Hello everybody! I'm a male INFJ. I'm a sophomore in highshool. There is this girl in my class that highly disrepects me 24/7 in an indirect manner. We've been in the same school since nursery. I would greatly appreciate it if anybody can help me identify this girl's personality type. Listed below are a few of her descriptions:
* I'm sure that she is an Extrovert
* She laughs A LOT; a lot of her friends and our teachers tell her things like "You are a woman. Do not yell (or raise your voice)."
* She loves hanging around people that are funny and enjoy telling jokes.
* She is traditional. She is sexist.
* Her clothing is rather stylish, but conservative.
* She is extremely nice and friendly to EVERYONE in my class except me. Whenever I try to be nice to her, she would "repel" away from me.
* She's not confrontanational. If she has something to say, she says it in front of her "posses".
* She likes to dominate (have things done her way); be the center of attention.
* She always trys to avoid having one-on-one conversations with me. Whenever I try to confront her, she would saying something like "I'm busy now." and walk away.
* If you are her friend, she would treat you like a saint. If she doesn't like you, she would treat you like garbage.
* She always comes late to class. At least 98% of the time. She has to make an entrance (last one to enter class).
* She's outspoken. Sometimes, she would complain to a teacher for not being fair.
* She freaks out when teachers warn her that they might call her mother.
* Her older brother once got into a car accident. He did not have a driving license. When I asked her about the incident, she changed the subject ASAP. She only gave me a quick retort.
* ARROGANT.. At least, from a male INFJ's perspective.
Any ideas, anyone?
Thank you in advanced.