User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

There's this great, great, great metaphor about INFJs:

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...onate-you.html

I read it and went "Exactly! I wish people would understand this!", but maybe it's just me.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Oh gosh! I TOTALLY agree! I'm a sucker for metaphors and use them whenever I can! That description seems exactly like me, and I don't understand why other people can't understand my "composition" and how to get to know me. I've been with my boyfriend now for almost 4 years, and the example that someone gave on that post about gifting a laptop, but listening and hugging is SO much more important! My significant other doesn't seem to get that yet. He's an ESTP. One of my favorite ways to use metaphors is when I'm arguing. (perhaps with said significant other!) Sometimes the words don't come out in a way that he would understand, so metaphors sometimes help to convey the message. In this case, this particular metaphor is right on the dot with my personality, too!

"shifting tectonic plates" is a great way to describe Introverted Intuition
    Hello

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

"I'm very indecisive, but when I do make a decision, I try to stick by it. I think this comes from my Gemini horoscope."

INTJs are known for their decisiveness. Once they make up their mind about something, they are going to go through with it, stick by it, no matter what. They push aside their emotions and do what is right, logically and morally.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Well... I'm HORRIBLY indecisive, like I can't even pick out a table to sit at at a restaurant! And I guess I'm never really satisfied with any choices that I make, but when I DO make a choice, I HAVE to find the positive things about that choice and convince myself that I made the right choice, even though the negatives might be running through my head. Does that make sense?!

Like right now I'm trying to decide which universities to apply to. Once I choose the 5 that I'll apply to, I'll keep convincing myself that I picked great universities... even though I might still be googling the ones that I didn't pick, and also finding good things about them. :P It's like torture, really. But it's how I am! I'll have the same problem now when I start looking for a new laptop... I'll never be able to make a decision cause I'll be convinced that the second I buy my laptop, something newer and better will come along and I'll be a fool. HAHA!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by am_i_evil666 View Post
    You definitely seem more INFJ than INTJ. I can't imagine an INTJ talking to us so enthusiastically....that's just the vibe I'm getting. All the INTJs I know seem_different.
    Exactly. To OP: Your way of writing suggests Fi.
    "In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present." -Francis Bacon

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris