First 123

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    Us Js may consider ourselves disorganized because of our high expectations of ourselves, but whenever I fear that my side of the room looks like a pigsty, all I have to do is take a look at my ESTP roommate's side and I'll be fine about my side again.
    I actually think that SJs are more concerned with physical organization than NJs are, to an extent. Most NJs that I know are big on plans and things being set in stone like SJs, but don't care as much about the cleanliness of their room or house etc. This is probably due to the fact that sensors are more concerned with real things, so in concrete reality they would like to be organized.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    I

Why J? I'm thinking INFP. He places values on morals, his room being disorganized and him not caring, all sounds more INFP.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    The bolded are where I find similarities to myself. I think people are thinking E because of the hyperactive around friends thing, but I'm very much like that. In big crowds I can sort of be like that except when I realize people (I don't know well) are paying attention to me. Then I get very flustered. Conflict, no thank you. Hence the never making a definitive statement on beliefs. As far as the mess in his room goes, as long as the main house looks alright I'm good. You can close a bedroom door.
    He never made a statement of beliefs because he did not know what to call it.
    He never hated arguing values. (Debating politics, religion, and philosophy)
    George Bernard Shaw: Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by iLoveiLiveiAm View Post
    He never made a statement of beliefs because he did not know what to call it.
    He never hated arguing values. (Debating politics, religion, and philosophy)
    Debating to me, isn't conflict. I like debating, I stop liking it when it becomes a true conflict. I rarely will say exactly what I think if someone has an opinion that I don't agree with, because I can (usually) see their point of view, and/or to avoid hurting their feelings, that's just me though.

So I don't know, good luck on figuring it out
    "It is not length of life, but depth of life." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Thought breeds thought." ~ Henry David Thoreau