User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

For the OP: Apart from reading and movie watching, what are your hobbies? And what do you like about them?
    I have a vagina.

ENTP . 7w6 sx/sp

Don't really have time for hobbies. I like to think of my work as one giant hobby. After all, we spend most of our lives working, so I want to make sure my work is something I do for fun. The entrepreneurial work I enjoy the most is both people-centric and technological (e.g.: a social networking website).

If I had to choose something else, it would be traveling. I love learning new cultures and languages. I also like the novelty of new people, foods, situations, etc.. The more exotic (i.e.: non-Western), the better.

Typology is an obvious hobby. I like to know what makes people (and me) tick.

I'm not really into playing sports (watching, even less), but I do like skiing, going to the gym, hiking. Would like to learn how to sail someday.

So I've been reading ENTP Personal Growth to learn more about the type and Ne Ti Fe Si. It's been an enlightening read and since it's such a good fit, I can only conclude that I am indeed an ENTP.

This has been me, for most of my life:
    "Leaps of perception, new ideas and strange but fascinating juxtapositions are wonderful for the potential freshness and possible success they might bring. But if not carefully appraised and chosen wisely they can also take us far from the right path in life, take us from our friends, spoil our relationships and even bring personal or financial disaster. Without a well developed thinking function, the ENTP is always in danger of leaping over social, financial and personal constraints for the sake of following a new vision."

Everything else on the page seemed like a good fit as well. These days, I think more carefully before I leap. So something's certainly changed. But that Ne is some powerful stuff, lol.. and it's got to be followed (cautiously).

I find it fascinating that because of my desire to counsel, coach and build relationships, that I've thought of myself as an Idealist INFJ, ENFJ, INFP, or ENFP. Rational ENTP wasn't even on the radar.

It's not every weekend that you have a little self-revelation. Thank you everyone for taking the time to read my posts and offer your suggestions/predictions. I'm much obliged!

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Whoohoo I was right!

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

^You really want that 500 posts custom title don'cha?
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    ^You really want that 500 posts custom title don'cha?
    My goal is more impressive, aiming for 500k.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

You seem like an ENFP or a really hyper-on-the-net INFP.
    EDIT: Oh never mind, ENTP works too.
    Welcome to the club, brother!
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

@Momdo: Thanks. I know ENFPs and INFPs. It's clear to me now that I'm not them.

@justxher: For an ISFP, you seem very ambitious.. and astute. I know an ISFP well and you seem like an anomaly. Sure you're not Ni > Te > Si > Fe? Maybe I need to start sifting through those 426 posts of yours...

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I actually don't want to, know why?

Because of the ol' adage, "know thyself"

You should know who you are, and therefore which type best suits/reflects you.

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    You should know who you are, and therefore which type best suits/reflects you.
    You're right, of course. I should know myself, especially by now.

But how many of us truly know ourselves? Life is a journey. We only see ourselves reflected in others. And every response to this thread has been a reflection back to me.

Thank you SillySapienne for your reflection.