• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

A Quick Guide To Double-Checking Your Type

Nocum

MBTI Type
INTJ
This helped me to confirm my type as INTJ. Thank you so very much for this thread.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
All I know from this is that I'm a behind-the-scenes kind of guy.
Help please

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm a mixture of Directing and Informing, when I need to be.

When it comes to my relationships, I do tend to be more Initiating.

Mix of Abstract/Concrete. Probably more concrete.

I think I'm more Affiliative as opposed to Pragmatic.

I think I've gotten ESFJ, but I'm more ENFJ?

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
Interaction style:
Get-Things-Going (Informing and Initiating). With a focus on interaction, they act as a catalyst using information, enthusiasm, energy and excitement to persuade and involve others. (ESFJ, ENTP, ENFP, ESFP)

Temperament
Abstract Language
Pragmatic roles
Rational/Theorist (Abstract and Pragmatic): Want knowledge and to be competent, to achieve mastery. Seek expertise to understand how the world and things in it work. (INTP, INTJ, ENTP, ENTJ)

I am a fucking ENTP. Confirmed.

Taibreah

I'm sooo confused! *tears hair out a little* Ok, so, came back to edit this. No concrete thinking person would over-analyze a simple quiz! Who am I kidding, I'm not as concrete as I would like to be.

I think I'll be sticking with these:
-Informing and Responding
-Abstract and Pragmatic

Behind-the-Scenes (Informing and Responding). With patience and a calm, quiet style, they focus on understanding and accommodation to lead the team to the best possible result. (ISFJ, INTP, INFP, ISFP)
-I do prefer working behind the scenes. I'm not always as patient as I should be, but I would rather work in a position that was in a low noise environment. I really do want to understand everything!

Rational/Theorist (Abstract and Pragmatic): Want knowledge and to be competent, to achieve mastery. Seek expertise to understand how the world and things in it work. (INTP, INTJ, ENTP, ENTJ)
- I want to understand it all! That's why I keep re-evaluating my thoughts on pretty much everything. I still want my freedom and not to be imposed upon or told what to do, as is the temperament of the Artisan/Improviser (Concrete and Pragmatic).

Apparently, this makes me come across as an INTP. I hadn't really considered that before. But maybe an INTP can let me know if I am coming across as that type. Hmm...

Last edited:

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Directing and responsive. So either ISTJ, INFJ, ISTP or INTJ.
I'm not sure whether I use concrete or abstract language. But I'm a Pragmatic. That would cut down the possibilities to ISTP or INTJ.
:unsure:
Well, I'm sure I'm not an INTJ, so, according to this, I am an ISTP.

Turi

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
First post on these forums.

I got ISFP on this - informing and responsive. I can be directing but only when I'm in a bad mood or being a Dad to my 3 year old.

I can be abstract but I vastly prefer concrete and I'm most certainly pragmatic over affiliative.

Interesting because I got into this typing/MBTI thing a few weeks ago and feel I've been in a bit of a depression since like a month before then, and still am now. I tested INTP initially and sometimes get INFJ, ENTP, ISTP, never ISFP.

Funnily enough just yesterday I was reading into cognitive functions etc and thought Fi-Se sounds like me in a nutshell when I'm feeling good.

My feelings at the moment don't interfere with how I prefer my communication methods to be so hey maybe there's some truth to this, haha.

Cool thread.

BoomCha

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm directing (well.. not as bluntly as "do this", but more like "please could you do this because x and y") and responding, and abstract and pragmatic. This would confirm that I am INTJ.

rien

MBTI Type
INTJ
It confirms that I'm INTJ, but as [MENTION=34281]BoomCha[/MENTION] wrote before, I use the "please" word too.

00Hikaru00

MBTI Type
INFJ
I'm definitely a INFJ.

Sometimes I get typed as an ENFJ because I'm more like an ambivert leaning towards 'I'. At one time I was also confused if I should be a INFP because I display quite a bit of Perceiving traits as well but after some research, I realised that my manner of speech and decision-making process is definitely more 'J'.

People who are still confused what type they are should consider how they behave in their most natural setting (like how they behave with people they're most comfortable with). A MBTI Trainer told me NOT to use work/school settings as a gauge because a lot of people behave differently in those settings.

Bulletproof_Bastard

MBTI Type
ESTP
-Directing/Informing :
Directing. It's to minimize the chance for others to misinterpret what I'm saying to them.

-Initiating/Responding:
Initiating. I prefer to initiate so I can keep the conversation relevant to the subject I want to discuss/debate about with others and to keep it's quality in general.

-Abstract/Concrete :
Abstract. It's just the way my brain works. Such as when looking at the world, some people would see cars, buildings, streets, people, etc. What I see are concepts, designs, ideas, meanings and innovations. Say you show me a car, other people might would mention it's brand, type, etc. I would say it's a vehicle useful for people to reach their destinations faster and further than they could with their legs.

-Pragmatic/Affiliative :
Pragmatic. Honestly, I have a hard time being affiliative since I saw that in most cases being a team-player means dealing with unnecessary shits that wouldn't be useful to finish a task or to reach a goal. I have no problem working with people as long as I'm the one in charge and I always make it very damn clear that I'm the boss. But I'm far less rigid these days though.

And I'm ESTP.

Enneagram
9w1
So I've narrowed it down to ENFP/INFP as well as ESFJ/ISFJ.

And stereotypically I would be 9999% introverted except for my noticeable impatience to get things done and keep things moving, even in conversation but that might just be me being short sighted and needing immediate pleasure or release from pain (...ESPECIALLY in conversation) lol.

ISFJ and INFP are reasonable.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I still have no idea. Somebody said to think about my most natural setting. I don't have a natural setting.
I'm not comfortable with anybody at any place. Can anybody please help me?

Lyn

I have taken myers briggs many times throughout the last 40 years. I keep coming up istj/isfj split evenly though i feel i have changed significantly across time. What does this imply?

TodikPurple

MBTI Type
INXP
Enneagram
4 5
Still between INTP and INFP. How many takes I test I always get 50-50 Feeling and Thinking. I have both high Fi and Ti. I want to know which I developed and which one is natural, but clearly dont remember my childhood :D

Briana

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w9
This most definitely verifies the INFJ in me! Thank you! :)

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx
This confirms ENTP for me. For whatever reason, both times I took the test on this site, I resulted as ENFP but I know I'm not. I have resulted as ENTP for most other sites, though once I got ENTJ.