User Tag List

12 Last

Thread: What type am I?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Smile What type am I?

I keep typing stuff to help inform you and then deleteting it! Maybe that'll help you.
    "In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present." -Francis Bacon

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by PoprocksAndCoke View Post
    I keep typing stuff to help inform you and then deleteting it! Maybe that'll help you.
    It would seem to suggest a few things:

1) you worry about lacking the correct language to express who you are (perhaps Fe)
    2) you over analyze (could be a few things, probably a T function)
    3) you are concerned with what people might think and/or afraid of failure (Fe, Si)

Who knows, but ISTJ or ISFJ sounds somewhat likely to me. This should be taken entirely with a grain of salt though, as the info you provided was *ahem* a bit limited.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

You seem very enneagram 2, which is usually EXFJ and sometimes ENFP (like Little Linguist). I would go with ENFJ.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ISFJ

Ha, well I guess I should have gone and read some of your posts, now shouldn't I?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by incubustribute View Post
    It would seem to suggest a few things:

1) you worry about lacking the correct language to express who you are (perhaps Fe)
    2) you over analyze (could be a few things, probably a T function)
    3) you are concerned with what people might think and/or afraid of failure (Fe, Si)

Who knows, but ISTJ or ISFJ sounds somewhat likely to me. This should be taken entirely with a grain of salt though, as the info you provided was *ahem* a bit limited.
    Yeah, sorry. I'm probably not an I though. And N is the only one I'm sure of. Oh well, salt makes everything taste better
    "In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present." -Francis Bacon

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

Have you looked at the primary motivating types? This helped me understand my type more. Cognitive Processes
    3w2

Those who are content being normal lack the depth and passion to rise above mediocracy.
    To push beyond their natural abilities and create a reality from their dreams.

I could guess ENFP. There's a few posts that sound a little ENFP. Typing then not posting stuff seems NF (stupid values). Smiley face avatars seem to go with Ne types also. No clues why.

I wouldn't rule out ENFJ though. This is totally uneducated guessing.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    You seem very enneagram 2, which is usually EXFJ and sometimes ENFP (like Little Linguist). I would go with ENFJ.
    Yeah, I agree with that.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    I could guess ENFP. There's a few posts that sound a little ENFP. Typing then not posting stuff seems NF (stupid values). Smiley face avatars seem to go with Ne types also. No clues why.

I wouldn't rule out ENFJ though. This is totally uneducated guessing.
    I think I'm just in a crazy stage

I'm usually very random, but the ENFJ description fits me to a T and the ENFP description just seems to fit me to a...lesser amount. Maybe I am ENFP though.

Quote Originally Posted by PoprocksAndCoke View Post
    I think I'm just in a crazy stage

I'm usually very random, but the ENFJ description fits me to a T and the ENFP description just seems to fit me to a...lesser amount. Maybe I am ENFP though.
    . You'd know if you were an ENFJ or ENFP after reading profiles. If ENFJ fits you perfectly, that is your type. ENFJs are just as crazy as ENFPs. They just keep things in working order while they be random.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.