• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

More Type Confusion-Drama

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The only reason I took back my saying that you were and ENFP and more INFP was that I just took into account that you are in your adolescent years. It is not uncommon for the adolescent introverts to 'want' to have friends during this time which would make them appear extraverted. You must come to a realisation to whether you are a people person or not. If you can easily entertain yourself without friends you are more easily introverted.

mockingbird

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
I'm feeling you. I'm feeling confused about my type right now too.

I'm looking into socionics. If your interested in socionics, then whatever you do, do notgo to socionics.com. Their test was confusing and gave me results that I couldn't relate to at all. I'm researching some sites right now and when I'm done I'll send any helpful info I can your way, if you'd like.:)

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
The only reason I took back my saying that you were and ENFP and more INFP was that I just took into account that you are in your adolescent years. It is not uncommon for the adolescent introverts to 'want' to have friends during this time which would make them appear extraverted. You must come to a realisation to whether you are a people person or not. If you can easily entertain yourself without friends you are more easily introverted.

I can do both. It's near equal. I go through phases of being completely shut off from everything, to doing stuff non-stop. And I usually like it. I think adolescence.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I am a strong 4 too!

And when I was 17 I was a solitary, pensive, brooding philosopher poet type.

I hungered for connection but felt the world I lived in was vile.

ENFPs can be incredibly solitary.

You are an NFP, who cares about the I/E dichotomy.

You're lovely.

:wub:

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
One With Soul,

You're in your teens, so you're still developing.

In a few years it will probably be clearer.

Plus, there are a lot of confusing ideas about typology being flung around here like so much shit from a monkey's ass.

I would recommend looking at the work of Isabel Briggs Meyers, David Kiersey, and Lenore Thomson.

Their models/systems are much more simple and effective than all this horseshit about extreme ambiversion, having all functions equally developed, etc.etc.

I don't know what your type is for sure.

Everything about you screams ENFP to me, though. :)

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
One With Soul,

You're in your teens, so you're still developing.

In a few years it will probably be clearer.

Plus, there are a lot of confusing ideas about typology being flung around here like so much shit from a monkey's ass.

I would recommend looking at the work of Isabel Briggs Meyers, David Kiersey, and Lenore Thomson.

Their models/systems are much more simple and effective than all this horseshit about extreme ambiversion, having all functions equally developed, etc.etc.

I don't know what your type is for sure.

Everything about you screams ENFP to me, though. :)

I can't agree with you more. This forum as a whole has kind of bent me over and lied it on me.

This is probably the best advice so far. Thanks man.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I am a strong 4 too!

And when I was 17 I was a solitary, pensive, brooding philosopher poet type.

I hungered for connection but felt the world I lived in was vile.

ENFPs can be incredibly solitary.

You are an NFP, who cares about the I/E dichotomy.

You're lovely.

:wub:

Thanks, CC..I mean SS! I knew you were a four, too. I was hoping you'd have some input, thanks :D

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
your posts make me feel like you are just a shy enfp

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I can do both. It's near equal. I go through phases of being completely shut off from everything, to doing stuff non-stop. And I usually like it. I think adolescence.
:D Then I take back to my initial eNFP whether or not you like to go in between.

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Also--

I wouldn't put too much stock in the "Can you entertain yourself without friends?" thing----

Of course someone with a wild, Ne-fueled imagination can entertain themselves without friends.

And Fi makes you very individualistic and independent--prone to doing your own thing whether others join you or not.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
OneWithSoul is definitely an ISTJ. :newwink: