User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Default I hate it when people do this. ENTP or ENFP?

First: I'm fairly certain I'm ENTP. I identify with all of the type profiles.

Second: I've been through this before. More than once.

However: I'm so N-dominant, that I sometimes wonder if I'm just delusional about being a T instead of an F. I see people mistyping themselves all the time.

Sometimes I upset people without realizing that what I said could upset them, but then they always seem to get over it. I usually feel bad when this happens (until they get over it).

Occasionally, I cry over things that happen, and I usually feel lame for doing this. Unless it's over something fictional, like a movie or a book or music. Then I feel fine.

I'm a 7w6 enneagram (still suspect that enneagram is b.s.), but I don't think I'm an emo whiner. Maybe I am.

How can I be absolutely, with NO DOUBTS, certain that my typing is correct?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

And I did that function order quiz, and my results were: Ne--> Ti --> Se --> Fi --> Ni --> Te--> Fe--> Si

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Are the first two functions the only ones that matter? Does it just not matter that the others don't match the theoretical order? Is that change in order responsible for enneagram differences?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahNounBlah View Post
    First: I'm fairly certain I'm ENTP. I identify with all of the type profiles.

However: I'm so N-dominant, that I sometimes wonder if I'm just delusional about being a T instead of an F. I see people mistyping themselves all the type.
    I see you rather ENTP-ish.

Sometimes I upset people without realizing that what I said could upset them, but then they always seem to get over it. I usually feel bad when this happens (until they get over it).
    That's ExxP types speciality, I think. I mean going very fast into situation, don't really looking at the others. (I do it a lot too... I'll post similar thread soon )

Occasionally, I cry over things that happen, and I usually feel lame for doing this. Unless it's over something fictional, like a movie or a book or music. Then I feel fine.
    That doesn't make you any of the types. It happens to everybody. And you feel lame about it, because you're not supposed to in our culture.

How can I be absolutely, with NO DOUBTS, certain that my typing is correct?
    I don't know if you can... I'm fighting with ENTP/ENFP/ENFJ A LOT.

And I did that function order quiz, and my results were: Ne--> Ti --> Se --> Fi --> Ni --> Te--> Fe--> Si
    These functions very clearly show that you're Ne dominant (with Ne first and Si last - our worst function is great to define our type!). Of course it clearly shows that you're ENTP. However the 'Fe' is surprisingly low.

EnFpFer posted in last 20 hours or so a great link to define if you're 'F' or 'T'. Humpf... I don't remember in which thread though, scan her last activity or PM her.

PS My condolences. I'd SO love to know my type for sure too! I need to know the TRUTH! (oh, and that's a very ENTP trait, btw )
    "Act as though it was impossible to fail."
    Dorothea Brande

I started a real blog!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

And does this mean I've been faking Fe without realizing it?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Happyman View Post
    EnFpFer posted in last 20 hours or so a great link to define if you're 'F' or 'T'. Humpf... I don't remember in which thread though, scan her last activity or PM her.
    Okay. I'll try to find this now.

Quote Originally Posted by Happyman View Post
    I need to know the TRUTH! (oh, and that's a very ENTP trait, btw )
    Well, aren't you charming?!

MBTI
    INTJ

The first two functions should theoretically uniquely determine one type, but if all of your others were idiosyncratic, you may want to investigate to see if you've misinterpreted your own use of your top two functions. I believe it's possible to mistake TiNe for Ni or NiTe for Ti, for instance.

Then, you could also ignore the later functions because I'm not sure how well founded they are to begin with.

At least you don't seem to have a cluster of both orientations of any given letter in your top four. When you think you're, say, Ti Ni Te Ne, you get really confused.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i think it's hilarious that you post a million times in the same thread to ask another question.

and typically fe is higher in entp i think...but it does just go by those top two doesn't it?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

entp
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

But how can I know I'm not a self-hating F who just wants to be a T to escape the F reality?

If I do hate myself, it would have to be subconscious though. My conscious thinks I'm pretty cool.