User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrant View Post
    Too little information to type any of these people accurately.

But, from what was said about Person #2, SEI (ISFp) and ESE (ESFj) are the most likely types.
    Eww, socionics.
    You can call me Charles.

MBTI
    I

Your added details aren't type related. You could make a case for many times with those small descriptions. I actually have no opinion of the person # 3 (I mistakenly confused #2 with #3). If you have nothing else to add, you aren't going to get anything conclusive.
    You want me to give a life story for them? I can't give you much more than that, because I don't know much more than that about them. This is not meant to be a final conclusion, just a casual thread to see if the person's type can be determined based on a given set of info. I've already provided the given set of info, the rest is up to the posters.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Life story =/= more than five sentences.

This is not meant to be a final conclusion, just a casual thread to see if the person's type can be determined based on a given set of info.
    This thread is titled "Please help type these people." You provide limited information about these people, and then say "What types would these people be?"

Did you expect me to have read your mind when everything provided points to the contrary? You can not accurately type someone with such broad descriptions. Their types cannot be determined based on the info you've given - this makes your thread pointless.
    INTP | IEI - INFp

MBTI
    I

Life story =/= more than five sentences.

This thread is titled "Please help type these people." You provide limited information about these people, and then say "What types would these people be?"

Did you expect me to have read your mind when everything provided points to the contrary? You can not accurately type someone with such broad descriptions. Their types cannot be determined based on the info you've given - this makes your thread pointless.
    The point of the thread was just to see if, based on whatever information I could give, posters can figure out what type these people seem to be. When I said "What types would these people be?", I just meant what type do they seem to appear based on the given information, whether that information is long, short, whatever.