• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Phototype this guy on the right

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
I believe he's an NT or NF of some sort.

Any guesses?

n5038101074190025978uf1.jpg

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The one on the left exudes SP, appearance-wise.

Why do you think the one on the right has to be N?

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The one on the left exudes SP, appearance-wise.

Why do you think the one on the right has to be N?

Why do SP's tend to dress up like vegetation? I haven't quite figured out why this is. :happy2:

The one on the right is dressed very fun and has a certain quirky sparkle in his eye, but his expression has a set, reserved, mildly forceful vibe. He's dressed pretty crazy, but his expression is still somewhat contained. I'd have to see his mannerism and movement. For some crazy reason I imagine his laugh to be somewhat intense, sudden, but contained, and his movements somewhat quick and definite. Then again, i'm mildly nuts. :party2:

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
Why do SP's tend to dress up like vegetation? I haven't quite figured out why this is. :happy2:

The one on the right is dressed very fun and has a certain quirky sparkle in his eye, but his expression has a set, reserved, mildly forceful vibe. He's dressed pretty crazy, but his expression is still somewhat contained. I'd have to see his mannerism and movement. For some crazy reason I imagine his laugh to be somewhat intense, sudden, but contained, and his movements somewhat quick and definite. Then again, i'm mildly nuts. :party2:

The dude on the left is going to smoke his costume as soon as the party's over. :cool: Looks like an ISTP. You know that's one expensive ganja leaf he's sporting, right?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The dude on the left is going to smoke his costume as soon as the party's over. :cool: Looks like an ISTP. You know that's one expensive ganja leaf he's sporting, right?

:blush: Talk about "lack of detail" management -- I just glanced at him and assumed he was wearing a godzilla/dinosaur costume. Doh!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
A dinosaur? What?!:rofl1:

:blush: :blush: :blush:

(Aren't I bad? The perils of being lost in my little N fantasy world...! All I see is "shape" and "form" -- and the outline was that of a dinosaur and he was green, so....!)

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Why did you double-thread-post?
[link removed]

Don't be annoying.

The one on the right smiles like an INTJ. That's all I've got.

Last edited by a moderator:

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8

lol vegetable.

What do you mean quirky sparkle in the eye?

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
LMAO,

I wouldnt be surprised if he's NF either.

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
ENTJ

due to confident but subtle smirk and open, outstretched left arm

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
The guy on the left is an ISTP.
The guy on the right is an INFJ.