• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Just curious

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
What, if any, type could you ascribe to this group of adjectives?

Easy-going, intelligent, protective, comforting, funny, compassionate, and unique.

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
I tried protective over and over. Everytime I turned around you took a crap on me. I don't want to be this egomaniacal monster. I don't like this destructive side of myself. Stop crapping on and it won't happen.

:confused:

LostInNerSpace

MBTI Type
INTP
Fine, whatever. Play dumb. Actually, no. Try playing smart by not pushing my buttons.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i think a lot of types are that way...aren't they? i know enfps are but i just don't know the other types intimately enough to know for sure.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
i think a lot of types are that way...aren't they? i know enfps are but i just don't know the other types intimately enough to know for sure.

I'd give the IFPs a vote also.

Easy-going - definitely
Intelligent - yep and creative
Protective - you wouldn't want to cross their friends
Comforting - Yep, feels very relaxed and at ease with them there.
Funny - Of course
Compassionate - I've never seen someone look out for what others deem as insignificant more. Truly care about the third world, don't hurt even the smallest of animals.
Unique - This is a given

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Easy-going - definitely
Intelligent - yep and creative
Protective - you wouldn't want to cross their friends
Comforting - Yep, feels very relaxed and at ease with them there.
Funny - Of course
Compassionate - I've never seen someone look out for what others deem as insignificant more. Truly care about the third world, don't hurt even the smallest of animals.
Unique - This is a given

yep agree. :)

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

ESTPs can fit this...sometimes!

Easy-going - definitely Most of the time, but we can get worked up.

Intelligent - yep and creative YES!

Protective - you wouldn't want to cross their friends :dont:

Comforting - Yep, feels very relaxed and at ease with them there. Ummm... We try to be, we are emotionally retarded, but very fun-loving, so we'd most likely try to amuse you out of a bad spell instead of hearing about it. We're good shoulders to cry on if you need that though...

Funny - Of course No comment necessary...

Compassionate - I've never seen someone look out for what others deem as insignificant more. Truly care about the third world, don't hurt even the smallest of animals. Possible, but not to this extent. There's only one Mother Theresa, we're problem solvers. We are VERY compassionate for things/people we identify with, and capable of being empathetic of others out of respect for their humanity, but you'll never find us in a restaurant lamenting about the spider we accidentally stepped on earlier that day...

Unique - This is a given Yuppers, we're unique too.

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
:laugh: nice try halla.
I think that ESTPs could fit in some cases but overall I do not think it is the BEST choice stereotypically to fit that group of adjectives.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've seen ISFJ males fit that description. ISFP girls.

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
What, if any, type could you ascribe to this group of adjectives?

Easy-going, intelligent, protective, comforting, funny, compassionate, and unique.

I'd say INFP or ISFP.

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
My initial thought was ENFP. A lot of types can be associated with that group of adjectives if you try hard enough, but I think those are essentially the defining characteristics of ENFPs. When I think of defining characteristics of other types, that group of adjectives isn't really what comes to mind.

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
Ok, thanks for the responses all! The reason I have the group of adjectives is because my friends and I play a game where we each assign one another with an adjective that best describes that person (yes I know its lame of us but we are all F's and like to make each other feel warm and fuzzy). That is the group of words I got (easygoing was given by two people). I am an INFJ but it is interesting that people are saying INFP or ISFP because that is what I get when I do socionomics or however you spell it (INFP then ISFP then INFJ). How does your socionomics type differ from Myers-Briggs type (is it supposed to differ)? Does it make sense that my friends would see me as my socionomics type as opposed to my MB type?

* edit *
Socionics is what I meant.

Last edited: