You Are a Visionary
* Your imagination, self-assuredness, and knowledge of the world combine to make you a VISIONARY.
* You have clear notions of how things could be, and the confidence to try to make them that way.
* You enjoy having a routine, and prefer comfort and familiarity to risk and adventure.
* Not needing others’ approval to forge ahead, you are confident in your designs for the future.
* Your imagination allows you to envision the world as a better place.
* You’re better at thinking of the big picture than you are with details, and you can see wonder in abstract things.
* Style and appearances are important to you, and you have a good eye for beauty.
* You are somewhat rigid in your beliefs, which comes from both confidence and an aversion to change.
* You are good at creating works of art in forms with which you’re familiar.
* You’re not one to force your positions on a group, and you tend to be fair in evaluating different options.
* You’re well-attuned to your emotional state, and not afraid to use your feelings to guide you. You tend to be cooperative, rarely contradicting others, and always considerate of their feelings.
* You prefer to have time to plan for things, feeling better with a schedule than with keeping plans up in the air until the last minute.
* You have a strong sense of style and value your personal presentation – friends may even seek your style advice from time to time.
If you want to be different:
* Appreciate the earthly, functional elements of things.
* Your clarity of vision sometimes prevents you from being open to new ideas. Try expanding your horizon of experiences, and experimenting with novel ways of doing things.