First 1234 Last

Thread: What type am I?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew_Z View Post
    Be my "it's complicated" on Facebook?

From the limited amount of information I can get from your post, you appear to be an ENxP. I'd elaborate if I had more time, but your driving motivation (read: dominant function) would appear to be Ne. Given your enjoyment of being organized and logic, but not neat, I would suggest a possibly Ti>Te, possibly implying ENTP

But I leave it at ENxP.
    I like being neat. I just don't appear neat. But my room and personal space is spotless.
    "In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present." -Francis Bacon

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    INFP. Or that's the idea I'm getting.

Without a few points I'd be leaning toward SFP even.

One question that will divide between INFP and INFJ is: How do you think you can understand people?
    I have no idea. I just do, and it's mostly right, and I don't know why, and I want to know why!
    "In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present." -Francis Bacon

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by VagrantFarce View Post
    What's your Temperament?

What's your Interaction Style?

Put them together, and you get a type!
    ENFJ or INFJ 0.0

Do you find it easy to get in sync physically with your environment?
    Hello

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by PoprocksAndCoke View Post
    If you've noticed, I started out with the type in my profile as ENFJ. It's been bouncing back and forth between ENFJ and INFJ and even, once or twice, ENFP. I really want to make a decision and not second guess, but even using cognitive processes, I can't seem to decide.

My Socionics test results (on the first one I got ENFp): Socionics Type Assistant TURBO XL

My humanmetrics Jung test results (I've taken two, same type each time):
    Extraverted=33% Intuitive=38% Feeling=50% Judging=22%
    moderately expressed extravert
    moderately expressed intuitive personality
    moderately expressed feeling personality
    slightly expressed judging personality

-I pick up traits from other types very easily.
    -I appear very random, but I make the most odd connections between things.
    -I love trying to find connections between things.
    -A lot of my thoughts I can't seem to keep to myself; I think and am absorbed in my thoughts a whole lot but I need to share some of the more funny or random or intellectual thoughts with someone else.
    -I have been described as "very intellectual".
    -I am shy and timid.
    -I can come across as cold and bitchy if you piss me off.
    -I bottle things up and let them leak out with very, very NTPish sarcasm.
    -I can be very logical.
    -I am organized, but not neat.
    -I love organizing things.
    -I have ADD .
    -IQ 141.
    -I will deflect on certain subjects.
    -I will often debate whether to join a group or not, then go up to them if I choose to and I can be very charming.
    -I used to love to read, but now it can bore me and I would rather socalize.
    -I'll tell you the cup isn't just half full, it's twice the size it needs to be.

I am tired. Sorry I couldn't add more.
    This sounds very Ne to me.
    Shyness has little to do with extraversion/introversion
    IQ has nothing to do with type, but I think sometimes being intellectual does. They are two different things. I know that NT's like to think themselves intellectual and strive to be so.
    Everyone is logical in their own way.

My gut is telling me enfp or entp, these types are both extraverts but like time to themselves to wrap in their own thoughts or read once in a while. Both Ne dominant.

The things that pointed to Ne to me were "ADD". Not because all Ne doms have ADD, but its the thought and idea jumping compared to everyone else that may make them feel that way.

And then the first four things you said. The first only because "picking up traits from others" sounds more P then J. Just going with the flow and such. This could also indicate "F" wanting to relate rather than debate.

2,3, and 4 all Ne. (Though, I still don't have a full understanding of what Ni is, so I could be wrong.)
    The enjoying reading but getting bored and enjoying socializing more.

The ntpish sarcasm.
    (Not well defined, but I know what you mean.)

Your posts in the past have always spurred in the back of my mind, "enfp, not enfj!"

But I have nothing to point to F or T based on your posts so you could very well be ENTP as well. Also, if you were relating to ENFJ somehow, could be some ENTP tertiary Fe going on there. Don't know you well enough to tell anything otherwise.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

-A lot of my thoughts I can't seem to keep to myself; I think and am absorbed in my thoughts a whole lot but I need to share some of the more funny or random or intellectual thoughts with someone else.
    This in particular says extrovert to me, as does your general posting style.
    Shyness does not equal introversion...

I'd go with ExFJ.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by VagrantFarce View Post
    Do you find it easy to get in sync physically with your environment?
    Yes.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    This in particular says extrovert to me, as does your general posting style.
    Shyness does not equal introversion...

I'd go with ExFJ.
    I know it doesn't. I say that because I live in my head.

Yes.
    Then you're not INFJ. INFJs have Inferior-Se, and thus find it very hard (and are sometimes completely averse to) getting in sync physically with their environment. ENFJs have tertiary-Se however, which means they find it very easy and sometimes fall back on it as an easy alternative to their auxillary-Ni.
    Hello

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    This sounds very Ne to me.
    Shyness has little to do with extraversion/introversion
    IQ has nothing to do with type, but I think sometimes being intellectual does. They are two different things. I know that NT's like to think themselves intellectual and strive to be so.
    Everyone is logical in their own way.

My gut is telling me enfp or entp, these types are both extraverts but like time to themselves to wrap in their own thoughts or read once in a while. Both Ne dominant.

The things that pointed to Ne to me were "ADD". Not because all Ne doms have ADD, but its the thought and idea jumping compared to everyone else that may make them feel that way.

And then the first four things you said. The first only because "picking up traits from others" sounds more P then J. Just going with the flow and such. This could also indicate "F" wanting to relate rather than debate.

2,3, and 4 all Ne. (Though, I still don't have a full understanding of what Ni is, so I could be wrong.)
    The enjoying reading but getting bored and enjoying socializing more.

The ntpish sarcasm.
    (Not well defined, but I know what you mean.)

Your posts in the past have always spurred in the back of my mind, "enfp, not enfj!"

But I have nothing to point to F or T based on your posts so you could very well be ENTP as well. Also, if you were relating to ENFJ somehow, could be some ENTP tertiary Fe going on there. Don't know you well enough to tell anything otherwise.
    I don't "Like to think of myself as intellectual", I'm just saying that's what people who know me say. And it's not idea jumping, it's more making connections. It just seems like idea jumping, for some reason, to other people. By the way, I act very different online than in real life. Not ENFP at all in real life. I highly doubt I'm ENFP.