• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is this annoying girl's type?

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
Why is it as soon as I saw this title I knew people where going to type this girl as ExFJ?

Frankly sounds ENFP to me.

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
Matches a younger INFP I know. Well matches him every time he's upset or life isn't cheering him up sufficiently. Somehow that becomes my problem :rolleyes:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd say immature EXFX based on this info. Need more info.

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
BTW, what makes her unhealthy or immature?

She could've been me at 16. Or maybe older.

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Immature = young, and not yet comfortable with her feelings and interests, doesn't realize her full potential. At least in my dictionary.

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
Immature = young, and not yet comfortable with her feelings and interests, doesn't realize her full potential. At least in my dictionary.

That can be said of an older person. Most people don't realize their potential until they're on their death bed, if they should be so lucky.

verbVerbadjblah, I think you listed some annoying traits of a person and expected people to pull together a type based on it. I pulled ENFP out of my ass, I have no clue what type she is.

Off to a meeting! I'll come back and describe the annoying things people did and ask for them to be typed!

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I disagree

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yup, ENFP. What kind of J would be quick to change their mind so often?

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That can be said of an older person. Most people don't realize their potential until they're on their death bed, if they should be so lucky.

Young AND things I've mentioned, like being incomfortable with her feelings etc.
If she's old and still behaves like that, I call her stupid.

I disagree

Feel free to disagree. Emboldening and reflecting on two words of a sentence doesn't seem very useful, however. Same for quasi-philosophical ruminations on a seemingly unimportant definition.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ the 'and' indicates that you add to what I disagree with already.

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It seemed that you disagree with "immature = young" and not with "immature = young, and not yet comfortable with her feelings and interests blahblahblah". It just isn't the same thing.

Whatever. One disagreement a day keeps the doctors away, I say.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
And most of her childhood friends have trust funds, but her parents ran into some economic trouble, so this isn't a possibility for her. She often talks about how unfair it is that her friends have a, b, c, d. She blames her parents for this.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Same.
You're not mature until you're dead, and then it's too late anyway. No one is "mature", and we're all "more mature" in different areas of our lives at different times.

:doh: wow just wow.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
And most of her childhood friends have trust funds, but her parents ran into some economic trouble, so this isn't a possibility for her. She often talks about how unfair it is that her friends have a, b, c, d. She blames her parents for this.
So do mine. :rolleyes:

And I ain't got shit.

What a whiny, entitled, self-absorbed, petty yuck-face.

I, quite unfortunately, know people like this.

Embittered passive-aggressive phonies who are obsessed with themselves.

I can guarantee you she is not an FP.

:)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Fwiw, I consider 'immature' emotionally immature in this context. Not judging on that as we all have that path to walk and we all still have immature parts, and thank god for that as it reminds is to not take everything so seriously. Those parts just have their downsides on occasion as well.