• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help me type this guy!

Benny

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
I have never met anyone else like this in my life. First of all let me say that he is not a good guy by any means. He is the most sadistic evil person I've ever known.

-he's a firefighter
-great at working with his hands(rebuilding cars, building things etc.) and can do it for hours on end
-can take apart anything and be able to put it back together
-very smart
-abusive husband and father
-in very good shape and always has to look perfect
-has to be liked by everybody
-always has to get his way/what he deserves
-extremely jealous
-cant sit still/ always has to be doing something
-married but otherwise kind of a loner
-breaks all kinds of laws(steals habitually, constantly looking to rip people off)
-doesn't care who he hurts
-very violent and impulsive
-never misses a day of work and never missed a day of school when he was a kid
-never gets sick
-not really the life of the party in social situations but not all that quiet either
-master manipulator

Thats about all I can think of about him that may help determine his type. He's definitely a Sociopath and he reminds me of Joe Pesci in Goodfellas(behavior wise). Im very curious what type he would most likely fit into, or if anyone has met someone similar.

-

incubustribute

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Definitely getting an ExTJ vibe.

Si or Ni is the question...

But this is an interesting distinction because sociopaths, I think, tend to not have a good/balanced grip on their supporting role, so they have either two main E functions or two main I functions. In this case you have Te and some form of Pe working together for the ill of mankind.

incubustribute

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Would you say he's more likely to plan ahead and exhaust situational possibilities or recall past experiences and go with what works?

Ruthie

MBTI Type
?
I'd guess ISTP. I intentionally dismissed the giveaways like "works with hands," "impulsive," and "kind of a loner." Even without those, ISTP seems to fit.

Benny

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
I cant say. He doesn't seem like a planner at all. Its more like he does what he wants when he wants. I've considered both ESTJ and ENTJ. ESTJ kind of fits except for the fact that he most certainly does not follow any kind of code or set of rules and has no principals. ENTJ is also a possibility, but in my experience ENTJ's and most other NT's are very moral people who have a good grasp on right and wrong.

ESTP is a strong possibility, but the obvious J characteristics throw me off. The same traits also go against the criteria for sociopathy interestingly enough.

Benny

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
I'd guess ISTP. I intentionally dismissed the giveaways like "works with hands," "impulsive," and "kind of a loner." Even without those, ISTP seems to fit.
I hate to think he's the same type as me, but I guess type doesn't dictate the kind of person you are. Another strong possibility. I could see an extreme ISTP with no conscience living a similar life.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I thought STP, honestly, despite the fact that he's never missed a day of work.

ESTP, as a matter of fact. ISTPs are pretty quiet.