Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by incubustribute View Post

Seriously though, what about any of my posts (Fe is taking it personally) gave you that inclination? :confused:
    Oh, that person is saying nasty things just trying to see who he can rile up. Everyone on here has given reasonable opinions suggesting that this person may be an ISFP, or whatever else they suspect.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Oh, that person is saying nasty things just trying to see who he can rile up. Everyone on here has given reasonable opinions suggesting that this person may be an ISFP, or whatever else they suspect.
    Such as? I bet some people looked at "she hates to read" and instantly thought "nope, gotta be a sensor, durr."

Truth be told, there isn't much to go on, so I don't get this "oh, she sounds ISFP" stuff. If the original poster wants anything at least somewhat accurate, she has to write more information.
    INTP | IEI - INFp

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrant View Post
    Such as? I bet some people looked at "she hates to read" and instantly thought "nope, gotta be a sensor, durr."

Truth be told, there isn't much to go on, so I don't get this "oh, she sounds ISFP" stuff. If the original poster wants anything at least somewhat accurate, she has to write more information.
    No trolling on my threads allowed. Well, this one, anyway. If you want to troll, find a thread of mine that really sucks. She does sound ISFP. She doesn't like to seem like a conformist, she's an artist, and she just has an SP attitude in general. You seem more ISTP. Very little use of N on your part, my friend.
    "In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present." -Francis Bacon

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by PoprocksAndCoke View Post
    No trolling on my threads allowed. Well, this one, anyway. If you want to troll, find a thread of mine that really sucks. She does sound ISFP. She doesn't like to seem like a conformist, she's an artist, and she just has an SP attitude in general. You seem more ISTP. Very little use of N on your part, my friend.
    REALLY? Did you just type me as ISTP by two posts? I never said your friend wasn't an ISFP, read what I said over and over again until you understand that. Err, very little use of N? This is just another shining example of a person having no idea what they're talking about, and making MBTI look like a joke.

You're clearly an idiot. I'm done with this thread.
    INTP | IEI - INFp

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrant View Post
    I bet some people looked at "she hates to read" and instantly thought "nope, gotta be a sensor, durr."
    Weird, I'm currently a book-a-holic. Can't stop reading!!

To OP:

My train of throughts:

Is my friend an iNFP? Second opinion anyone?

"Hmm.. a topic to indentify whether someone is an INFP. Sounds interesting to hear what someone thinks makes a person an INFP."

Once, she didn't like one person she barely knew, but she got to know him a bit better and grudgingly decided to let him in her circle of friends.

"Oh.. sounds like a quick judgmental call on her part then. And sounds like she's changing her opinion under pressure so that other would like here more. That's very ISFJ thing to do."

She tries to cover it up, but she's a dreamer.

"SFJs are often somewhat idealistic, but they somehow dislike that part of themselves, thinking that dreaming is somewhat immature."

She was a fan of the Twilight series

"SFs are such suckers for this kind of emo vampire-stories. "

She considers herself "emo".

"Wouldn't be the first ISFJ to do so..."

She calls herself stupid, which among other things gives me the impression of low-self-esteem.

"Again, ISFJ popped into my mind."

She often has friends sleep on the floor at slumber parties because she doesn't want her bed messed up.

"Oh... either she's very bitter and judgmental SJ, or just SP. Hmm... she could also be ISFP."

She's aggressive

"SJs aren't aggressive... they are passive-aggressive for sure, but rarely directly aggressive. That's more like SP kind of thing."

She usually hates reading if there aren't pictures.

"Sounds like a type that has difficulty concentrating on something that doesn't give immediate sensorical experience. Se... ISFP would have that.

So, first I thought she might be ISFJ, with low self-esteem and developing martyr complex... or an ISFP, who hasn't yet understood how her actions reflects to people around her.

But more or less, she seems to be very uncertain who she is, and leaning towards what other people wants of her, and then being frustrated being that person.

Dr. Habba away!
    "The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
    -Nikola Tesla

brainheart

^^ That's pretty much how it went for me, too, although I wasn't ruling out ESFP because I didn't think I got enough information on the I vs. E. But anyway...

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Habba View Post
    Weird, I'm currently a book-a-holic. Can't stop reading!!

To OP:

My train of throughts:

Is my friend an iNFP? Second opinion anyone?

"Hmm.. a topic to indentify whether someone is an INFP. Sounds interesting to hear what someone thinks makes a person an INFP."

Once, she didn't like one person she barely knew, but she got to know him a bit better and grudgingly decided to let him in her circle of friends.

"Oh.. sounds like a quick judgmental call on her part then. And sounds like she's changing her opinion under pressure so that other would like here more. That's very ISFJ thing to do."

She tries to cover it up, but she's a dreamer.

"SFJs are often somewhat idealistic, but they somehow dislike that part of themselves, thinking that dreaming is somewhat immature."

She was a fan of the Twilight series

"SFs are such suckers for this kind of emo vampire-stories. "

She considers herself "emo".

"Wouldn't be the first ISFJ to do so..."

She calls herself stupid, which among other things gives me the impression of low-self-esteem.

"Again, ISFJ popped into my mind."

She often has friends sleep on the floor at slumber parties because she doesn't want her bed messed up.

"Oh... either she's very bitter and judgmental SJ, or just SP. Hmm... she could also be ISFP."

She's aggressive

"SJs aren't aggressive... they are passive-aggressive for sure, but rarely directly aggressive. That's more like SP kind of thing."

She usually hates reading if there aren't pictures.

"Sounds like a type that has difficulty concentrating on something that doesn't give immediate sensorical experience. Se... ISFP would have that.

So, first I thought she might be ISFJ, with low self-esteem and developing martyr complex... or an ISFP, who hasn't yet understood how her actions reflects to people around her.

But more or less, she seems to be very uncertain who she is, and leaning towards what other people wants of her, and then being frustrated being that person.

Dr. Habba away!
    Thanks for the help. I agree.
    "In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present." -Francis Bacon

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

MBTI
    ISFJ

What a great fellow! I'm glad Tyrant had the insight to label everyone in the forum as an idiot, AND the grace to call the OP an idiot, but still felt the need to contribute his posts. It's like walking into an port-a-potty with an empty bladder just to complain about the smell. I suggest to everyone who goes on this forum: if you TRULY think someone is an idiot, then don't waste your precious internet time communicating with them. If, however, you are just trying to push buttons, don't be surprised when someone calls you a troll.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

I admit, when I called everyone in this thread an idiot, I wasn't exactly in the right ...

But I figured she was an idiot after her silly post directed towards me. Hell, she told me in a visitor message S types actively engage in assuming more than N types. She also told me I'm skeptical of people's N and N in general, and I have developed Judging. If that isn't a sign she has no idea what she's talking about, I don't know what is.
    INTP | IEI - INFp

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by incubustribute View Post
    It's like walking into an port-a-potty with an empty bladder just to complain about the smell.
    I really can't describe to you how much I am appreciating this comparison.