User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Curiosity

That chalkboard guy Array Matthew_Z's Avatar

Given how I can relate to over 80% of that,(although not as much on all of the activities) I'm going to take a guess and say INTP with ENTP kept closely in mind.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrant View Post
    This is surely not the best method for typing - a list of traits. I say just talk about people or tasks, your interests and hobbies (most importantly, why are you interested in them? What is it that draws you and appeals to you about them?), and your interpretation of such. Life priorities, how you think, how you are communication-wise, just write a good few paragraphs about yourself.

When you're in a group, what are you focused on (the atmosphere, emotional expression, exchange of ideas, productiveness, etc.?) What is your typical group behavior, and how'd you like groups to be and behave (small size, emotionally subdued, spontaneous, disorganized activities, etc.) Least favorite group behavior?
    Noted. When exams are over, I'll provide additional information.
    Doorknob: Read the directions and directly you will be directed in the right direction.
    -Alice in Wonderland