User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

What is your type?
    Probably ENFP

What style of clothes do you wear?

Casual/retro. I dress like a stoner. Usually Jeans, cords, plain gray jeans with t-shirts and a zip up hoody sometimes.

I can't find any pictures that would describe how I dress, because it can be at times, pretty ecclectic.

I'm not into any designer clothes. I wear what I want to.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    ^ Man cleavage!
    Do you have chest hair peaking out?
    Why yes I do, would you like to run your fingers through it?

Kidding well not really but not enough to run your fingers through or write home about.

Une Femme est une femme paperoceans's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

What is your type?
    INTP

What style of clothes do you wear?
    Last year I was really into floral and frilly shit. This year, it's all about the basics. I usually only wear skirts or dresses... sometimes jeans for school. I never wear tennis shoes--I hate them!

Post of picture of your style of clothes even if it is just from a magazine.
    I typically wear this... I rarely wear heals though since I'm 5'7". 4" heels + gigantic curly hair = too many stares. No thanks.

Thank GOD I'm no longer bald. I was being ~edgy and cut off all my hair in January. Now I just have a curly fro (like below) and big red glasses. Hooray.

Between that cigarillo and sticking my finger down my throat to see if I could DT, I feel like puking RN.

Read my Blog.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

INFP. I layer. I feel I have a good sense of what looks good. But I tend to not buy clothes I want to (I'm very frugal when it comes to spending on things for myself).

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by JTG1984 View Post
    Why yes I do, would you like to run your fingers through it?

Kidding well not really but not enough to run your fingers through or write home about.
    I would soooo write home about it
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INTJ

INFJ

Whatever is comfortable. Usually jeans and a t-shirt with a band etc. on it. I hate to wear dresses and skirts or anything too frilly. I've been told that I look hippyish/stonerish. I hate to look trendy too. Flannel is my absolute favorite thing to wear but I've stopped wearing my flannels for the time being because that is all everyone is wearing.

I wear shirts about that size (how it is a little baggy) and I wear black ones a lot. I don't typically run around with no pants on though so ignore that.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I usually wear assless pants. To work, leather. For less formal occasions, cotton or plaid. A pea coat usually matches well; black or pink, according to what I plan to eat that day...and a blue beret to top it off.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Jeans, adidas shoes, whatever tshirt is available, occasional hoodie....

Nothing too fancy. I'm lazy when it comes to buying clothes.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

1. What is your type? ENxP
    2. What style of clothes do you wear? Mostly timeless clothes. I don't really care about if my clothes are fashionable or not, as long as they suit my body. My clothes are supposed to stay good for a very long time. I never throw my old shoes in the garbage, if they're starting to fall apart, I let someone repair them. I wear a lot of black, red, grey, blue, brown and white. Not on purpose, those colors just suit me. I look terrible in girly colors.
    3. Post of picture of your style of clothes even if it is just from a magazine.
    I'd condider this to be somewhat my style:

These are the kind of clothes that I wear when I'm feeling good. When I'm feeling bad, I just wear jeans and t-shirts.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

INFJ

Mostly solids, although I have a few patterned and striped shirts - commonality though is that they're all pretty tight-fitting (baggy/loose clothes do nothing for me). I tend not to be the trendiest because for one thing I usually hate half the trends, and for another it's simply too expensive to stay 'in style'. So overall I think I'm pretty classic/basic. Usually some sort of cardigan or jacket over the main top. Fitted jeans usually. Or if at work, fitted gray/black/pinstripe/khaki pants.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ