• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type am I?

PoprocksAndCoke

A Benign Tumor
MBTI Type
ENTP
I keep typing stuff to help inform you and then deleteting it:doh:! Maybe that'll help you:hug:.

incubustribute

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I keep typing stuff to help inform you and then deleteting it:doh:! Maybe that'll help you:hug:.

It would seem to suggest a few things:

1) you worry about lacking the correct language to express who you are (perhaps Fe)
2) you over analyze (could be a few things, probably a T function)
3) you are concerned with what people might think and/or afraid of failure (Fe, Si)

Who knows, but ISTJ or ISFJ sounds somewhat likely to me. This should be taken entirely with a grain of salt though, as the info you provided was *ahem* a bit limited. :D

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You seem very enneagram 2, which is usually EXFJ and sometimes ENFP (like Little Linguist). I would go with ENFJ.

incubustribute

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Ha, well I guess I should have gone and read some of your posts, now shouldn't I?

PoprocksAndCoke

A Benign Tumor
MBTI Type
ENTP
It would seem to suggest a few things:

1) you worry about lacking the correct language to express who you are (perhaps Fe)
2) you over analyze (could be a few things, probably a T function)
3) you are concerned with what people might think and/or afraid of failure (Fe, Si)

Who knows, but ISTJ or ISFJ sounds somewhat likely to me. This should be taken entirely with a grain of salt though, as the info you provided was *ahem* a bit limited. :D

Yeah, sorry. I'm probably not an I though. And N is the only one I'm sure of. Oh well, salt makes everything taste better:yes:

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
I could guess ENFP. There's a few posts that sound a little ENFP. Typing then not posting stuff seems NF (stupid values). Smiley face avatars seem to go with Ne types also. No clues why.

I wouldn't rule out ENFJ though. This is totally uneducated guessing.

PoprocksAndCoke

A Benign Tumor
MBTI Type
ENTP
I could guess ENFP. There's a few posts that sound a little ENFP. Typing then not posting stuff seems NF (stupid values). Smiley face avatars seem to go with Ne types also. No clues why.

I wouldn't rule out ENFJ though. This is totally uneducated guessing.

I think I'm just in a crazy stage:shock:

I'm usually very random, but the ENFJ description fits me to a T and the ENFP description just seems to fit me to a...lesser amount. Maybe I am ENFP though.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
I think I'm just in a crazy stage:shock:

I'm usually very random, but the ENFJ description fits me to a T and the ENFP description just seems to fit me to a...lesser amount. Maybe I am ENFP though.

:). You'd know if you were an ENFJ or ENFP after reading profiles. If ENFJ fits you perfectly, that is your type. ENFJs are just as crazy as ENFPs. They just keep things in working order while they be random.

PoprocksAndCoke

A Benign Tumor
MBTI Type
ENTP
:). You'd know if you were an ENFJ or ENFP after reading profiles. If ENFJ fits you perfectly, that is your type. ENFJs are just as crazy as ENFPs. They just keep things in working order while they be random.

Yup. Good way to put it.