Thread: 6w5 or 5w6

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Default 6w5 or 5w6

I score both of these..
    I myself am unsure as I see a lot of me in both..

My therapist is unwilling to discuss Enneagram with me.. but is open to MBTI..(I sense a Bias lol )

I am looking for people who know what they are talking about in regards to Enneagram to ask the right questions of me.. so I can figure it out..

Please Help? I would be graciously grateful..

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w5

I'm a 6w5 too, it stinks being anxious a lot doesn't it? I'm always afraid I'm going to have a stroke one day LOL

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Curious1 View Post
    I'm a 6w5 too, it stinks being anxious a lot doesn't it? I'm always afraid I'm going to have a stroke one day LOL
    See I don't fear external dangers too much at all.. I fear intimacy..and myself.. I have way less faith in myself than I do others.. My own self mistrust causes the lack of intimacy..
    I can't deal with the vulnerability, my own and theirs..

This all sounds 5ish.. but how I deal with it sounds 6ish

I get a bit paranoid and start to convince myself my partner is out to get me.. or manipulate me somehow..
    I become petty and insecure..but this only happens in Love

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w5

I'm sorry you are feeling that way Whether you are 5 or 6, that's not a fun way to feel ever. I hope someone who knows more about Enneagram can give more insight as I just figured out how to properly score the test today lol, thought I was 6w9, which the 9 does fit on rare occasion I hope your soul will be healed of all that internal fear and you begin trusting yourself soon. I went through a period like that for about five years in my early 20s - hellish. I don't know if this will help but try to be easy on yourself, give yourself the break of a lifetime and be a good friend to you. It will get better

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Curious1 View Post
    I'm sorry you are feeling that way Whether you are 5 or 6, that's not a fun way to feel ever. I hope someone who knows more about Enneagram can give more insight as I just figured out how to properly score the test today lol, thought I was 6w9, which the 9 does fit on rare occasion I hope your soul will be healed of all that internal fear and you begin trusting yourself soon. I went through a period like that for about five years in my early 20s - hellish. I don't know if this will help but try to be easy on yourself, give yourself the break of a lifetime and be a good friend to you. It will get better
    Thank you... embracing myself seems to be the key as it so often mentioned..