User Tag List

12 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: What type am I?

  1. #1
    A Benign Tumor PoprocksAndCoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    614

    Smile What type am I?

    I keep typing stuff to help inform you and then deleteting it! Maybe that'll help you.
    "In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present." -Francis Bacon

    "No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

  2. #2
    Senior Member incubustribute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PoprocksAndCoke View Post
    I keep typing stuff to help inform you and then deleteting it! Maybe that'll help you.
    It would seem to suggest a few things:

    1) you worry about lacking the correct language to express who you are (perhaps Fe)
    2) you over analyze (could be a few things, probably a T function)
    3) you are concerned with what people might think and/or afraid of failure (Fe, Si)

    Who knows, but ISTJ or ISFJ sounds somewhat likely to me. This should be taken entirely with a grain of salt though, as the info you provided was *ahem* a bit limited.

  3. #3
    Ruler of the Stars Asterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    You seem very enneagram 2, which is usually EXFJ and sometimes ENFP (like Little Linguist). I would go with ENFJ.
    5 3 9

  4. #4
    Senior Member incubustribute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Ha, well I guess I should have gone and read some of your posts, now shouldn't I?

  5. #5
    A Benign Tumor PoprocksAndCoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by incubustribute View Post
    It would seem to suggest a few things:

    1) you worry about lacking the correct language to express who you are (perhaps Fe)
    2) you over analyze (could be a few things, probably a T function)
    3) you are concerned with what people might think and/or afraid of failure (Fe, Si)

    Who knows, but ISTJ or ISFJ sounds somewhat likely to me. This should be taken entirely with a grain of salt though, as the info you provided was *ahem* a bit limited.
    Yeah, sorry. I'm probably not an I though. And N is the only one I'm sure of. Oh well, salt makes everything taste better
    "In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present." -Francis Bacon

    "No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

  6. #6
    Senior Member nynesneg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Posts
    357

    Default

    Have you looked at the primary motivating types? This helped me understand my type more. Cognitive Processes
    3w2


    Those who are content being normal lack the depth and passion to rise above mediocracy.
    To push beyond their natural abilities and create a reality from their dreams.

  7. #7

    Default

    I could guess ENFP. There's a few posts that sound a little ENFP. Typing then not posting stuff seems NF (stupid values). Smiley face avatars seem to go with Ne types also. No clues why.

    I wouldn't rule out ENFJ though. This is totally uneducated guessing.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

  8. #8
    A Benign Tumor PoprocksAndCoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    You seem very enneagram 2, which is usually EXFJ and sometimes ENFP (like Little Linguist). I would go with ENFJ.
    Yeah, I agree with that.
    "In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present." -Francis Bacon

    "No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

  9. #9
    A Benign Tumor PoprocksAndCoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    I could guess ENFP. There's a few posts that sound a little ENFP. Typing then not posting stuff seems NF (stupid values). Smiley face avatars seem to go with Ne types also. No clues why.

    I wouldn't rule out ENFJ though. This is totally uneducated guessing.
    I think I'm just in a crazy stage

    I'm usually very random, but the ENFJ description fits me to a T and the ENFP description just seems to fit me to a...lesser amount. Maybe I am ENFP though.
    "In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present." -Francis Bacon

    "No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PoprocksAndCoke View Post
    I think I'm just in a crazy stage

    I'm usually very random, but the ENFJ description fits me to a T and the ENFP description just seems to fit me to a...lesser amount. Maybe I am ENFP though.
    . You'd know if you were an ENFJ or ENFP after reading profiles. If ENFJ fits you perfectly, that is your type. ENFJs are just as crazy as ENFPs. They just keep things in working order while they be random.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

Similar Threads

  1. What type am I?
    By Quinlan in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 09:16 PM
  2. What Type Am I?
    By Strangelove in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-10-2009, 05:47 PM
  3. What type am I NOT.
    By Poser in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 09:28 AM
  4. What Type am I?
    By reason in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-09-2007, 09:22 AM
  5. What type am I?
    By Kiddo in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 06:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO