User Tag List

First 456

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

*Ahem*

On topic, guys, on topic.
    Of course, on topic is no fun because we've concluded the typing.

Oh well, we can second guess ourselves.
    "In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present." -Francis Bacon

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

MBTI
    CAT

Quote Originally Posted by PoprocksAndCoke View Post
    I still think you're ISTJ.
    Uhm... This is completely off topic, but I just wanted to say that the fact someone is judgemental, doesn't listen to arguments and thinks everyone else is stupid doesn't necessarily mean they're STJ. Or ST. Or SJ. I've seen NTs do this maaaany times, and some NFs as well. I'd say that SJs are often just too polite to be, well... so impolite. Not even really talking about the situation here, just my grain of salt to help avoiding unnecessary prejudice

And I agree with the ISFP typing, by the way.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Space_Oddity View Post
    Uhm... This is completely off topic, but I just wanted to say that the fact someone is judgemental, doesn't listen to arguments and thinks everyone else is stupid doesn't necessarily mean they're STJ. Or ST. Or SJ. I've seen NTs do this maaaany times, and some NFs as well. I'd say that SJs are often just too polite to be, well... so impolite. Not even really talking about the situation here, just my grain of salt to help avoiding unnecessary prejudice

And I agree with the ISFP typing, by the way.
    I'm starting to second guess myself on the I though.

That's not why I typed him as ISTP, I looked at most of his posts. I would never be so stereotypical.
    I typed him as ISTP by what functions he seemed to use.
    Not because he's a jackass. I love ISTPs.

Oh, oops. I just realized I said I thought he was an ISTJ - I meant P.
    I don't think Judging means judgmental. I'm not an idiot.
    "In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present." -Francis Bacon

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

-She has one close circle of friends and despises a lot people before giving them a chance. Most of her friends she grew up with. Once, she didn't like one person she barely knew, but she got to know him a bit better and grudgingly decided to let him in her circle of friends.

(This part sounds very INFP, sounds a lot like me, quick to judge so I don't have to be rejected, very reserved until I have them pegged, ISFJs are more open with relationships and less judgemental.)

-She tries to cover it up, but she's a dreamer. This is a bit of iNtuition speaking on my part but she seems to long for serious relationships but is too afraid of looking like a fool, being rejected, etc. to get into one. Might or might not be related to her parents leaving her at a young age (they're alive, but she never sees them. And I'm not exaggerating on the never.)

(INFP, ISFJs are quicker to admit they want relationships even though when they get into one, they subconsciously sabotage themselves, I don't like to admit am dreamy about love either, ISFJs are less afraid than INFPs of commitment, it's very important to them and is part of the norm whereas INFPs might question the whole 'value' of love, the meaning of a relationship, the greater big idea, etc)

-She was a fan of the Twilight series but doesn't say she likes them anymore because she doesn't want to seem like a conformist.

(I am always going on about this is cliche and that is cliche, very INFP. ISFJs don't care about conformity.)

-She often lies or exaggerates to interest people. Once she said she'd been abused, but her conscience caught up to her and she admitted to lying about this. And, yes, I believe she was lying.

(More INFJ than ISFJ, don't know about ISFPs. ISFJs won't lie, I believe, they have very high sense of morals.)

-She considers herself "emo".

(More INFP, ISFJs don't like to admit their emotions are over the top or melodramatic, even if they are.)

MBTI
    CAT

Quote Originally Posted by PoprocksAndCoke View Post
    I'm starting to second guess myself on the I though.

That's not why I typed him as ISTP, I looked at most of his posts. I would never be so stereotypical.
    I typed him as ISTP by what functions he seemed to use.
    Not because he's a jackass. I love ISTPs.

Oh, oops. I just realized I said I thought he was an ISTJ - I meant P.
    I don't think Judging means judgmental. I'm not an idiot.
    Ok, that's great. I wasn't implying that you're an idiot, it's just that I'm becoming sick of the posts that mirror the MBTI prejudice and dumb stereotyping. I'm glad this wasn't the case.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

That's fine. I was getting touchy because of the same reason

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Rebe View Post
    -She has one close circle of friends and despises a lot people before giving them a chance. Most of her friends she grew up with. Once, she didn't like one person she barely knew, but she got to know him a bit better and grudgingly decided to let him in her circle of friends.

(This part sounds very INFP, sounds a lot like me, quick to judge so I don't have to be rejected, very reserved until I have them pegged, ISFJs are more open with relationships and less judgemental.)
    As an INFP, I am open to something until I've gotten enough info. It's Ne-aux: open to the external possibilities, mind solidly made up on internal principles. I see IxFJs being more judgmental initially when they have less info to go on, and then softening later.

-She tries to cover it up, but she's a dreamer.
    Most INFPs seem fine with being dreamers - proud even.

This is a bit of iNtuition speaking on my part but she seems to long for serious relationships but is too afraid of looking like a fool, being rejected, etc. to get into one. Might or might not be related to her parents leaving her at a young age (they're alive, but she never sees them. And I'm not exaggerating on the never.)

(INFP, ISFJs are quicker to admit they want relationships even though when they get into one, they subconsciously sabotage themselves, I don't like to admit am dreamy about love either, ISFJs are less afraid than INFPs of commitment, it's very important to them and is part of the norm whereas INFPs might question the whole 'value' of love, the meaning of a relationship, the greater big idea, etc)
    That could be ISFP also though. I agree that ISFJs usually seem more open to commitment, but that's a bit of a stereotype too. Her parents abandoning her throws a big wrench into it....

-She was a fan of the Twilight series but doesn't say she likes them anymore because she doesn't want to seem like a conformist.

(I am always going on about this is cliche and that is cliche, very INFP. ISFJs don't care about conformity.)
    That just sounds childish, not any type, but if it was, then almost any P.... INFPs don't have such poor taste in books anyway
    (Besides she HATES reading without pictures )

-She often lies or exaggerates to interest people. Once she said she'd been abused, but her conscience caught up to her and she admitted to lying about this. And, yes, I believe she was lying.

(More INFJ than ISFJ, don't know about ISFPs. ISFJs won't lie, I believe, they have very high sense of morals.)
    ISFJs can lie....come on now. Again, this isn't type related so much as someone who is very immature. I think the OP said she is a young teen, so that explains a LOT of this.

-She considers herself "emo".

(More INFP, ISFJs don't like to admit their emotions are over the top or melodramatic, even if they are.)
    INFPs usually don't like labels though, and most seem to especially loathe that one. Go to an INFP forum and call them "emos" and watch the reaction. I see an ISFJ preferring to be associated with a scene over an IxFP.

I think Habba did a clear breakdown....ISFJ seems most accurate, ISFP for runner up; but being a young teen, it's hard to say.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Actually, for her it's not emotions - it's what all the "cool people" are doing, apparently.
    And, apparently, because she thinks everyone else who isn't emo or punk or goth or anything is a "conformist".
    *Cough* Hypocrite *cough*

Thanks for the input. I agree.

MBTI
    yupp

yes i think INFP but the kind i want to stab 546 times.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

I think it's hard to tell between N and S at her age.

Personality Page

I can't get to the exact link for the moment so you'll have to navigate to the kid personality page. Follow the thumbnail image links. She's a little older than the age those were meant for but maybe you can get a feel for the typing of younger teens. I'd look on my own but my stupid computer won't bring up the page. I'm good with computers but this is a new one and I haven't worked it out yet