• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help me type meh friend!

MBTI Type
TITS
Enneagram
7w8
I would like to start off by saying that he has already taken an online mbti test and tested as an enfp. I am almost positive that this is no where near his type. Please help me type em!

- He is known for being extremely mean to people. (He once stood in front of a fat girl moo'ing for approximately 5 minutes straight)

- He has less friends then myself, about four or five to be exact. He barely leaves his house and is usually pretty quiet unless making fun of some helpless person.

- He is very much worried about his social status, to the point that hed stick a knife in his mothers back if it made him better off.

- He likes to report every time hes done something "cool" to me. Which makes me cringe....

- We have an ongoing joke that every time he tells a joke he creates an awkward silence. This could not be any more true. (He looks up jokes on the internet... nuff said)

- The last book he read was Holes in the third grade (He likes to tell people this)

- He is quite the scumbag and loves to rip people off using craigslist. (hes tried to rip me off aswell, luckily I dont have a brain the size of an ant)

- His dreams consist of stumbling upon the greatest fist fight ever. (He hopes he can fight someone some day too)

- He is currently going to school to be a k-12 teacher or a gym teacher. (He says its awesome because he wont have to do anything) In his current job he is almost a perfect employee, criticizing all his peers for not being up to par. (Hes a cashier/cook at his families cafe)

- Every other 2 years he remembers he wants to be a standup comedian. I got him to take the mbti test during one of these periods. Which is why I think his results may be a tad askew.(He had some videos of his comedic genius on youtube, but he took them down because they didnt get any comments)

- Most of his conversations consist of him talking about how much he hates so and so, or how stupid someone is. (usually the reasons pretty dumb)

- He played football till he quit senior year of highschool.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
He sounds like a douchebag.

Who cares what his MBTI type is, it is not going to be reflective of him to any large degree, because he is an insecure piece of shite that is trying to belittle others to make himself feel better.

Sounds like you need better friends. That person is very unhealthy.

MBTI Type
TITS
Enneagram
7w8
He sounds like a douchebag.

Who cares what his MBTI type is, it is not going to be reflective of him to any large degree, because he is an insecure piece of shite that is trying to belittle others to make himself feel better.

Sounds like you need better friends. That person is very unhealthy.

In an effort to disprove that he is an enfp, I think I have succeeded in making him look like a much bigger turd than he actually is. So just cause' I feel bad now for making him completely awful, Ill post some positive things about him.

- He has gotten alot better about making fun of people, I think this may be because we usually make him feel bad if he does do something really mean. (my esfp friend hates when hes mean) Or cause' hes older now (18)

- He can be pretty funny every now and then, especially with his intentionally lame jokes. (hes turned them into intentionally lame jokes because he finally realized they were lame, most of em anyway)

- Hes good at modding remote control cars, as goofy as it is he is really good at it. He also can install things pretty easily into cars and he usually helps people install stuff into their own cars.

- He would (hopefully) defend me if I got into some sort've situation where I needed it.

- He likes to think of himself as a smooth talker, but is actually exceptionally clumsy with his speech.

- He will lend me money if I need some to get a new game or something.

- He is into internetz forums. He started going to them back during his freshman year. (He frequents 4chan and the dcemu forums) Video games are what occupy most of his spare time. He played WoW for almost his entire highschool career. (even though he doesnt like to admit to that fact)

- He mods his video game controllers to make it easier for himself playing games. (He finds the plans online though, their not his inventions)

Thats about all I can think of for now. Hopefully this will make him seem like a lot less of an ass.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't see anything that says N. Most Ns who have S friends that are somewhat smart or who they get along with and have good times with think that they're N. I'm going with ESFP.

Tyrant

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Much of what you've written about this person isn't type related, but from what I got from it, I'd say ESTp.

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I'm going to go ahead and contradict everyone and say he sounds like an NT to me, probably an ENTP.

Most of what you said really just shows that he is unhealthy, and doesn't say much about his personality type. Here are the things that stood out as ENTP:

"- He likes to report every time hes done something "cool" to me. Which makes me cringe...."

"- He likes to think of himself as a smooth talker, but is actually exceptionally clumsy with his speech."

"- He can be pretty funny every now and then, especially with his intentionally lame jokes. (hes turned them into intentionally lame jokes because he finally realized they were lame, most of em anyway)"

I am thinking maybe his immature tertiary Fe is making him think people will like him more if he insults others, and could be the reason that he acts so status conscious. He could have scored F over T on the test because of his insecurities that seem to be making him act like a douchebag.

Also, it looks like he is very interested in "cool shit" and tries to share that with everyone, which is very ENTP for me. Modding and liking to installing things is very Ti, and I think less mature ENTPs can have a problem with not realizing when their jokes are not that funny or realizing that other people are not as amused by what they are talking about.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
+1 :laugh:

But...he sounds like he could be an ESfP. A very immature and unhealthy one, that's for sure. But I guess there's hope for everybody.

:worthy: +1, oh wise and atmospheric one...

I don't see anything that says N. Most Ns who have S friends that are somewhat smart or who they get along with and have good times with think that they're N. I'm going with ESFP.

Yuppers, seems like a sensor to me too.

Much of what you've written about this person isn't type related, but from what I got from it, I'd say ESTp.

:nono: FAIL. No way this guy is ESTP.

ala...

"- He likes to think of himself as a smooth talker, but is actually exceptionally clumsy with his speech.

- He is known for being extremely mean to people. (He once stood in front of a fat girl moo'ing for approximately 5 minutes straight)

- He has less friends then myself, about four or five to be exact. He barely leaves his house and is usually pretty quiet unless making fun of some helpless person.

- Most of his conversations consist of him talking about how much he hates so and so, or how stupid someone is. (usually the reasons pretty dumb)"

The above are SO not ESTP-isms... :newwink:

Tyrant

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
:nono: FAIL. No way this guy is ESTP.

ala...

"- He likes to think of himself as a smooth talker, but is actually exceptionally clumsy with his speech.

- Most of his conversations consist of him talking about how much he hates so and so, or how stupid someone is. (usually the reasons pretty dumb)"

The above are SO not ESTP-isms... :newwink:
He may be, or may not be an ESTp, but stop projecting. Much of what you just quoted isn't even type related.

MBTI Type
TITS
Enneagram
7w8
So it seems the consensus so far is ESfP? Well heres some more info about him that I think could be helpful :)

- He calls himself a realist, and has a no BS mindset.

- He has blatantly told me he only cares about the here and now, and says he just wants to be able to fall asleep and wake up the next day.

- Likes to hook up electronics for people. When the comcast people came to his house he took everything from them and set it up himself because he really enjoys to. He also likes to organize electronics, in are video class he was annoyed that the computer room was so messy, so he brought zip ties to school and organized it and made it really really clean.

- Every now and then he comes up to me with these awful half thought out get rich quick schemes that seem like they wouldve spawned from a crappy espisode of the honeymooners or something.