User Tag List

First 123 Last

Une Femme est une femme paperoceans's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

ESFP and she sounds annoying... I hate people who never shut up about their significant other.
    Between that cigarillo and sticking my finger down my throat to see if I could DT, I feel like puking RN.

Read my Blog.

my roommate.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I think she's an ESFP.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Sounds like an ESFP

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Yeah, I agree with these people. ESFP. I only put ENFP because I didn't really think much about the N/S. Sorry. *Makes mental note not to do the same thing again*
    "In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present." -Francis Bacon

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteIntrigue View Post
    I got a new roommate. So I guess it's time to type her :P
    I don't want to sound like a brat, but I feel surrounded by feelers in every aspect of my life! Anyways, I don't dislike her (at least not yet). I'm just curious. I would ask her to take the test herself but she isn't interested in personality tests.

She spends a lot of time outside of our room, which is nice.

Her boyfriend is her number one priority and has said that she would to California and chain herself to be with him. She also spent last night calling people she barely talked to to ask for money so she could visit her boyfriend at the last minute.

She tends to put things off to the last minute.

She doesn't waste much time and likes to be entertained.

She is very physically active, getting up at 6am to go work out.

She doesn't tend to over-react when offended, but can become offended easily. (Her old dorm had shower radios, I said I didn't need a radio because I become lost in my own thoughts. She took this to mean that I believed she didn't have thoughts)

She's quicker to tears than I am and for different reasons. (I cry because I don't reach my goals, she cries because her boyfriend might dump her for cheating).

She is pretty laid-back and a lot less judgmental than I am.

She's a dual major: Elementary Education / Criminal Justice and has a minor in Psychology.

She has an obsession with the marines and said she fell in love with her boyfriend at first sight. (Her obsession with the marines followed her boyfriend becoming one).

She doesn't seem to plan much and goes with the flow.

She is quick to communicate and seems to move on when I say a remark that bugs her. (thank god).

She doesn't talk much about the future and seems to be more settled in current preoccupations.

She sleeps a lot and during random parts of the day.

Thanks for everyone's help, if you need any more info. Do ask :]
    esfp

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp

Quote Originally Posted by paperoceans View Post
    ESFP and she sounds annoying... I hate people who never shut up about their significant other.
    It varies for me. Friday she was driving me crazy, because of how melodramatic she was being. But today we baked cookies and bonded. It guess it depends on the day. I am cautious about saying I like someone, because they can change their colors pretty fast. They broke up today, I don't know if that's a good thing or not...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Fools who wear their hearts proudly on their sleeves,
    who cannot control their emotions, who wallow in sad
    memories and allow themselves to be provoked this
    easily -- weak people, in other words -- they stand no chance."
    -Severus Snape

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

ESFP
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp

...She ended up being psychotic
    Met a guy, decided they're in love and then unofficially moved out because I told her that her boyfriend couldn't have a key to our dorm.

I really need to meet for Introverted Thinkers.
    Extroverted Feeler's are starting to get to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Fools who wear their hearts proudly on their sleeves,
    who cannot control their emotions, who wallow in sad
    memories and allow themselves to be provoked this
    easily -- weak people, in other words -- they stand no chance."
    -Severus Snape

MBTI
    eNFp
    Enneagram

ESFP
    I say that because, you have painted a beautiful picture of what is probably not an ENFP.
    An ESFP because:
    She loves Marines: typically they are STJ's or STP's,
    and idealist with a marine... I as an ENFP, don't feel that exploding passion she's talking about there, more like, confinement and rules.
    She prob. feels safety combined with action and adventure, and a macho man, or a cage fighter, a rock star, a dude who can hold a gun and blow someone's head off.
    I prefer an intellectual--who can also do that.
    Also her majors-Childhood Education, and Criminal Justice
    Basically she likes kids, she likes the idea of being a day care teacher, in a classroom, babies, toodlers, caregiving, and such, which shows she wants a family, with this dude!
    and her other interest is brining criminals to justice, or learning the law.
    Being a good civilian.
    That stuff, family values, children, dating a marine, wanting to be a preschool teacher, (maybe) a lot of sensors take naps, she sounds pretty traditional, grounded, and not to eccentric. I don't get the slightes hint of weird from that description, other than having a shower raido in her bedroom.
    Which means what?
    Anyway.
    I would say ESFP.
    and Esfp's can get depressed, and sad too, espically if they are not constantly in a relationship. They will travel 50 miles at 4 am in the middle of the night to see someone who is hating on them. They also love solve problems by having sex, and love to talk about sex, which makes me (and other people feel uncomfortable) They are hedonists, who live for pleasure, love food, love drink, love a good time, and have to be with large groups of people, at all times. They have more trouble being alone than the ENFP. ENFP's can stay alone, for a while if we have a project to occupy us, then we come up for air. We don't need the constant attention. We need a break, too much sitmulation and partying is not good, the world is too sharp and edgy and people's drama is intense, we take in our environments and have to process everything, so we need time to download it. We are processors, if we download info, on a regular basis, then we are good to go, whereas ESFp's seem to just keep going and going. ENFP, will eventually self destruct, and be forced to slow down, unless we process, our feelings, and ideas. More though talking. ESFP, are more hungry physically, like getting up at 6am to exercise. That epinephrine in the morning feels good! ENFP's are more Cerebral in general, although they do love to work out. ESFPs are generally good peeps. The best roomie is an ESTP!
    Never home!!!!!