• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

enneagram. I'm what?

briochick

half-nut member
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
;)
Instinctual Variant
sx
Ok, so I took that freaking long test and tested as 6w7 by 1 point over 4w3
(the top scores were:
Type 3 60%
Type 4 63%
Type 6 66%
Type 7 56%
Type 1 56%)
variant was so/sp/sx

Now, honestly, I think they both describe me pretty accurately for the most part. So...what am I?
I've tested 4w3 before but I can definitely see where they got 6w7, and I still tested INFP.
I don't understand enneagram very well so I'm not sure what to make of these scores.

...I've had a migraine for a couple of days, I don't know how much that will effect personality...

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
You need the Cat. :)

Look here for a start,

9 types

Look in the types tab also. It gives descriptions for each.

PoprocksAndCoke

A Benign Tumor
MBTI Type
ENTP
Stack up evidence for both, see which one has the most, go with it.

Absolutely no second guessing allowed:newwink:.

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I've tested 4w3 before but I can definitely see where they got 6w7, and I still tested INFP.
I don't understand enneagram very well so I'm not sure what to make of these scores.

Your sig sounds more like a type 4 sig:

"Better to be hated for who you are
than loved for who you aren't."

= Sounds like type 4s longing for unique & authentic identity.

"Ever tried? Ever failed?
No matter.
Try again. Fail better!"

= This sounds like something a dauntless 4 might say, but that would put sp first in your instinctual variant stacking. (In fact I think I may have commented on your signature before. I'm a dauntless 4; I have sp first in my variant stacking.)

Also, it's said that it is usually hardest to recognize those who are type 6. They are supposedly the type that is most often mis-typed. The site that noigmn posted has some good resources for 4s. I would read the links on this page for 4s: Type 4 Enneagram Type Description |9types.com and compared them with the links on this page for 6s: Type 6 Enneagram Type Description |9types.com

For me, when I look at the hidden complaints of 4s and 6s as defined by
Riso, it's easy for me to see that I am a 4 and not a 6:

Hidden complaint of 4s: I am different from others, and I feel I don't really fit in.

Hidden complaint of 6s: I am dependable and I follow orders, although others don't.