I was wondering whether you could help me typing those two..... one is an acquaintance of mine and the other one a friend, though not very close one....
No. 1 (the acquaintance)
- studies computer science, I think
- is extremely flirtatious, really flirts with every girl he's talking to (and seemingly in the same manner always)
- seems to be easygoing and has a lot of acquaintances and friends
- really seems to be into technical stuff (talks alot about mobile phones in detail)
- extremely likes to do sports I think, skiing, badminton (but out of "fun", not because of any aspect of his health, smokes as well)
- very outgoing and casual
- dislikes "theoretical" things. often mentions that he doesn't like the theoretical side of computer science, and isn't good at it
- would like to move to a city which is "neat", like vienna e.g.
- politically disklikes socialist or communist or left wing tendencies
- says he misses his exgirlfriend and at the same time, when he meets her, he finds her boring. seems to have ended the relationship because he got bored. does not seem to take relationships very important
- seems independent and seems to value his freedom; would rather spend time with his friends than with his girlfriend if he had one
- erm, seems to be into himself, in a way.....
- seems goal-oriented (when preparing for an exam etc. he goes to the library ever day. however, he rarely sits on his table, but moves around, talks to poeple, smokes a cigarette....)
- clothes in a rather unspectacular way, jeans, I guess, some sports shirts or things like that
- likes to make a lot of jokes. dont know how to describe them...not really word-play or something like that
that's it for the moment. I though he is an E and thought he could be ESTP. not too sure...
- She also studies computer science (I swear to god I also have friends who don't ))
- doesn't like to buy clothes and long as she doesn't need them. but is not completely oblivious as to what she is wearing. aware of communicating through her clothes (sub-grop belonging)...never dresses in a fancy way though
- she is not very organized, her room is very messy.
- she starts a lot of different things, hobbies, etc., but rarely finishes them....which is sad, because she is sooo enthusiastic and opitmistic at the beginning
- she is really fun to be around, when she is in a good mood. then she can talk excessively with sparks in her eyes ....but when she is in a bad mood, this rubs off on me and brings me down in a way :/....
- though I can sense her emotional state most of the time, she dislikes talking about her innermost feelings...
- she is a very loyal friend, and always there when I need her. could call her in the middle of the night and she'd come round to comfort me. however, she sometimes comforts me with platitudes "you will make it, I'm sure" rather than to really help me solve the problem. rather wants to comfort me by hugging me excessively
- sometimes she seems to wander off in her mind when I'm talking to her
- often attention goes from one thing to the other very quickly. notices a lot of WEIRD things in the outer world that I wouldn't.
- she makes very original and funny jokes, often combining really absurd topics ))
- doesn't talk about philosophical topics out of her own, but when I start taking about them first, she usually starts to discuss them with me. however, mh, dont know how to describe her logic.....she is able to "prove" her arguments more than "I" am.....dont know how to explain
- in discussions she doesnt like me to argue on an "emotional basis"...dont know how to explain....my emotions are not an acceptable point to her (can't really explain....when I say "I think time is only a construct", and I cannot "prove it", she argues that only because I like the IDEA of it beeing a construct doesn't make it one)
- she likes to play some role-playing games, some computer games and table games
- likes to cook with friends, but not creating new dishes.
- in a group, she gets very animated and talks more loudly
- is interested in what is happening in the world, likes to read about politics and talk about it. is rather idealistic in her approach.......about social inequality e.g.
- highly values fairness and interrupts when she thinks someone is beeing treated in an unfair way
could add much more....but I find her really hard to type.....though mabye ENFP......
what would you think?