User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: is she ENFP or ENTP?

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    She sounds more like a sensor than intuitive.
    Yeah, my first thought was: ESTP? But I don't want to mess with your head. A moment ago you were considering 2 options and now you have 4!

She's very similar to my mother, btw.
    "Act as though it was impossible to fail."
    Dorothea Brande

I started a real blog!

9w1 sx/so

all i know is that i know myself and 5 other enfps now...just recently discovered a couple friends were enfp and...we're very different.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFob View Post
    How would that remotely so much as suggest she's a T and not an F?
    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahNounBlah View Post
    And how is she unhealthy? She sounds fun.
    she is super fun in very small doses . . . she wears everyone out with her constant chatter. also i do believe she is unhealthy because she does not take care of her body - she wouldn't go to the dentist for 20 years & let her teeth get horrible (they were bad to begin with), she neglected her body & developed diabetes & became quite obese - she definitely has an eating disorder (binging but no purging), i feel that she has some "anger" issues as well plus more . . . i feel also that the outside reflects the inside to a certain extent as far as self esteem / self worth type stuff . . . but now i'm getting kinda too far out there

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    all i know is that i know myself and 5 other enfps now...just recently discovered a couple friends were enfp and...we're very different.
    TRUE THAT!!! i have one friend that i thought was ISTJ years ago & she came out ENFP . . . again & again & again . . . and even when she read the description the 1st time was like, "yep that's totally me" & i'm like no it's totally not you, but i guess i was wrong . . .

It's hard to type people based off a few things they may do here and there. I feel like without a doubt, I am an ENFP. I'm having difficulty understanding the difference between other types though... how one function difference may completely change the way they are. Like I was trying to figure out what type someone I know was, and I am guessing INTP or ISTJ... I know they are two completely different, but somehow I just can't figure it out. I guess I don't know them well enough.

But I am going to guess your aunt to be ENTP.

Pumpernickel Array

It sounds to me like shes an ESTP, some of those things you mentioned really reminded me of my sister.

Senior Member Array

sounds very ENTP - takes one to know one

Winston Churchill, a big ENTP, apparently couldn't control himself while eating, and would mix chocolate with dinner while smoking

ESTPs tend to be more sensitive to people around them - unlikely to forget where they are and eat everyone else's food, also unlikely to be embarrassing, they're usually smooth socially and far more aware of how people are perceiving them than we ENTPs are