MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    [B]
    For ISFP: also have a "different" demeanor, may be construed as anything from aloof to strange, often into the arts, likes physical activities and hands-on things more than an INFP does (ie. body boarding, hiking, dancing, etc), may be more prolific artists because of that, usually very connected to nature/animals, have strong feelings about things also, but less universal/idealistic than an INFP (who may seem to over-complicate issues), may be more demonstrative of positive emotion (if only because more connected to reality), less articulate in writing/speech than an INFP, and as I said above, less interest in intellectual things.
    I know this is an old thread but on the hands-on things for ISFP, does that include creative pursuits that involve being more hands-on like sculpting or drawing if they aren't remotely sporty?

Also do you know if high Se users can still suffer from sensory overload or is that two different things?

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by sardonic delight View Post
    I know this is an old thread but on the hands-on things for ISFP, does that include creative pursuits that involve being more hands-on like sculpting or drawing if they aren't remotely sporty?

Also do you know if high Se users can still suffer from sensory overload or is that two different things?
    I can speak for myself. Yes, I like hands on things - for me it's painting and photography. I wasn't into sports as a kid, mostly because I found team sports kind of terrifying. But as an adult it's really important for me to be active, and individual 'sports' I think are awesome - hiking, walking, running (though not in a competitive/serious way) occasionally, rock climbing, canoeing, snowshoeing, that sort of thing.

I'm not sure I experience sensory overload, per se. I can't think of an example. There are environments/ things that can really grate on me, ie really loud ongoing noises (construction outside, for example) or jarring conversations/loud people, cigarette smoke, destructive people, things like that, but I don't experience sensory overload in the sense of too much going on, I don't think.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ
    Likes sardonic delight liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Isfjs are reasonably decisive. Isfps are not. Infps are totally different in my opinion. Ne is hugely different The Ifps tend to be much more emotional Imo
    Likes sardonic delight liked this post

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :newwink:
  • :wink: