User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    INFJ

Question INFJ Needs Help Identifying Classmate!

Hello everybody! I'm a male INFJ. I'm a sophomore in highshool. There is this girl in my class that highly disrepects me 24/7 in an indirect manner. We've been in the same school since nursery. I would greatly appreciate it if anybody can help me identify this girl's personality type. Listed below are a few of her descriptions:

* I'm sure that she is an Extrovert
    * She laughs A LOT; a lot of her friends and our teachers tell her things like "You are a woman. Do not yell (or raise your voice)."
    * She loves hanging around people that are funny and enjoy telling jokes.
    * She is traditional. She is sexist.
    * Her clothing is rather stylish, but conservative.
    * She is extremely nice and friendly to EVERYONE in my class except me. Whenever I try to be nice to her, she would "repel" away from me.
    * She's not confrontanational. If she has something to say, she says it in front of her "posses".
    * She likes to dominate (have things done her way); be the center of attention.
    * She always trys to avoid having one-on-one conversations with me. Whenever I try to confront her, she would saying something like "I'm busy now." and walk away.
    EDIT:
    * If you are her friend, she would treat you like a saint. If she doesn't like you, she would treat you like garbage.
    * She always comes late to class. At least 98% of the time. She has to make an entrance (last one to enter class).
    * She's outspoken. Sometimes, she would complain to a teacher for not being fair.
    * She freaks out when teachers warn her that they might call her mother.
    * Her older brother once got into a car accident. He did not have a driving license. When I asked her about the incident, she changed the subject ASAP. She only gave me a quick retort.
    * ARROGANT.. At least, from a male INFJ's perspective.

Any ideas, anyone?

Thank you in advanced.
    Last edited by BMEF; 11-20-2009 at 06:35 PM.

Phantonym

Awww...looks like the girl really likes you.

My guess would be ESFJ. Although there's really not enough information to decide whether J or P, so take this with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    Awww...looks like the girl really likes you.

or maybe she's the only honest one and everyone else is just humoring you

Hello

MBTI
    INFJ

I don't understand why you two are acting very sarcastic.

Thanks for the help anyway..

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

My ESFJ friend is awkward with romantic interactions. She told the boy she liked that he reminded her of her brother. That about killed me.

She sounds ESFJ from what you have said so far. ...

MBTI
    xSFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1

What do you mean by highly disrespecting you in an indirect manner? Examples?

She does sound rather like an ESFJ with some unhealthy attitudes.
    Si, Fe equal Fi & Ti

"I had a bag of Fritos, they were Texas grilled Fritos. These Fritos had grill marks on them. They remind me of summer, when we used to fire up the barbeque and throw down some Fritos. I can still see my dad with the apron on. Better flip that Frito, dad, you know how I like it." -Mitch Hedberg

Enneagram
    1w2

She sounds like someone who doesn't like you but is avoiding saying "Get the fuck away from me I don't like you."

She's within her rights to avoid you if she wants to. Doesn't sound unhealthy to me at all.
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    She sounds like someone who doesn't like you but is avoiding saying "Get the fuck away from me I don't like you."

She's within her rights to avoid you if she wants to. Doesn't sound unhealthy to me at all.
    Oh come on, everyone knows that unhealthy E_FJs dislike people!
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by BMEF View Post
    I don't understand why you two are acting very sarcastic.

Thanks for the help anyway..
    I wasn't being sarcastic at all. I'm sorry if you had that impression. It really looks like the girl likes you very much and she doesn't know how to act around you, so the only possibility is to act indifferent and try to avoid you. But we only have your words here to go with, only you can observe her.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    I wasn't being sarcastic at all. I'm sorry if you had that impression. It really looks like the girl likes you very much and she doesn't know how to act around you, so the only possibility is to act indifferent and try to avoid you. But we only have your words here to go with, only you can observe her.
    I do this when I like someone. I'm a bit mean to them, and then I act like they're morons.no wait that's not true I just ignore them, and act like they're not worth my time.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so