    "You can't take a picture of this...it's already gone."

“But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?”
    -Mark Twain

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Some sort of NF other than ENFJ. Don't have enough info to narrow it further, but INFJ seems fairly correct.

Socionics, INFp-Ni.

EDIT: Don't worry, I got ENTJ on this thing. It's miscalibrated anyway... there's no way ENFPs are affiliative.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

It was just a little scary when every trait of one particular type, was correct. Makes you wonder how long scientists thought over, and kept re-checking this personality system, until it was finally completed (excuse me if I said anything inappropriate as I really don't know who came up with the MBTI method)
    This was really helpful, Thank you.
    Guess its INFJ for me......

Directing/Informing - Informing, most of the time. Directing only under stress or when I'm irritated, when I become "like a boss" (oh, Te!)

Initiating/Responding - I'm an initiator, in the most of situations. Only in some few cases responding.

Abstract/Concrete - Totally abstract!

Affiliative/Pragmatic - Affiliative.

ENFP.

Ahh... I forgot about this great thread!

IMO, it should be stickied so I can find it again without having to wait for another person to reply to it. :/

Also, apparently I am ISFP or ISTP.

*edit* WOW! I'm blind! It is stickied. I'm a bit slow at times...
    Last edited by an hero; 04-09-2011 at 12:57 AM.