User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 47

  1. #31
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    Well you at least dont get ashamed with having people analyzing you.

    I am no big fan of the mbti model, therefore I will give you the advice: dont think about it. I have been typed so many different types by now, it's just wishful thinking to think this model will ever work on humans
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  2. #32
    Junior Member OnePiece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    15

    Default

    I believe you're a socionics INTj if that means anything.

  3. #33
    That chalkboard guy Matthew_Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    xxxx
    Posts
    1,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OnePiece View Post
    I believe you're a socionics INTj if that means anything.
    I've generally concluded the same.

    Socionics was always easier for me to type myself. Not because Socionics is inherently "easier" or "better." It's a more arcane art, relative to MBTI. There are less people with differing opinions and interpretations on the subject. However, as any observer here has noted, there's a LOT of ways to interpret MBTI and many of them are easily available to the English-speaking population.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

  4. #34
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    i don't know...your writing style seems istjish but the content does not.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  5. #35
    That chalkboard guy Matthew_Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    xxxx
    Posts
    1,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i don't know...your writing style seems istjish but the content does not.
    Elaborate?
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

  6. #36
    The Destroyer Colors's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5x/o
    Posts
    1,271

    Default

    Well Matthew, tell us about your feeling functions then?

    You've talked about your strengths, what are your weaknesses? What are your hopes and dreams?

    (NT/SJ comparison is for Kierseyans. :P)

  7. #37
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew_Z View Post
    Elaborate?
    i thought it was pretty clear :/

    the way you speak...sounds istjish...like someone else said the sense of formality... the way one speaks when dealing with customers/ clients at work but the things you're saying...do not...it's not what you say but how you say it.

    going by the content...i would guess intp... or maybe intj...but truthfully i hesitate to type anyone ever because i just don't know enough about all of them.

    so...it was just an observation.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  8. #38
    That chalkboard guy Matthew_Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    xxxx
    Posts
    1,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Colors View Post
    Well Matthew, tell us about your feeling functions then?

    You've talked about your strengths, what are your weaknesses? What are your hopes and dreams?

    (NT/SJ comparison is for Kierseyans. :P)
    Right... weaknesses. There's a reason people don't talk about those.

    I suppose I want to be in a position one day where I play everything by my own terms. A world where the only bullshit I see is the bullshit I make and the bullshit I want. Someplace nice where I don't need anyone telling me what to do. Perhaps I'd entertain a guest, but it would be because I want to, not because I have to.

    If I ever wanted to be remembered by history, I'd like to be remembered as someone who saw something and actually did something about it. Someone, perhaps, who saw a half-functional system and brought it up to full capacity. Not necessarily a change as much as it would be a refinement. An improvement by returning to the working parts of a system and eliminating the wasteful parts of it. It may not be a reasonable goal, but no person has ever hoped, lived, and died for a reasonable goal.

    If you can believe I was being authentic there, Kudos.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

  9. #39
    That chalkboard guy Matthew_Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    xxxx
    Posts
    1,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i thought it was pretty clear :/
    Oh but it was clear. I asked not to change your statement, but to expand it. What more could be drawn from what you observed?
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

  10. #40
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew_Z View Post
    Oh but it was clear. I asked not to change your statement, but to expand it. What more could be drawn from what you observed?
    okay right yeah...i'm not sure... i've never seen an intp write that way...or an istj say those things haha...but that's all i got for ya.

    unless...entj makes sense...does it?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Similar Threads

  1. What type do you think I am?
    By Silveresque in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 06-20-2012, 01:12 PM
  2. What type do you think I am?
    By Curiosity in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-04-2011, 01:16 AM
  3. What type do you think I am?
    By BlackCat in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 01:45 AM
  4. Mondo's 960th Post: What Type Do You Think I Am?
    By Mondo in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-15-2008, 05:11 PM
  5. What Type Do You Think I Am?
    By Mondo in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-14-2008, 10:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO