User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Default More Type Confusion-Drama

I don't know what type I am. (again). I've lost all vision.

I do more moping and sulking and spending time being emo than I would think most ENFPs would do.

I'm more social, expressive, talkative, and goofy than I would think most INFPs would be like.

I'm a strong type 4 Enneagram.

I feel better after I talk about some things, but only with those close to me. I keep a lot of stuff on the inside. I don't let myself get too passive agressive. I have mood swings. I'm a loner..but I do have quite a few friends. But none that I actually connect to on a philosophical/spiritual level.

I don't think I could ever express my deepest feelings and thoughts to anyone other than my dad, or a significant other.

Sorry to start this old drama up, I've been debating for a few months.

I'd like to think of myself as an ENFP.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Well, there's the old question...are you primarily energized by being with others or by being alone?
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post

Well, there's the old question...are you primarily energized by being with others or by being alone?
    YES.

I now that makes it seem clear, but it's still really confusing to me.

I guess what I'm saying is there are a lot of things I have in common with both types, and then equal amounts of traits I don't have in common. Then again, I may be perceiving ENFPs falsely, I don't think I know any other ones.

What do I come off more as?
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    eNFP perhaps? trust my vibes
    I guess I never settled for anything in between. LOL.

I am where I am, and it may be indefinite. ?

I have a really close ENFP friend and while we were teenagers she was moody and wanted to be alone during her moodier moments. I don't know you but I get an ENFP vibe from your posts.
    "It is not length of life, but depth of life." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Thought breeds thought." ~ Henry David Thoreau

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    YES.

I now that makes it seem clear, but it's still really confusing to me.

I guess what I'm saying is there are a lot of things I have in common with both types, and then equal amounts of traits I don't have in common. Then again, I may be perceiving ENFPs falsely, I don't think I know any other ones.

What do I come off more as?
    Ne dominant doesn't seem like a stretch at all for you, then again, your Fi is definitely very present.

It seems that a lot of NFPs have trouble figuring out which one they are. Maybe some of the ones that have been in that type-limbo would be able to help you.
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    I have a really close ENFP friend and while we were teenagers she was moody and wanted to be alone during her moodier moments. I don't know you but I get an ENFP vibe from your posts.
    That works. Heh.

Thanks

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    Ne dominant doesn't seem like a stretch at all for you, then again, your Fi is definitely very present.

It seems that a lot of NFPs have trouble figuring out which one they are. Maybe some of the ones that have been in that type-limbo would be able to help you.
    Yeah. I thought I was an INFP for the longest time, then Lady X and Blackcat kind of guided me into what they thought I was, an ENFP, and it fit. Up until now.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Then it's settled. ENFP for you! Congrats on finding out your true type!