User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Thread: Fidelia XNFJ?

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    I think the most ideal situation I've had was living in a four-plex of apartments. I had my own apartment, but my boyfriend was next door and a close friend was across the way. If I wanted a 10 minute chat or someone to exercise with, there was someone around, but if I wanted to be alone, I could be. I liked actually some things about living in a little village of teachers, despite it getting rather small at times. You could have someone over or go for a walk or go to town for groceries without it turning into an all evening event.
    That sounds about right. I find I need a confidant. For me the ideal is a hermit buddy. Groups of people wear me down, but sharing silence with a trusted friend is rather important to me.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Yep, even reading in the same room, or sleeping while someone putters around in the kitchen is tremendously satisfying to me.

Well from the posts I've seen in the past. You do give off a similar vibe with the details and delving into topics but I'm not sure I'll chalk that down to Si of an ISFJ. The vibe that I'm talking about is the whole analytical to try and figure out how everything works. I don't know if you have a low level of Ni, but I can say that your Ti is definitely up there with alot of focus on people Fe. I'd say more so than myself... where I'm Si+Ti focused on Fe.

So if you ever did do the functional tests I would expect it to look a little like
    Fe ~ Ti ~ Ni > Other functions > Se

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I think that fidelia is an INFJ, but some form of enneagram 2w1 or 1w2. That may be where you think you're ENFJ, because of the enneagram 2 factor in play and not relating to your type 4 INFJ brethren. Type 4 and type 2 are pretty different, even though they have some similarities within the theory.

Also, have you looked into the enneagram's instinctual variants? That could also clear some things up. It's unusual for an introvert to be an sx/so (like myself, which caused a lot of E/I confusion for me early on until I discovered the instincts), most introverts are sp of some sort. So if you're an odd introvert as well that may also clear some things up. I could send you some descriptions if you'd like.

I just think that the enneagram is the key to understanding here.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by the state i am in View Post
    does 2w1 make sense based on her style of posts? i just get a 4w5 self-understanding reading immediately. i always see new things when reading her posts about relationships, her understandings of how she relates to other types are very detailed, and and she seems to have the 5 wing rigor, emphasis on knowledge, investment in thought, etc. but less detached than a 5w4, more emphasis on inner foundational stability.
    I don't know about enneagram correlating to a counselor type of INFJ. 2w1 seems service-oriented, and that's not how I see counseling. I think it's less about comfort and nurture than opening people's eyes a bit. I think it takes what you've described as a 4w5 to do this. If someone is seeking and values inner stability for themself, I think it enables them to aid others in getting there. It takes an intense person to counsel well, IMO.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Man, I just went through my sent messages to find my functions and enneagram test results. Note to self - start properly naming my messages instead of just re:!

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    I can relate to this. I have lived such a solitary existence, in general, my whole life, and living alone is less than ideal for my disposition. It's not that I don't enjoy my time alone and solitary activities, because I absolutely do (and I'm a pretty hardcore introvert, as those things go); it's more that over time I am beginning to find a mostly-solitary life, with little interaction, rather meaningless in the big picture. Also, entertaining myself endlessly becomes pretty ho-hum after a while. I may only get close to a few people, but I could be around those people almost 24/7 - even without speaking, being in the same *vicinity*/space as someone I like/love makes a world of difference.
    Being alone all the time is life as masturbation.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

??? Elaborate please? Or was there some kind of typo there?

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    ??? Elaborate please? Or was there some kind of typo there?
    Sexuality means more than just feeling explicit sexual desire. Sexuality is an intrinsic quality of human interactions. Give and take. Back and forth. Active and passive. In this sense, sex is life. Involvement. Being affected and affecting.

RELATIONSHIP.

When we separate from others we are not partaking in life. Just as masturbation is a procreative dead end, being too much alone is a creative dead end. Creativity is sexual. Life is sexual. Without relationship, we lose something fundamental and human.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

So what you're saying is that life without the regular give and take of interaction with people could be likened to the two-dimensionality of masturbation compared to the give and take of sex with another person?

I feel like I need alone time to process my interactions, but I need interactions to make my alone time worthwhile or to progress in my thoughts.