User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Exclamation What type is he?

I have a close friend that has stumped me on what type he may be. He tells me a lot. So here goes...

He can be extremely hyperactive around his friends. Yet in a big crowd, he is nervous on the spot and hates conflict. He is optimistic for a future career in psychiatry...after overcoming his squeamishness.

He once talked about gender as if he was detached from it. He is obsessed with how his behavior is perceived, not by anyone else, but by himself. (In his own words) In school, he would take on the personality of the teacher in the class. He is organized at school and does very well. (When he bothers to care) His room is a mess and he does not care.

He never makes a definitive statement on some of what he believes. He says he can see how all religions connect without contradiction. He's also fairly Liberal. He says efficiency without morals is inefficiency. His morals are universal. He is not religious. He is emotional in his own way. He is connected to the dark side extremely.

Interests: Psychiatry, Psychology, Anthropology, Politics, Debate, English, Arts, Sciences, History, and so much more.

Fears: Heights, The way he dies, and being miserable forever.

Thanks. Alert me if more info is needed.
    George Bernard Shaw: Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

Reminds me of a darker version of myself at times. lol

He can be extremely hyperactive around his friends. Yet in a big crowd, he is nervous on the spot and hates conflict.
    I am naturally outgoing, have a grand time talking to random people if I'm in the mood. But if I'm in a big crowd of friends I can feel intimidated not knowing anyone. If I'm put on the spot in class, I can feel uncomfortable because usually I do very well, but I don't want people to think I'm bragging or too much of an overachiever and stuck up... if that makes any sense.
    Question. Hyperactive in what way? When something cool happens he gets all excited, or he is the random quirky center of attention in general? This behavior can also have to do with your age, lots of extroverted teenagers get uncomfortable and self conscious when outside their group of friends.

He is obsessed with how his behavior is perceived, not by anyone else, but by himself.
    I wouldn't use the word obsessed, but I *very* hard on myself, and expect my work to be better than everyone elses. I don't care so much what anybody thinks as the fact that I expect myself to reach the highest level of achievement. I'm not sure that's really the same as behavior perceptions though...
    Question, how healthy does he seem emotionally? Alot of people can be this way in a new group of people or if they aren't confident in themselves.

He is organized at school and does very well. (When he bothers to care) His room is a mess and he does not care.
    I'm really organized planning tasks etc, and in general care about keeping my stuff clean but not a neat freak...
    Question I have is, does he plan stuff out and set goals, or is it more just a personal organization type thing?

INFJ.

Quote Originally Posted by iLoveiLiveiAm View Post
    He says he can see how all religions connect without contradiction.
    Rriight.... :rolli:

(what does it mean to be "connected to the dark side"?)

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

What I find ironic is, if this guy is an INFJ, why wouldn't the original poster automatically identify with at least part of his view on life since she is an INFJ?

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post
    INFJ.

Rriight.... :rolli:

(what does it mean to be "connected to the dark side"?)
    Not as it sounds.

Twisted sense of humor. Understanding human nature in its "dark light".

He can be insulting at times.
    George Bernard Shaw: Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by nynesneg View Post
    What I find ironic is, if this guy is an INFJ, why wouldn't the original poster automatically identify with at least part of his view on life since she is an INFJ?
    She?

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

Quote Originally Posted by iLoveiLiveiAm View Post
    She?
    Sorry. If it makes you feel better at least two people have called me a "he" on this board already and I'm a woman. lol

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by nynesneg View Post
    Sorry. If it makes you feel better at least two people have called me a "he" on this board already and I'm a woman. lol
    It made me laugh! No problem.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

INFJ
    I N V I C T U S