Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I'm Confused about my Type

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

After reading a few posts, you seem very ISTJ to me.
    The only reason I don't say ISTP is not because you don't seem P, but because you overall don't seem like that free spirited SP.
    Very S.
    You can use that N side of the brain but you seem to be taking in information in a very empirical, solid-evidence kind of way. Taking it, and using it for philisophical things like the papers and computer science. Very observant, thorough in your description. All striking ISTJ.
    You seem very naturally T, like you said, F was learned.
    So nice, balanced ISTJ!

Paragon Gone Wrong Array OrangeAppled's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    You're sounding more like my ISFJ brother to me now. (I'm one of six children, hence all the brothers.) He isn't organized or particularly punctual, although he is constantly striving to be so. "I'll be getting to it," is his constant refrain. (I used to think he was an INFP, by the way, until I read the ISFJ description- and then I realized, ah, there's the difference between the two of us! But he also loves literature, but I don't think that's a requirement for ISFJ... He also has a ridiculous memory for facts, statistics, like who played the Superbowl in 1972 and what the score was, etc, and he can recite poetry, remember how to play a song on the guitar that he hasn't played in twenty years, etc, when my memory doesn't work like that at all.)
    That was my first instinct....SJ with Fe.

Most of the ISFJs I know enjoy reading a lot. It's often simply different kinds of books from an INFP. They also enjoy the arts in a hands on way (kind of like ISFPs, but more practical) and can be very DIY and crafty. They are extremely nurturing and giving. I know quite a few who procrastinate and can be disorganized too. So I can imagine an ISFJ testing INFP and liking the profile, and wanting to identify with it. Many MBTI profiles conveniently leave out that INFPs are weirdos, haha. I think less ISFJs would be running around with an INFP tag if the picture was painted more clearly. I've been reading Jung lately, and his description of Fi really shows how IxFPs are unusual people.
    "Charlotte sometimes dreams a wall around herself. But it's always with love - So much love it looks like everything else. Charlotte Sometimes - So far away, glass sealed and pretty." - The Cure

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx - 451| RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive