User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ

I can relate to 8 of them.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    Noooo I am just curious to see if everyone concurs or has other ideas Kind of a sampling of the TypoC population thingy....

Actually I think your answers were fine. Like I said, I wasn't looking for a particular answer...just want to see if everyone else agrees!

By the way, just curious, why did you think it was ENFJ?
    then why did you say interesting. I'm the whole caring about people and following tangents for the sake of it I've talked to nightning about Ni and the tangent thing is something she's described in the past. I can't remember the rest. And tuning into how people feel is very Fe and being a show off is often times an E not always. But most of the descriptors scream Fe and Ni to me.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    then why did you say interesting. I'm the whole caring about people and following tangents for the sake of it I've talked to nightning about Ni and the tangent thing is something she's described in the past. I can't remember the rest. And tuning into how people feel is very Fe and being a show off is often times an E not always. But most of the descriptors scream Fe and Ni to me.
    Just curious, how do you notice something is Fe and Ni?
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    I can relate to 8 of them.
    That's a good point, which means it might be an ExFJ...Why not S?
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    ESFJ

That's a good point, which means it might be an ExFJ...Why not S?
    Or could they possibly be borderline on the FJ front .. I am .. Just a consideration

If only things could be straightforward.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    xNFP

How could we make it more straightforward? Curious - why borderline FJ?

MBTI
    xNFP

I mean, what makes it Ni and not Si?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I have a need to "relate to other people and ensure I am there for others and they are there for me."
    ESFJ

I have a need to "tune in to how people feel, which helps me do good through my actions."
    ENFJ

It helps me to "consider the possibilities, or to locate a mental signpost that helps guide my actions through life."
    INTP

It helps me to "follow tangents for their own sake, or link things together unexpectedly through context."
    ENTP

It helps me to "get things done, to accumulate achievement that's objectively (or subjectively) measurable."
    ESTJ

It helps me to "have things ordered in my head, for situations to really make sense before I move forward."
    ISTJ

It helps me to "...think things through logically, so I can figure out the best possible outcome from my actions."
    ENTJ

I find it easy to succumb to "my own irrational feelings about a situation, which prevents me from really contributing to the system in general."
    ENFP

I find it easy to succumb to "a need for safety and security, to stop myself from jumping into the unknown too quickly."
    ISTJ

I find it easy to succumb to "being so emotionally detached and distant from my family and friends. Cold, calculated logic too easily ignores the relationships that people have" under stress/pressure.
    ISFJ

I find it easy to succumb to "...focusing on tradition, so keep things truly stable and secure."
    ISTJ
    I find it easy to succumb to "...doing bizaare and unexpected things."
    ENTP

I find it taxing to demonstrate "shallow agreeableness or pretension, just to show off and cover up for my more obvious shortcomings."
    INTP

I find it taxing to exhibit "know-it-all abstract thinking, as if I could predict or control what will happen in the future."
    ESTP

I find it taxing to exhibit "...materialistic behavior/shortcomings, to show off how spectacular I am. I tend to be a bit of a show off as a result."
    INTJ

So, how many of their types did I guess correctly?

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Yeah sure hon, whatever you say!
    Ha ha ha.

MBTI
    ESFJ

How could we make it more straightforward? Curious - why borderline FJ?
    Babe, if i know the answer to that .. I would be rich, lol
    I like tests that are not Yes/No answers .. The ones where you can move the bar, i like better .. I was talking to my ex yesterday and he agreed because i like fluidity in the concrete, i am more balanced on the j/p, although i used to be very J .. and although i am a feeler and the end result will be based on my feelings, i do rationalise through my thinking and examinie if it is productive for me to feel the way i do .. Does that make sense?
    I did the test on similar minds and the top 3 were ESTP 64%, ESFJ 63%, ESFP 62% .. Surprisingly, i try not to take it to serious. I am not allowing my type to screw up my head .. I am what i am.

I mean, what makes it Ni and not Si?
    Oh darling .. I am sorry, i am not into cognitive functions. I can't get my head around it.
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe