User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

xNTJ. E/I is hard to tell from the internet. You seem to use Te and Ni more than other functions though. You don't give off a Perceiving vibe. Sorry for the use of both dichotomies and functions - I look at every detail when typing. Although for some reason I've been accused of both looking only at dichotomies and only at functions

Probably ENTJ.
    The not necessarily talking to people could just be NT speaking. Not that all NTs are reserved - NT just shows up differently in different people.

Can you answer these:
    Do you feel cut off when isolated?
    Do you gain energy from solitude or socialization(I hope that's a word)?
    Do you present things as a polished idea or polish as you talk/type?
    Would you say you live in your head or the world?

ENTJs are awesome, by the way. Well, some are psychopathic evil leaders. *cough* Satan *cough*

Looking at the type as a whole, you don't seem INTPish. I could be wrong.
    Possibly an INTJ. In no way an ENTP.

Edit: I just read the rest of the post on this thread. Before I'd only read the original. Awesome, the test and you agree.
    "In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present." -Francis Bacon

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

That quote is full of horribly gross generalizations. Err, if you think you're ENTJ, you're ENTJ. I don't really care enough to argue, especially since I have so little information (much of what you said in the OP wasn't type-related, so very little information to work with) about you, and you should know yourself better than anyone else does. If you write more about yourself, we may be able to get somewhere.

Poprocks has no idea what she is talking about. I advise you to take everything this person says with a grain of salt. Where's the Ni in his posting? Really, she has no clue what she is talking about.
    INTP | IEI - INFp

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrant View Post
    That quote is full of horribly gross generalizations. Err, if you think you're ENTJ, you're ENTJ. I don't really care enough to argue, especially since I have so little information (much of what you said in the OP wasn't type-related, so very little information to work with) about you, and you should know yourself better than anyone else does. If you write more about yourself, we may be able to get somewhere.

Poprocks has no idea what she is talking about. I advise you to take everything this person says with a grain of salt. Where's the Ni in his posting? Really, she has no clue what she is talking about.
    Hmm. Apparently you find it harder to let things go.

OP, you could be S. I do agree with Tyrant on some points, but I do know what I'm talking about.

To Tyrant: I don't see enough information to type him accurately, but what else can he say. This is why I asked him questions. He wants people's opinions, I'm giving him my opinion. What else can I do? Don't complain about not having enough information, he did say you can ask questions. Complaining, in this case, is pointless.
    And I'm not pissed off, so don't get agitated. I've decided to take everything you say with a grain of salt and find humor in it. Hey, thanks, you're bringing out my logical side.

To OP: Just stick with ENTJ if it fits you, it seems like a fairly good typing. Typing won't be exact for a long while, so just go with what you seem to have decided. Otherwise you'll spend your time on here second-guessing like I used to.
    "In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present." -Francis Bacon

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by PoprocksAndCoke View Post
    To Tyrant: I don't see enough information to type him accurately, but what else can he say. This is why I asked him questions. He wants people's opinions, I'm giving him my opinion. What else can I do? Don't complain about not having enough information, he did say you can ask questions. Complaining, in this case, is pointless.
    And I'm not pissed off, so don't get agitated. I've decided to take everything you say with a grain of salt and find humor in it. Hey, thanks, you're bringing out my logical side.
    You MUST ignore Tyrant. I saw him/her do this in a thread the other day, like everyone here is a moron that doesn't know what they are talking about. That isn't an argument, it's a childish put down with no intellectual explanation. I think Tyrant either has a troll tendency or a superiority complex, but don't take it personally. Someone else took it personally in the other thread. Do not give a person who calls themselves "Tyrant" who goes around putting other people down power that he or she does not deserve.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Don't complain about not having enough information, he did say you can ask questions.
    Which is exactly what I did. Seems when your "logical" side is brought out, your reading comprehension suffers.

But the fact that you don't know what N is and assume I don't type by functions?
    Silly - Ni and Ne (as well as Si and Se) are too different creatures, lumping them together like that just confirms my statements about your incompetence at typing.

Actually, marmalade, my accusations aren't totally unwarranted. She told me in a visitor message S types actively engage in assuming more than N types. She denies wording it that way, but even so, she never denies writing it. She listed off as something I do, and why she believes I'm a sensor. Same difference, and it's still a terrible generalization.

She also told me I'm skeptical of people's N and N in general, and I have developed Judging (lolwut?). If that isn't a sign she has no idea what she's talking about, I don't know what is. I'm fairly certain she has no clue what Introverted Intuition is, but says she sees a lot of it in fway's posts. Where's the Ni?

This isn't even on-topic, I was just giving fway some advice. If you disagree with me, show me you're not completely clueless.
    INTP | IEI - INFp

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    You MUST ignore Tyrant. I saw him/her do this in a thread the other day, like everyone here is a moron that doesn't know what they are talking about. That isn't an argument, it's a childish put down with no intellectual explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Someone else took it personally in the other thread.

Eh, I sort of facetiously took it personally, but yes, it would be nice if some of us could refrain from dumping our verbal diarrhea all over the threads because of some strange ego complex.
    He apologized to me though, so I can't be too harsh

Anyway, Tyrant, if you could explain to us your understanding of introverted iNtuition, I'm sure we would all find it helpful and enlightening. I am often confused and bewildered by this function, and I personally wouldn't mind having a little light shed on the subject. If we can get that far, maybe we can all be productive enough to help the OP further by shedding even more light on how it functions as a supporting role for leading Te.

Enneagram
    8w79

Do you feel cut off when isolated?
    Nope.

Do you gain energy from solitude or socialization(I hope that's a word)?
    I gain energy from sleeping. I gain energy from socialization.

Do you present things as a polished idea or polish as you talk/type?
    If it's something important, it will be polished. If it's of no importance to me I don't do it or it will be hastily done.

Would you say you live in your head or the world?
    I live in my head, but I know when to snap out of it.

If I do a google search for "blue" I think to myself questions like "why is blue called blue?", "why is blue considered the universal color of water?", etc. As long as it's related to the subject I ask myself these questions.

If I keep being fed questions I think I will be able to find out what type I am. So keep them coming. That's also another thing, if I keep getting fed questions I will answer them.

Anyway, Tyrant, if you could explain to us your understanding of introverted iNtuition, I'm sure we would all find it helpful and enlightening. I am often confused and bewildered by this function, and I personally wouldn't mind having a little light shed on the subject. If we can get that far, maybe we can all be productive enough to help the OP further by shedding even more light on how it functions as a supporting role for leading Te.
    I would also like his explanation on Ni. Don't introverted functions have different meanings for everyone because they come from the self? So my version of Ni could be different from your version of Ni? Hmm?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

You're starting to seem like a quiet E.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by fway View Post
    I would also like his explanation on Ni. Don't introverted functions have different meanings for everyone because they come from the self? So my version of Ni could be different from your version of Ni? Hmm?
    That's a big fat NO, where did you get that from? How exactly would you define Ni?
    INTP | IEI - INFp

MBTI
    ISTP

My vote goes to ESTP based on what you've said. Being extroverted doesn't necessarily mean that you have to constantly be talking; I find myself taking long breaks from talking during conversations or just not knowing how to respond.