Permabanned
    MBTI
    (y)
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTP

Default Phototype this guy on the right

I believe he's an NT or NF of some sort.

Any guesses?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    (y)
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTP

dont mind the halloween costume

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

The one on the left exudes SP, appearance-wise.

Why do you think the one on the right has to be N?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    The one on the left exudes SP, appearance-wise.

Why do you think the one on the right has to be N?
    Why do SP's tend to dress up like vegetation? I haven't quite figured out why this is.

The one on the right is dressed very fun and has a certain quirky sparkle in his eye, but his expression has a set, reserved, mildly forceful vibe. He's dressed pretty crazy, but his expression is still somewhat contained. I'd have to see his mannerism and movement. For some crazy reason I imagine his laugh to be somewhat intense, sudden, but contained, and his movements somewhat quick and definite. Then again, i'm mildly nuts.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

I want to be just like my mother, even if she is bat-shit crazy.

Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    Why do SP's tend to dress up like vegetation? I haven't quite figured out why this is.

The one on the right is dressed very fun and has a certain quirky sparkle in his eye, but his expression has a set, reserved, mildly forceful vibe. He's dressed pretty crazy, but his expression is still somewhat contained. I'd have to see his mannerism and movement. For some crazy reason I imagine his laugh to be somewhat intense, sudden, but contained, and his movements somewhat quick and definite. Then again, i'm mildly nuts.
    The dude on the left is going to smoke his costume as soon as the party's over. Looks like an ISTP. You know that's one expensive ganja leaf he's sporting, right?
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    The dude on the left is going to smoke his costume as soon as the party's over. Looks like an ISTP. You know that's one expensive ganja leaf he's sporting, right?
    Talk about "lack of detail" management -- I just glanced at him and assumed he was wearing a godzilla/dinosaur costume. Doh!

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Talk about "lack of detail" management -- I just glanced at him and assumed he was wearing a godzilla/dinosaur costume. Doh!
    A dinosaur? What?!
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    A dinosaur? What?!

(Aren't I bad? The perils of being lost in my little N fantasy world...! All I see is "shape" and "form" -- and the outline was that of a dinosaur and he was green, so....!)

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Why did you double-thread-post?
    [link removed]

Don't be annoying.

The one on the right smiles like an INTJ. That's all I've got.
    Last edited by Bellflower; 10-31-2007 at 10:37 AM. Reason: Killed dupe thread, link was stranded -- thanks R :)

Permabanned
    MBTI
    (y)
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post

lol vegetable.

What do you mean quirky sparkle in the eye?